• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Impulse Rp, Partner wanted

laceanddoodles

Your run of the mill Victorian lady
Soooo, I’m an ideas person. Usually, what happens in the idea for a character pops into my head, I get a grasp on their voice and personality, and then a plot/setting come into being around them and all I can think about for a good long time is this potential to that I really want to do. This will be a thread where I will post these impulse plots, and see if anyone wants to jump on them with me and rp them out and have some fun.

My current idea: In a Tudor style renaissance kingdom, the elderly and corrupt king has died. The revolutionary effort is kinda left hanging, as they never got to do their initial strike, which was planned for just a few days after the king kicked the bucket. In his place, his only surviving child, an 11 year old girl, is coronated as queen regent, to rule in her own right. The rebel leader either abducts her or breaks into her chambers, but instead of using her as a pawn, forges an unlikely alliance. I want to play the young queen. Anyone interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back