• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐—œ๐—ก ๐——๐—ฌ๐—ก๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—” หš ยท . ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Main
Here
omg so many cs are done already IM HYPED!!! would u guys be okay with the deadline being in like 2 or 3 days? since so many are done and we can get this rp rollin :^) literally in love with everybodys writing its unreal omg

lemme know what u guys think!

omg so many cs are done already IM HYPED!!! would u guys be okay with the deadline being in like 2 or 3 days? since so many are done and we can get this rp rollin :^) literally in love with everybodys writing its unreal omg

im good for that! jasper is already half done tbh, the muse just overtook me today ๐Ÿ˜ค

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows I won't speak for others but I've got just a bit of rewording and I'd be peachy pie so that works!

gotta get my man up ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค though this is the first time iโ€™ve finished a cs same day as making it so be prepared to see him in the next hour or two

That would be great actually! I already fixed some typos and minor errors in my CS, might add some fluff later but we'll see, though at this point it's good to go ^^ can't wait for this amazing RP to get underway

okay hannibal has been posted
his history is non existent and iโ€™ll add more headcanons later but
he is here
stop i have such an ugly crush on william dafoe you can't do that

oh hey, we both ended up doing lawyer characters! loving hannibal so far, can't wait to find out what's going on in that guy's past ๐Ÿ‘€

sounds good to me !! Iโ€™ll finish off kota after work!

edit: roommate got covid which means I get a week off cause age-care things hehe

Last edited:

Aria will be done by tonight! I just gotta edit a bit and she's done

STOP you're feeding me Avan Jogia and Benecio del Toro?????????

Going Crazy GIF by Adult Swim

ANDDDDD....kota is done(ish) !! finished his personality, backstory+rep and even added some lil tidbits which I may expand on later.

enjoy my lil fragile (in comparison to all these broken, hardened mfs) boy. v happy w/ how he came out so I'll release everyone's remaining brain cells now.

ANDDDDD....kota is done(ish) !! finished his personality, backstory+rep and even added some lil tidbits which I may expand on later.
he's GORJUS. I love his fashion designer aspirations too we stan artistic types. The whole thing is chef's kiss

thursday it is! i woke up to dilfs in the cs thread, life is good ๐Ÿ˜ค i'm finishing matezhs backstory today too, hope u guys have a good day! the way i've had matezh for literally a year and i never got around to actually writing his backstory smh

hey besties i finally got the time to get my cs about uhhh 95% done just got some backstory to do and then iโ€™m all good!! im obsessed w him < 3 all of ur cs are so scrumptious i am insane

slap my wrist if I touch baroque again but I should be done! such an unholy pleasure to see all these beautiful fc's and come to terms that there are too many attractive people in this world.

neon reverie neon reverie shamelessly stealing the way you did reputation for your character bc i'm in love w it
hehehhee thank u and go ahead !! i only did it that way because there were no braincells left anymore to write a coherent description lmao </3

hehehhee thank u and go ahead !! i only did it that way because there were no braincells left anymore to write a coherent description lmao </3
itโ€™s giving me very much โ€œone time regina george punched me in the face. it was awesomeโ€ and i love that for her

sitting here wondering if i actually want to make a character after reading through roles and making a list of all present sheets. they're all so good help

so i was planning on finishing vegas tonight or tomorrow. however, what they classified as โ€œsevere thunderstormsโ€ but was actually probably a tornado or monsoon swept through where i live and knocked tons of trees down and the power is out. they donโ€™t have any idea of when itโ€™ll be back on so i have no idea when iโ€™ll be able to finish my cs. hopefully ill finish within the next few days but if not, could i uh,,.,, get an extension?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back