• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Erebus: -sighs- well, I’d best be going, have a lot more guests to socialize with. Goodbye, everyone. -walks off.

Lee and Traxo: goodbye!

Lee: -still coverings Palthus’ mouth, anticipating what he wants to say-

Soulless: -walks over to Dårlig with a slightly depressed sigh-

Teo: makes a gesture that involves slamming his elbow down on his right palm and making a few shapes with his hands
Rax: makes the same one back to him and they laugh

Soulless: -confused- what are you guys doing?

Traxo: -sees Soulless- hey, wolf boy!

Soulless: -turns around- hm?

Traxo: -eagerly rushes over- Name’s Traxo -holds out hand-

Soulless: -shakes his hand- I’m soulless....

Traxo: -leans in and whispers- tell me, are you the one dating the princess? I made a bet with some pals about it, and I say you are.

Rax: "just exchanging some things that are not suitable for this type of people"

Soulless: -whispers back- you tell me... -quickly flashes him a brief glimpse of the mask before shoving it into his pocket and turning to Rax- like?

Soulless: -rolls eyes and heads over to Teo- mind telling me what that was about? (He knows he has a better chance with Teo lol)

Soulless: -grabs his arm- hey, tell me what you’re saying -looks at Chris- or I drop a little blackmail -smirks- (he’s implying Chris saying he wouldn’t mind seeing Soulless without a shirt on, but Chris doesn’t know that, he’s probably assume soulless knows some real bad stuff)

Chris: "don't bother, this guy loves me too much"
Teo: laughing like crazy

Soulless: -somewhat whispering- so he wouldn’t care if I said you said you ‘wouldn’t mind seeing me shirtless’?

Teo: "yup, word of advice don't mention being shirtless around gay guys, it's bound to end badly"

Rax: rolls eyes "my poker, sparring and drinking partner"
Teo: "I thought I was your sparring partner"
Rax: smirks "you were, until Luke best you in that contest"

Teo: "I deserved that"
Chris: "you totally did!"
Teo to Soulless: "and be glad Luke isn't here, those two would probably be doing drinking shots or something"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back