• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern In a little town called Withinghall . . . [M×F]

RANGYOKU

海の響をなつかしむ
Welcome to 1920’s Withinghall, a bustling british town home to an infamous aristocratic feud whose newcomer Muse A soon finds herself tangled up in. Amnesiac, with only a name and a few letters tracing back to this alluring place in search for answers about a past she is desperate to find, she is approached by the mysterious benefactor of an old café she has found a job waiting tables. Taking an interest in her and her origins, he makes her a proposal: in return of helping her uncover her past, she will be his eyes and ears within enemy territory and a new member of his family, revealing himself as one of the leaders of the two feuding families, Muse B. In a world full of danger, adventure and romance, which side of the coin will Muse A fall on?

I am currently searching for a roleplay partner to play female Muse A.
But beware, I have a few requirements if you happen to be interested in expressing an interest in the role.

That being that I do not roleplay with people who write less than 2 paragraphs per reply; are not invested in expanding the plot as much as I am; use realistic faceclaims for characters, this being a roleplay inspired by a Japanese otome game (though I will make an exception for korean faceclaims with a respective change to the setting) and expect me to reply at least once per day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back