• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Immortal Love

Kitteh

professional breather
Hiya! I'm Kitteh and I use she/they pronouns.
I will be playing someone with she/her pronouns, so if you aren't cool with fxf or mxf then this probably isn't for you, sorry!

Anyways, here's the plot:
Muse A was cursed with immortality. They can live through any injury- includes fatal wounds like beheading- and they'll never age or scar. It has been centuries. Nobody knows their name, and faces don't last long enough to be worth it. They are still polite, though. They could give it to anyone at any time if they wished, but they refuse to hurt another like that.
If they gave it away, they'd live out a normal lifespan however they want.
One day, while at a coffee shop they meet Muse B, who is a sweet person and very helpful (My prefered character). Muse A is intrigued, and wishes to know more. After a while of being around each other, they fall in love. Muse A is distraught after a while of dating and tells Muse B about their condition. For the first time ever, they want to give away their immortality to someone else.
We go from there, and see what happens!

Now onto the gritty stuff:
-No paragraph requirements! You can go as short as you like- but no one-liners please!
-Please don't just vanish on me! If I forget to respond/don't see it, feel free to call me out.

Anything else we can figure out together.
If you're interested, shoot me a PM.
Also, this will not close. Please don't be discouraged due to one reply.
That's about it! Thank you.

-Kitteh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back