• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern In Need of Dark themed RPs / Angst

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hello!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

I'm just gonna go here and see if anyone is up for some dark themed rp? I'm currently in need of inspiration. So, I'm mostly open for new ideas but if you're here for teenager kind of stuff then please look elsewhere as my characters tend to be older. Some details about me and other stuff.

Writing style
semi lit to lit
I write at least one paragraph and could write more depending how inspired i am or how my current mood is since I tend to grow bored easily.

Genre
• Drama
• Action
• Crime
• Thriller
• Supernatural
• Horror
• Paranormal

Romance isn't really my thing but I'm okay with it, it also depends on the plot.I'm only comfortable wit mxf pairing for now.

Themes

• Friendship
• Family
• etc.

Plots that we can use as reference

Plot one
Plot two

Other Details
•I only accept ocs with real fc (faceclaim) for now. It's just my preference, sorry.
•I play as a male (mostly young adults but it depends really)
•In these kinds of rps I tend to make side characters to add up to the story and you should too if you want.
•I'd rather make a new plot together so we could both put the stuff we want into the storyline and get something fresh ig?

Okay that is all from me.

if you're interested, let me know.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ you're going all Doc Scratch on me with that with that white font

Users who are viewing this thread

Back