• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Soulless: -walks to meet a huge crowd in a banquet hall. It appears to have tables si,liar to the one in the dining room, except there’s numerous. At the front of a room is a small table with one gold throne-like chair, a silver one to match, one white chair, one gold, and two silver chairs. It can be assumed one of the silver chairs, the white chair, and the silver throne-chair were for the deceased family members, and left in their memory.-

-anxiously walks besides Rory, looking down at the floor-

Erebus: -walking along on the other side-

Chris, Teo and Rax: look around at everything, but not in an obvious way

Soulless: -sighs and looks down, only to look up as Rory, myself and Erebus appear at the small table-

(Probabaly too busy looking at everything around them)
The three: continue looking around

Soulless: -nudges one of the three andnnods head up-

Erebus and I: -take our seats, myself in the smaller golden chair, Erebus in one of the silver chairs-

Rory: -walks to the front of the little platform-

Rory: -smiling and takes a deep breath- Good afternoon everyone. Today we have all gathered here in order to celebrate numerous occurrences over the past few days. From the rediscovering of a sunnto successes both on and off the battlefield, a lot of joyous news has come for the Eclipse Kingdom.
The first one is that my son, Erebus, once believed to be dead at birth, has been discovered to be alive and well. From what he has said, our enemy Anders Pyronamia had taken him and raised him to be wicked, and it was our own Princess Corona that was able to bring him back from the ways of which he ad been taught. Now that I myself have returned after being stranded on Earth for years, I’m proud to welcome him officially into the family with open arms. -turns to Erebus and smiles-

Erebus: -looks back and nods his head, a slight smile on his face-

Crowd: -cheers and then quiets down-

Rory: on account of our enemy, yesterday there was a triumphant battle against his Earth-raised forces. In the face of danger, some of our own bravest fighters, along with some friends who were in the right place at the right time and guests from other worlds, were able to fend them off. This might e the first battle, but I believe that the Eclipse Kingdom, as we are all one unit of strength and power, will be able to win again and again. We are all strong, and should they attack again, I believe that the Eclipseans will be able to defeat them with ease.

Crowd: -all start chanting- Eclipse Kingdom! Eclipse Kingdom! -some people shout other comments, mostly praising the king-

Rory: -smiles and silences everyone- I also would like to make time to announce that our princess has returned from her journies on Earth. While she hasn’t decided if this is a permanent stay or if she shall head back to continue her journies until her time comes to become queen, it is a pleasure to have her once again home, with her people, as well as returning home with a surprise. -waits for the gasps that sweep the crowd to calm down-

Soulless: -whips mask off his face-

Rory: At the end of the ball tonight, which will follow this banquet, there will be a single dance, in which our princess will have a dance with one who she has fallen deeply for. This person is somewhere among you now, but please, do not try to guess or whisper about it. This is a surprise for the people to celebrate, as it hasn’t potential to mean excitement to come in the future. (When the king ships his daughter and secretly is hoping they stay together lol) -pauses for a moment- That is all I wish to say. Enjoy the banquet and ball, everyone!

Crowd: -cheers before taking their seats-

Soulless: -filled with anxiety-

the three cheer as well, Teo whispering the word "hottie" to Chris making him grin

(Is he talking about Soulless or Chris? Lol)
-everyone starts eating what’s been laid out on the table-

Soulless: -eats slowly, clearly nervous-

(Who knows)
Chris: starts eating, not acting like a starving animal for once
Rax: fits in perfectly with all these people, she knows what she is doing and how to act

-also anxiously eating, but hiding it fairly well-

Rory: -looks at me and smiles-

-smiles up at him and resumes eating-

Soulless: *sigh* .....

(So tempted to have this party crashed)
Teo: makes some joke with Chris

(Please don’t lol)
Soulless: -stops eating and looks down at plate after hearing some people ignoring what the king said and trying to guess who I’m in love with-

(Person # is just gonna be random people lol)
Person 1: who do you think the princess’ lover is?

Person 2: Maybe it’s the boy making jokes with the other boy over there (this person is implying, wait for it, Teo. Ya know, the one Soulless is trying to not be jealous over)

Person 1: he does seem like he’d be her type.

Soulless: -looks at Teo and looks away, holding in a slight growl-

Person 3: what about the wolf sitting over there?

Person 2: I don’t know... seems to be awfully quiet. The princess has always been known to voice herself.

Person 3: so? He’s probably just shy and not used to these kinds of events.

Person 1: then why’d he be here if he doesn’t like it?

Person 3: Exactly! Maybe he’s the lover!

Person 2: doubt it. I say it’s the other boy.

Chris: laughs at some joke Rax made and moves away as Teo goes to ruffle his hair

Person 2: Im making a bet with you two. All who say the boy who made he other boy laughing is the princess’ lover, say I.

Person 1: I.

Person 2: I myself. And that leaves you for the wolf?

Person 3: Yea.

Person 2: I bet you 50 luncois that it’s the boy who made the other laugh.

Person 1: and I’ll add 20 solans.

Person 3: well, I bet 70 stellos.

Both: 70 stellos?!

Person 1: well, I guess you and I are gonna be heading to the lumo-pub tonight, huh? -nudges person 2-

Person 3: Don’t count your chiceese before they hatch.

Soulless: -covering his ears, shaking a little-

Chris: uses his finger and some spit to rub away some sauce stuck on Teo's face

Person 1: -notices this- I think those two are brothers, don’t you?

Person 3: well I think they’re together.

Person 2: then why aren’t they flirting?

Rax: listening in intently and loving every moment of it
Teo: grins at Chris and whispers something in his ear, causing Chris's face to glow bright red, he then likely slaps Teo on the arm

Person 3: told ya.

Person 1: well, MAAYBEE he’s bugging him about his partner, and that’s why he blushed.

Person 3: I’m not so sure about that.

Person 2: I am. Cmon, where’s the romance if they were a couple? I say he’s dating the princess, not the wolf boy.

Soulless: -shaking violent, tears in his eyes-

Rax: sees Soulless and butts in
"I couldn't help but hear your conversation. And I can confirm that those two are indeed together. I almost walked in on them kissing shirtless earlier"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back