• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Scott: "just thinking"
Luke: passes them over, "tech room is down that way, take a left, and its on the right" before heading off

W.R.: it was absolute horror.... I was mutilated, filled with chemicals and hormones, knocked out and genetically altered for hours on end.... I thought i WAS going to die...

Bria: -nods, takes the comms and heads to the tech room-

Scott: "what's the youngest age you think that those scum would experiment on?"

W.R.: I was held hostage in a school for experimentations. Two weeks in, they brought in a ten-year old..... he didn’t make it.

Bria: finds the tech room easily
Scott: "I've seen younger, trust me it's awful"

Scott: "yup"
Mark: "oh hey"
Mark is sitting on a swivel chair in front of three monitor screens, arranged in a semi-circle, each displaying something different
his laptop is hooked up to a giant processor, and a pair of sophisticated headphones are plugged into the laptop
the room is actually quite bright and comfortable looking

Scott: "okay"
Mark: takes them off her
outside the ship a series of swirling vortexes appear

Bria: whoa....

W.R.: -her one eye that isn’t purple at the moment, but is a brown that’s matched her hair, promptly starts turning purple-

Mark: looks about and sees the vortexes and grins
a group of sleek black fighter ships appear, they are streamlined, with flat cockpits, to minimise and resistance, a single pilot is in each one

Mark: "Ri called them in"
Over comms, which can be heard in the tech room too "Marie you owe me big time!"
there are about forty jet-ships

Mark: "her family are kind of like a mafia" shrugs "not the best word to use , but it is the first that comes to mind"
absentmindedly strokes Bria's fox ears
Ri: "Rick, get your (censored) over here right now!"
over comms "gotcha, coming in now"

W.R.: -grabs sides, eyes squinted-

Bria: -squeaks a little but smiles, hopping up to Mark and curling up on his lap, clearly enjoying the stroking- (I so ship it)

(same here)
one of the ships moves besides Hummingbird and docks with it
A figure in a fight suit boards

a tall black haired guy walks into the room, he's dressed in a black flight suit, with thick boots
he has the same slim-shaped face as Ri, and the same grey eyes, his hair is cut short(ish)
he looks around 23

Mark: laughs slightly and continues stroking her
(Then Carcuso walks in)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back