• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In Search Of Being Somewhere Else…

EverlyRose

Admiring flowers
Roleplay Type(s)
About me: Hello! My name is Everly (or Ev for short)! I have been roleplaying for about two years and I’m looking to get more experience through this site. My time zone is EST but I do not mind what yours is. How much I write ranges from how interested I am/how much I am given to work with. I can range from 1-5 ish paragraphs (but I usually average around 3). I like to write in third person but I will do first person occasionally. I am available here or on discord.

PLEASE NOTE I AM 16!!

I understand many role players would rather not roleplay with someone under 18, and if that is you, that is totally alright! I wish you a great day. But that also means no 18 plus content as I am a minor. I love romance and I’d definitely love to see it but nothing 18+.

Pairings I am comfortable with: I would rather play a female character but if you request it I could write a non-binary character. I occasionally write male characters but I feel much more confident writing a female character. That being said I’m very lgbt friendly, my favorite pairs would be FxF, FxM, FxNB (any of the Fs can be replaced with NB if requested).

What I would expect from you:

I would expect a similar post length as myself, more is okay too! I will try to match it.

When it comes to age I would prefer you be at least 15 please.

One post a week is totally cool with me, people have busy lives, I can’t get something every day so I don’t expect you to do that either.

I want you to also come with ideas, I can help come up with the plot but I don’t want to do it on my own.

I am ghost friendly! If you no longer want to continue I would just like a heads up though!

Prompts N Stuff!
  • Muse A was messing around at witching hour causing (Muse B) a demon or ghost to pop up but instead of haunting said character they just want a friend instead (or love? Who knows)
  • A princess wrongs a witch so she is cursed that no man will ever fall in love with her. Luckily for her, she is lesbian. The witch confronts the princess furious but as they talk the witch realizes the princess is actually kinda cute?
  • I’m also cool with any modern prompts you may have!

• I absolutely adore Villain and Hero roleplays, so much can be done with them
  • Burnt out college student hero finds out their nemesis goes to their same college. Maybe they bond, or maybe tensions increase
  • Anything that’s just hurt to comfort, just yes please gimme
  • A new hero can’t control their new found powers, but more experienced villain caves to help them when no one else will
  • Anything where the hero barely escapes from a corrupt heroes league and is taken under villains wing. The league actively tried to get them back to the hero’s dismay
  • A hero disappeared over night and the only person that cared to look for them was the villain
  • Dude literally I’ll eat any hero and villain prompt up just throw them at me.

Those were just a few thoughts but other pairings like

Royalty x Knight

Fairy x Human

Witch x human or royalty

Villain x civilian

Hero x civilian

Are so fun but I’m very open to ideas! Those were just some I thought of off the top of my head!

Just message me if interested :)

`
  • Muse A was messing around at witching hour causing (Muse B) a demon or ghost to pop up but instead of haunting said character they just want a friend instead (or love? Who knows)
`

In this prompt, which Muse will you be playing?

I don’t mind playing either! Both sound really fun so if you have a preference that’s totally cool!

"A new hero can’t control their new found powers, but more experienced villain caves to help them when no one else will."

I like this one! Already have ideas. You, as the female hero. Me, as the male villain. Sent you a message a few minutes ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back