• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Mark: "I don't know whether that is cool or creepy"

Scott: "me too"
Still looking at the photo

Bria: he only does it when he’s worried really... don’t worry about it, he’s probably seen I’m in good, strong hands and won’t bug us again-hugs him tighter-

W.R.: it’s an absolute nightmare...

W.R.: -a purple clawed hand covered in fur is briefly visible- I mean, not sure.... I’m still morphed and all...

Bria: -smiles and looks at the laptop really quick before returning focus to him- so what’re you working on tha you needed the comms for?

Scott: "your choice"

Mark: "its a thing we did a couple of years ago, with Ri's family"

Rí: "okay, so this guy, my idiot brother, has agreed to help us" Gestures at Ricardo

W.R.: I mean, I could go back, I’d just have to control my emotions

Bria: oo, cool!

Heya.

Scott: "and how hard will that be?

Ricardo:" sis, you're gonna owe me so bad"
Ri: "Ricky" warning tone

Mark: "yup, it worked really well last time, but then again last time wasn't a battle"

Scott: "I'd say you're safe for now"

Mark: "yup"

Outside the ship another group of fighter ships appear, these ones military looking
Over comms: "Rogue, we're comin' in hot and fast! Permission to enter?"

W.R.: Alright.

Bria: -rests head on his shoulder and rubs cheek- gah...still a little sore from that tumble today

Teo: "permission granted!"
Mark: "you OK?"
Scott: shoves the photo into a pocket, careful not to crease it

Bria: yea, just my cheek is sore from when I tripped today. I still had on my armor, as you know, and I spiked my cheek by accident, hence why it was bleeding.

W.R.: -looks around-

Mark: "lucky you didn't prison the spikes then"

A female pilot wearing a jacket like Teo's boards
Her skin is blue, and her hair is bright white

"Cooper you are so lucky I just happened to be free and willing to fly across the galaxy just to help you on some hair-brained scheme"
Teo: laughs "we both know you wouldn't miss it for the worlds"

(hmm, it's a toughie, cos I have one purely based on backstories, but it hasn't been properly started yet, so my current one would be Bria and Mark)

Bria: definately...-shows him arms- those things have caused me trouble enough, kept piercing myself with them while working on them. It hurt like heck every time. -rubs the newest addition on her arm-

Last edited:
Bria: -looks up at Mark and sighs a little bit, smiling- it doesn’t bother me that bad though... besides, now I got a cool glove for my armor that you seem to love so much

Teo: "were calling some favours E, Scott called the pack, Zoe called her family mafia thing, and Luke and I made some calls to our pilot gang"

Mark: "it looks super badass, how could I not like it?"

Well dang. Looks like we’re gonna have some good firepower

Bria: you think it’s that good? Dang... -face really red and smiles- now I wanna know what you think when it’s finished

Bria: actually... -pulls out watch- maybe I can get an idea of that.... -flips through some stuff on watch-

Pilot girl: "hell yes we are"
Teo: "one of the few things we'll ever agree on"
Pilot girl: "where's your boyfriend Teo?"
Teo: "he's flying the ship"

Mark: watches

Genoa: I forgot I was on a ship full of ships (XD great sentence)

There’s the Genoa I know

Bria: -opens a software full of numerous outfit and armor sketches. She starts scrolling through-

(Truly)
Gray: "oh bleugh" makes a face

pilot girl: "he's good"
Teo: "told you so"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back