• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Chris: stops and turns around "you're gonna deny its existence, then say you cannot tell us, which will leave us at a stalemate"

-realizes he’s talking about Alex and pales-

Soulless: -looks at Chris and mouths “we got her”-

Chris: "tell me what Alex said and I'll tell you what i told him" gestures at Soulless

*mind: Alex, what do I do?!* -hoping he can read my thoughts with his stalker-like abilities-

Soulless: -crosses arms-

H-he mostly a-asked about m-me.... b-but then he told me t-to keep watch of y-you, s-so you don’t d-do anything d-dumb...

Chris: turns towards Evie "ok, a deal is a deal. Alex takes deep breath may or may not be my brother"

Chris: to Soulless "i don't know how to deal with crying girls, do something!"
to Evie "hey, its ok"

Chris: "he won't be, trust me, well if he is my Alex, he won't be, he probably told you to say nothing so that your family would not ask questions"

Chris: "some guy appears out of nowhere gives you a guy to feed on, then disaaperas again, id call that extremely fishy. I would definitely ask questions"

Soulless: -notices I’m still shaky and walks over, picking me up-bridal style and holding me in his arms to try and calm me down-

Chris: "that makes sense, let me guess Luke was cheating at cards and got into a bar fight?"

Chris: "that child need to get some self-control"

(Note that is exactly what Alex said about Lucien)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back