• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings In Flander's Fields / Where Poppies Grow [1 x 1 Interest Check] (Open!)

jungkook_lover97

All moments become eternity
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I haven't seen any of my high school friends since I was told to draft into the air cadets. Now I have come back but...my high school friends are definitely alive but I've been only able to contact one of them...I'll try my best but something has changed since I left. It's me. I'm not the fun, loving loud friend you used to know. I now keep to myself and I've become more disciplined. I don't know if it's because I've matured or the training has corrupted my personna. As we both get closer, I realize that my friends I've also made are being deployed pretty soon. Getting a letter that commands me to be deployed in Japan leaves you once again alone. But a few years later with more communication than last time, we still were friends, But I've lost my other military friends throughout the journey. Suffering with PTSD it has blocked me. I've been through enough, almost giving up entirely you've become the light of my world. Thank you for that.

♡Little Dove♡
code by featherstone

The Man

Playlist | i. ii. iii.

Name: Horizon Kim
Nationality: American
Race: Asian
Religion: Christian
Spoken Languages: Korean, English and Japanese

Brief Introduction
She isn't your normal girl. She has always wanted to be in the militairy. Bring what's stereotyped as the "perfect" Korean daughter she aces through her academics, aces piano, firgure skates and does just about anything her parents say. Her chance to do what she always wanted: being in the air cadets, finally opened up. She didn't care whether her parents allowed or not, she took her chance.

Appearance
She has brown eyes, a scar on the corner of her left eye, long beautiful hair and the rest speaks for itself in the picture

main-qimg-5a6efb9f21fd4ebe2e4417c9f4658e40-lq.jpeg

WELCOME TO MY BBCODE WORKSHOP!
Alright, we are going to talk about some things in order to RP. I hope they're not dificult

I'm okay with one-liners, as I was once one of them. But I would prefer at least one detailed paragraph. I love details in the RP it keeps me motivated and add onto the story more.

I am an impatient person, I need to work on it but I do, do fast replied as long as I'm online. I hope you can try to be that too. If not I understand

My other RP character, that you would RP as, it's male just keep in mind

There is slight romance to my rps

I sometimes do triggers, as I've gone through them myself I've overcome them and I hope you understand

I hope we have a great time rping together

[/CENTER]

Last edited:
Hey, I appreciate that you like my code, but would you mind please leaving the credits in? You can just cut/paste this before the last [/border] tag on the code. Thank you!

Code:
[right][size=3][font=Girassol]code by featherstone[/font][/size][/right]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back