• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Aaaaaaand here it is!

Wait... don't we have 2 lore pages now?

Oh! Apparently, yes we do! I'd forgotten I created that first page.

I'll have to remove it since I've changed my mind about a few things since the last time I bumped this thread.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Oh! Apparently, yes we do! I'd forgotten I created that first page.

I'll have to remove it since I've changed my mind about a few things since the last time I bumped this thread.

Thanks for pointing that out.
I thought I had seen a previous post hosting some lore, but thank you for expanding on it! xD

I thought I was becoming crazier than I usually am. 😂

I thought I had seen a previous post hosting some lore, but thank you for expanding on it! xD

I thought I was becoming crazier than I usually am. 😂

Lol. Nah.

Every now and again I forget stuff I've done in recent weeks, or months. Comes with the territory for me. XD

Lol. Nah.

Every now and again I forget stuff I've done in recent weeks, or months. Comes with the territory for me. XD
Good morning (at least it is where I'm at),

It happens xD. I've worked with people who've forgotten things because they have about 100 other things to do at that moment. I'm not here to judge.

If right hand is still taken, I'm interested in Thief!
Hello there! Nice to meet you both. Apologies for the messy formatting here; I'm still relatively new to this site and figuring out how to tinker with everything.

I'm also hoping to audition for the Weapon Maker, but I do have a bit of a concern. What is your plan for post frequency? Daily? Multiple times a day? I'm a bit busy and know that while daily is usually fine, sometimes I'll miss a day or two.

I'm also hoping to audition for the Weapon Maker, but I do have a bit of a concern. What is your plan for post frequency? Daily? Multiple times a day? I'm a bit busy and know that while daily is usually fine, sometimes I'll miss a day or two.

I'm a pretty laid back guy, and I work full time. So if we can get a total of 2-4 posts per week for the RP, meaning everyone posts maybe once a week, then I'd be happy and consider that a good pace. If we can go faster, that's always welcome. But I try my best never to push people too far with frequency. It's not as important as quality to me.

That sounds great. I'll see how inspired I am: if my cs is up to your standards. ^_^

Hoyo peeps!

I made a Characters OOC thread!

I have Lorraine and the Red-Eyed Demon, as well as the Maiden up for your viewing pleasure! I'm keeping things simple for the Maiden, and went a bit more into Lorraine and the Red-Eyed Demon (specifically the latter, if you don't mind reading the spoiler-ish "Classified" section of their part of the profile)!

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know!

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know!
Can I check whether you have anything pre-established for the Maiden's backstory? Just want to make sure my backstory for the right hand doesn't accidentally contradict anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back