• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐—œ๐—ก ๐——๐—ฌ๐—ก๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—” หš ยท . ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Main
Here
tell her she's a chik-fil-a chicken nugget and deserves a starbarks gold card
i call her my lil four piece chicken nugget. my last dog was literally rescued from a dumpster and weighed 50 lbs so i am getting used to the boujee purse dog life. for something that weighs 3 lbs she is bossy af

celadon. celadon. i was lowkey confused af but i enjoyed the creativity !!

but pupdate: he still hasn't learned that uh shit is not a food,, so if anyone's interested i have a staffy up for adoption /j

the way i woke up to 3 more pages of just pet discussion. life is good.

๐€๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“ !

Alright, guys! Today's the deadline - since so many are finished already, I'll start sending out invites through the day. I'm actually on the road right now so it's going to be a bit patchy, but they should all have been sent by the evening. If you didn't finish your cs yet - no worries! I'll just send it tomorrow.

This was a really tough decision to make, since all of you guys are super nice oocly and the writing blew my hair straight off. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Even if not everybody can get in, I still hope to see you guys around.

I'm hoping this plot is going to be a fun experience! I'm already super excited.

And if your character didn't get in - I'm very sorry and I hope it isn't too much of a disappointment. There was a fair bit of competition and everybody's character was very ccompelling, so it definitively didn't come easy.

Have a good day! ๐Ÿ‘พ

the way i woke up to 3 more pages of just pet discussion. life is good.

literally,, i don't have a pet atm, someone i live with is allergic, so always a blessing to see all your babies ๐Ÿฅบ
now you've got me thinking about jas and pets... i dont know if he's a dog guy, but i can see something like a mouse or a lizard he can keep in his room. inevitable shenanigans when it escapes ofc

while both kiko and cas are finished
I STILL NEED TO GRIND OUT VIC WHOSE PERSONALITY IS FINISHED
the brain
it finally worked

Do I still have the chance to grind out a CS?
Iโ€™ve been cat and kid sitting all week ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Athens Athens unfortunately, we've already started to accept people for roles so. ๐Ÿ˜ญ unless you have an idea for a custom role, in which case i think so!

what i want to know is why are there 10 more Avancinis than Adamskis? What is this Adamski discrimination? Iโ€™m suing

jasper is finally done! im aware i made an avancini lawyer when yall dont exactly need more of either, but i hope you like him even so ๐Ÿ˜… everyones characters turned out so well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back