• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Soulless: n-never mind....

Palthus: It’s not fair!

Lee: oh no, Palthus is gonna throw a fit...

Palthus: But I’m such a great guy!

Traxo: dude, shut it.

Alex: sighs and slumps his shoulders
Rax: rolls eyes "he reminds me of someone I used to know"

Soulless: -leans on fence, careful not to touch Alex, shaking slightly from what was said inside-

Palthus: how?!

Traxo: Palthus, please stop talking.

Palthus: I’ll show you! ill win her heart one day!

Alex: "I'm guessing both of us are putting up this façade of being and tough and not wanting to talk about our proboems, but deep down all we want to is collapse into a messy pile and spill our guts to someone?"

Rax: "same attitude, same over infalted opinion of themselves, both like it when attention is paid to them and they have the same chin shape"

Rax: shrugs "as I said, just like someone I used to know, I could be stereotyping a bit"

Alex: to self "I should have been a therapist"

Soulless: -says the same thing at the same time as Alex-

Crowd: -starts heading towards a hall that leads to the ballroom. Erebus, Rory and I have vanished from view-

Alex: "what can I say" shrugs "I've done some really stupid stuff"
Rax: mingles with crowd

Soulless: from what I understand, it was pretty crazy and probably painful -sees them moving- I probably should head back.... I’ll see ya later, Alex

Alex: "don't count on it, and don't call me that. I don't deserve that name"

Soulless: -sighs and rejoins crowd, keeping the mask hidden-

Palthus: -ranting bout how he should be with me-

Traxo and Lee: -ignoring him-

Traxo: -laughs a little-

Palthus: what’s so funny?!

-the crowd enters a large ballroom, which is ornately decorated. Rory and Erebus can be seen walking down to actually mingle in the crowd (one thing that makes the E.K. Stand out from earth as far as I know), while i stand on an upper platform overlooking it all, as if im not allowed down for some reason-

Rax: "I couldn't possibly tell you" completely straight face
Teo and Chris: arms wrapped around each other's waists and smiling like crazy

-sighs and watches, seeing Soulless from afar and smiling a little-

Palthus: -notices- who’s she smiling at? She ain’t lookin at me!

Erebus: -notices Dårlig and the others and starts making way over-

Palthus: quit the sarca- -sees Erebus and stops dead in his tracks- g-greetings, your majesty.

Traxo and Lee: -also greet him in a formal manner-

Erebus: greetings... -looks at Dårlig- still third wheeling? -has a smirk on his face after seeing Teo and Chris-

Tax: glances over at Chris and Teo and makes a face, sarcastically "not third wheeling at all in the slightest"

Erebus: My sister is very disappointed she has to wait till the end of the ball to come down. -chuckles- something tells me I’d be third wheeling if she was allowed down.

Palthus: you know who it is too?! -tries hiding his rage full shock-

Erebus: yup. Gotta say, they’re perfect together.

Palthus: -mutters- not as good as I’d be w- -gets a hand over the mouth from Lee-

Traxo: apologies for him,your majesty. He’s a bit of a dreamer chatterbox. (Notice how Traxo is like 20 and is worried about displeasing the 15-year-old before him)

(Yup, I can see that)
Rax: half yells something at Teo in another language
Teo: rolls eyes and says something back

Traxo: gotta love being ignored by the rest of the universe -chuckles- would you by chance know what’s going on, you’re majesty?

Erebus: not a clue in the slightest, mister.... -realizes something- how rude of me, I never asked your names.

Traxo: I’m Traxo Codorus, sir.

Lee: Name’s Leonard Preconia, but my pals call me Lee. -uncovers Palthus’ mouth-

Palthus: I am Palthus Mercanio, son of Mantri, the demi of-

Lee: -covers his mouth- just needed your name, not your life story. -Both he and Traxo laugh- sorry, your majesty, he’s quite self-centered.

Erebus: -can’t help but chuckle a little- aren’t we all, at least slightly?

Traxo: too true, Prince, too true.

Rax: laughs at what Lee said before turning back to Teo and making a few strange gestures at him
Teo shakes his head and makes a few more back
(you realise quickly that that is some form of sign language)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back