• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

-laughs a little at Gray’s reaction-

Bria: -finds what shes looking for- bingo. -the design is labeled under “Flying Fox”. When she opens it, it’s her armor that she’s been working on. Some of the noticable features that aren’t on the current model are a pair of holographic wings generating from metallic holo-generators on the back, the holo-tail armor she’s mentioned to Luke beforehand, as well as some on her head, and what looks like some sort of visor with a mic and headphones connected to the ear holographic armor. There is other smaller features as well. The design looks like a lot of time was put into it-

Zoë: rolls her eyes at Gray
Ricardo: returns to his ship

Mark: "it looks amazing!"

Mark: "it definitely will"

Chris: yells down from cockpit "Al, is that you?"
Pilot girl: "hell yes it is!"

Genoa: -looks at Soulless, then back at me- say, how’s he doing?

He’s good... stressed out, just like the rest of us

Mark: "what you've done so far is amazing, so of course I have faith"

Chris: "teo called in some favours then"
Al: "yup!"

Bria: -smiles, face red- well, at least one person believes in me. Including me, you’re the only person who does -laughs nervously-

-pulls out watch and sighs- hopefully we get there in time

Bria: my dad doesn’t count, he’s my dad, it comes with the job

I’m checking to see if I can get in contact with some Eclipsean allies

Teo: "Al, how many did you bring with you?
Al: " fiftyish"

Mark: hugs her "well I believe"

Scott: "you ready to go back?"

Al: "and I gotta get back, loop me into the comms system will ya!"

W.R.: I think so... -pulls hood back, still morphed. Her physique now looks as if she’s eighteen or nineteen, not fifteen.- I’ve always disliked this... they practiced age alteration on me...along with the rest of this

Bria: I probably should work on it, actually, since we’re heading towards a battle...

Bria: now that’s I think of it, I’ve had the wing holo-generators ready for a while, just would have to add on the metallic casings and hook it up.... *sigh* it’s been a lot of work, trust me...

Bria: maybe some food first.... -teleports bag to her and spins herself around so her back is to Mark but she’s still sitting in his lap and leaning back onto him. The bag is loaded with candies, snacks, appliances, packages with machinery on them, silverware, plates and glasses.-

Mark: "and I should be working too"

Scott: "it could be worse" pops open a portal

Bria: probably... -pulls out a chocolate bar- you want anything?

W.R.: I mean, it’s not all I suffered... maybe if you see me mad, you’ll understand...

Scott: "I'll keep that in mind"

Mark: spins the chair around to face the monitors "actually yes"

Bria: which is? -starts rummaging through bag-

W.R.: I actually.... kept the procedure list they had... after I stole it during my escape

Bria: basically anything you want -laughs a little- I overpack a lot... when you have infi-bags, it’s a habit

W.R.: trust me, you don’t. After seeing my own, I wish I could unsee it

Bria: -grins and hands him a chocolate bar, taking a bite of her own- never leave home without it

W.R.: -as she walks, a series of scars become visible on her skin. Some appear to be slash- or incision-caused, while others look like they were caused by injections-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back