• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Alex: "what exactly are you saying? That I nip over and grab the head of a dangerous mafia for you to eat, and simultaneously help my boy out?"

Chris: "one night he went out to paint, I wanted him to take me, but he refused. He never came back."

Alex: "count me freaking in! That guy would only start running the prison he's in, then escape. Give me one sec"
vanishes

Chris: "my parents freaked out, the searched fro him non-stop, the whole city did. Everyone loved him. But days turned to weeks and weeks to months and months to years and there was nothing. Everyone said he was dead and went back to their lives. My family fell apart, my father threw himself into his work, I rarely even see him. My mother started drinking and hasn't stopped since. They basically forgot that I existed"

-waits, pain worsening-

Soulless: you could always join up with my friends and I back on normal earth... we got a comfy cave-house with a lot of bare walls, and everyone protects and supports each other.

alex appears with a man in a tight-fitting black suit and grey tie. His left eye is swollen shut and his lip is split and bleeding.
he's yelling rarely

"you little shit! When I find you I'm going to..."
realises he is somewhere else
"huh?"

Chris: "I can't do that, they are my family, after all, I couldn't subject them to losing another child. And besides New Earth is where I do my best work. And besides, id miss wifi and gummy worms and tv binging far too much"

-looks at Alex, branches folding behind my back, though still there- let him go, Alex.... I’ll take it from here...

Soulless: well, if you ever wanna visit, just let....Evie.... know....... -tears well up in his eyes again-

(This guy probably is gonna be scared there’s a heckin beat-looking girl in front of him, that or he’s gonna try to act tough and talk his way out of it cause he’s one of those “it’s just a girl” people XD)

Alex: "fine with me"
man "do you know who I am? I demand you let me go immediately" (pompous voice)

Chris: "my travels will probably take me there eventually. And died if you start crying again i will slap you shitless, I've seen enough tears to last several lifetimes"

Welcome to the planet of the Eclipseans... or should I say, welcome to your demise.... -walks over to him and grabs him by the shirt with right hand- I’m not scared of a human like you. -branches stab into him and left hand morphs into a scythe blade-

Rory: -hears voices- computer, opaque-iffy door... -no one can see in or out of the door-

Carcuso: -alert to kill me vanishes- huh? Did she... get someone?

Soulless: if you’re boyfriend was in the situation, wouldn’t you cry too?

(Each room has a personal computer on the outside)

Alex "don't worry, its just some scum-bag mafia dude from Neo5."

Chris: reddens slightly "that guy can take care of himself, not that you'd guess by the state he is currently in. I mean, I would, but then I'd go immerse myself in my work to distract myself"

Figured as much... -bears fangs- should warn ya, buddy, you’re gonna be in quite a bit of pain for a bit, and I’d say get comfy but you’re gonna be getting drained to death soooo.... -bites down on his neck and starts drinking his blood-

Soulless: if she does die, I don’t know what I’m gonna do...

Alex watches

chris: "best guess, mope around, go all dark and broody and refuse to speak, which probably, come to think of it is very hot, blame yourself, contemplate suicide, act out, refuse to obey authority, and eventually someone will be called to slap some sense into you."

-releases for a second- well you’re no fun, not even a scream? Boring... the last guy I fed on was more entertaining than this-goes back to draining with an eye-roll. By now the branches would feel like they’re crawling through his body-

Soulless: what is with guys thinking of me as being hot? I mean, it’s not like Evie hasn’t called me very attractive herself... but still...

(Oki)

Last edited:
Chris: "I blame hormones, they make me do stupid stuff"

Alex: "it's a mafia boss, those guys are all the same"
(I'm back!)
Mafia dude: "oi!" then starts screaming

(Yeet)
*mind: finally!* -digs fangs in deeper and starts draining him with more force. He feels a similar draining feeling as we’ll due to the branches, which is mainly in his head (like he’s feeling it in his head not he’s imagining it)

Soulless: hormones do make people do dumb things...

mafia guy screams louder and tries to get away

Chris: "well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it"

-pins him forcefully to the floor and continues, my tail snaking it’s way around his body to restrain his arms-

Soulless: whatever, you do you.

Alex facepalms himself for unknown reasons

Chris: "so what exactly is this place? I don't think I ever got around to asking"

-feels him weakening and grins to self, making sure he can’t move. The eyes turn a darker red, although for the entirety of this feeding I’ve had them closed-

Soulless: Well, we’re one the palace, and this whole world is a planet full of hybrids. From what Evie explained to me they’re all descended from hybrids who fled earth because of the fact that humans were hating on them and we’re gonna kill them, so they all left and came here. Some have returned to Earth with time but for the most part all hybrids in this solar system, and some refuges from other

Chris: "that's humans for you, hating anything that is even slightly different to them. It still hasn't changed in my time."

-get some a very spicy and bitter taste in mouth and fangs retract- gah... you’ve lived in a lot of anger and hatred... think this is the most extreme taste of it I’ve ever gotten...

Soulless: that’s never good... tell me, are there any wars against other planets going on on New Earth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back