• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

(has a fan person freak out, lol. As for a ship name I literally just came up with Bark (my poor brain))
Mark: wraps an arm around her "maybee?"

Scott: looks over at the mansion, before sitting down at the top of the hill, facing in the direction he just came

Last edited:
(Hm... Bark or Maria now is the question)
Bria: -blushes more- well, it was... lucky me that it got to be with a guy like you -leans against him a little as he wraps his arm around her, getting herself and him more comfortable- .... y-ya know, hopefully it w-won’t be the last one I-I get to share with ya..... -rests her head under his, one of her ears brushing his chin as her tail wraps around him-

W.R.: -can be heard in the distance howling out in pain, but cannot be seen-

Carcuso: *sigh* this is one roller coaster of a day... -getting his strength back as he sits around-

Last edited:
(because the rections would be hilarious, plus its so cliché that it's bound to happene at some point)
makatra: to Carcuso "yup, and its probabaly only going to get crazier" she's completely chill with everything going on
Ri and Ricardo: come to an agreement and turn around to talk to the rest of them#

mark: rests his head on top of Bria's, "well I hope its not the last time either"

winds picks up on the waste land sending dust and ash into the air, along with other bits of light debris

Bria: -smiles, her face fairly red now- ya know, I-I’m honestly surprised you feel the same way f-for me that I-I do you.... never woulda thought you’d be interested in fox hybrid alien girls... -laughs a little-

Carcuso: it’s to only be expected.... *sigh* anyone seen my kid?

Down the hall, take a left, it’s the first door on your right.

Carcuso: thanks -walks off- (here we go XD)

-a few bright purple threads zip right past Scott and attach to a rock. The threads seem to be coming from pretty far away-

Mark: "considering I'm the guy you literally just met this morning, with one arm, a sport obsession who lives in the Assassins quarter on a city-station, I'm surprised you like me"

Scott: wind picks up and a photograph flies and hits the back of Scott's head

Bria: -blushes more- there’s just... something about ya... whether it’s the fact that you’re wicked smart,kind and caring, handsome, creative.... I just.... I don’t know, there’s just something about ya that made me fall for ya...

Carcuso: -comes to the door and doesn’t enter yet, listening in-

(not at all creepy)
Mark: also blushing "and you are funny and creative and you talk to everyone and are so friendly and really good at making armour and it looks really good on you"

Bria: r-really? Y-you think it looks good on m-me? face really red- I was worried it looked kinda odd...

Mark: ears and face red
"it really suits you and it doesn't look odd at all"

Bria: -face also really red- thanks -smiles-

Carcuso: -fades into shadows and slides into the room. He seems surprised as soon as he sees Bria sitting with Mark, both of them blushing and arms around each other. He stays hidden and watches- (he’s so being a dad XD)

(Lol True)
Bria: -tail swishes side to side happily-

Carcuso: -still pretty shocked, remaining hidden to see what happens- (eh, maybe he is a bit of a stalker XD)

Bria: -still blushing as well and kisses his cheek quickly- you’re so cute, Marky

Carcuso: -holding in his surprise as much as he can so as to not expose himself-

Bria: yes, really

W.R.: -appears by Scott, appearing where the threads latched on. She’s wrapped in a cloak, hiding herself-

Carcuso: (here it is XD) -appears- hey, Bria.

Bria: -face really red- DAD?! What the heck?!

Carcuso: -starts laughing- looks like my baby girl finally found someone after nineteen years of life.

Bria: DAD, OUT! -points to the door-

Carcuso: I’m you’re dad, you can’t tell me what to do -grinning-

Bria: DAD!

Carcuso: Alright, Alright..... -walks towards door- by the way, I ship it -walks out-

Bria: -face tomato red- gah.... I swear, I love my dad, but the stuff he does sometimes.....

Bria: -looks up at mark- s-sorry about him... he’s just either overly protective or just goes around stalking every little thing I do....he’s been that way ever since my mom was killed....-seems to get a little upset and runs a hand through Mark’s hair, looking down a little as a few tears well up-

Last edited:
Mark: "is it normal for him to randomly appear like that?"
Rubbing Bria's back

Scott: looking at the photo (cos he's nosy)

Bria: he has shadow magic, so he can dissolve into the shadows and chill around without being seen.... -leans on Mark a little, face reddening a little as she restrains herself from purring- (yes, she still is prone to purring even when she’s not full-on fox)

W.R.: -growls a little and grabs sides, still hidden under cloak- I hate this...

(Lol)
Bria: -rests a hand on the side of Mark’s face and strokes his cheek- it’s the same as the magic I used to get us up to the arena

Users who are viewing this thread

Back