• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Chris: flips page around to show the sketch

it is a series of panels that read like a comic book. The left panel shows a figure engulfed in black smoke, which flows around the person like a trench-coat. The hair is dark and the person is looking away. The words "gonna make a change for once in my life" the font is long and spiky

the second panel (which is raised higher) shows the same figure beginning a running jump and pulling out a sword from their back. The coat flies out behind and the words "gonna feel real good"

the third panel shows the sword light up with white light, illuminating the face of the person. Their skin is tanned, with a spiral on the left cheek. They have pointed ears and a determined expression. The figure is flying through the air and about to come down to the ground "gonna make a difference"

The final panel shows the figure land on the ground and appears to turn and walk towards the viewer. The coat is blowing back, as is the long braided hair. Under the coat, the person is wearing a dark t-shirt and a pair of black trousers and badass looking boots that go up to their knees. A vivid scar runs through their right eye which is green and the other is brown. The eyes are slightly cat-like. The sword reflects the detremination in their eyes and glows illuminating their whole body. The final words are "going make it right"

Chris: "its kind bad, its nowhere near finished"

Last edited:
Chris: "thanks, i know the perfect building to do it on" sounds happy " also would you mind not telling the others what I said about Alex-my brother, cos none of they know, and I don't want them too"

Chris: "yeeeah?"

alex to Evie "i gotta go now, I've had an idea, but do me a favour, don't tell anyone i was here and make sure Chris doesn't do anything stupid, he's a good kid"

Chris: descends into thought about something, his eyebrows crinkling together

Alex: vanishes into thin air

Soulless: I saw him on the graveyard planet too... said he tore himself apart in front of his best friend and gave his power to the four... he was talking in the 3rd person, probably so we didn’t figure it out...

Chris: starts running his hands through his fringe, which you realise now is kind of a nervous tic he has

Rory: -slowly opens doors, poking head in- E-Evie?

-looks at him- hi dad -smiles-

Soulless: -now fully back to normal and walks towards the general direction of the medically bay elevator-

Rory: -smiles a little and fully opens the door, only to realize something- who did you...

Oh, random assassin broke in, so I kinda, ya know, ate him...

Kai and Carcuso: -sigh in relief-

Erebus: -seems to actually be happy at the fact that I’m back to normal-

Soulless: -sees the door open- ?

Chris: says nothing, but smiles slightly then asks "but how? Who'd she feed on?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back