• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In Search of [1] RP Partner!

KittyKiero

The Iwatobi Scarlet

Hello, hello!

I'm new to...this site, so hopefully my request is being entered correctly!

Currently, the only anime I am looking for a partner in is:

• Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero

RPs will be literate and hopefully drafted in ideas ahead of time ^^" Partner type is preferably male, but I don't really mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
*touches your fandoms* *is eternally blessed* u w u Ahhh The Deadman fandom is growing strong finally!!

Yeah lol I'm not a genius at the series, though. It's been so long since I finished anime that there may be holes in my knowledge ^^"

Hehe thats about the same time as me i believe. Well im sure that if theres something we don't understand we can use our creative brains to.... Idk xD

@Moonsetter Sounds like a plan! :)

Now if you would be so kind as to help me out on this next move. Shall we plot in PM... or something? ^^"

*very new to the site*

@the juggernaut Okay, so there's a mutual understanding that the RP we do may end up OC-based, yes?

@Naruyashan Jeeeeeez.... don't pick everything I like xD If it's okay to you, I'd love to settle for a Beelzebub roleplay. You're the only person whose ever suggested that.

@Evergreen98 Alrighty! : ) So should we just jump to plotting? And are we looking to set any romance pairings because.... FT is a big world. Almost inevitable lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back