• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In search for detailed RP partner!

Katrina

Hello!
Hello! 

I'm looking for a partner to do very detailed role plays. I love writing long paragraphs, well...very long. I quickly come up with plot idea's and etc. Romance role plays are my favorite, but I like it when they're more than just plain love between characters. There has to be a plot, action and tension to the story. I don't care if you're a female or male role player, but I play only female parts in the stories. I prefer it when replies are not rushed. Take your time. More detailed and slower replies are always better than rushed ones. Though it would mean a lot if you'd tell me when you're gone for a longer time or want to quit the RP. I don't bite, so feel free to tell me if you're no longer interested. I have only one rule. NO ONE LINERS OR PARAGRAPHS THAT CONSIST FROM THREE SENTENCES! * Ahem.* Now when that's cleared up let's carry on shall we? 

I do fantasy and modern role plays. I like modern ones more and I don't mind mixing them with fantasy elements. If there is a good plot to the story then I can do historical ones too. I have some good idea's I'm craving to try out and it would be great to hear your idea's as well! So if you're interested then leave a message below or PM me! 

Have a great day/ evening!  :)

Would you like to give it another try between us? Still don't know why you started ignoring me all of the sudden, but I'm willing to get past that if you are. I liked RPing with you. Don't know if it was a mutual feeling, though.

Hello, nice to meet you.

I am new to this (Just made an account) and your post interested me a lot.  I am female but do not mind roleplaying as a male, actually I would prefer it in this instance  If interested, I would love to read some of your modern roleplay prompts. 

Thanks,

A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back