• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I'm recuriting a task force.... (This is an intrest check)

ChampionOfTheMorningStar

The lunatic Fringe
So I am looking for

3-6 Rpr's for a FBI task force RP based off or with the story style of the show White Collar. The Rp would focus around a team of FBI agents and a CI, solving cases while working towards a larger plot point THIS WILL NOT BE A RP BASED IN WHITE COLLAR

eg:

In the first season of white collar they needed to get an ancient music box as a ransom (sort of) and among cases clues were reveled about the past and other things...

That was a horrible explanation. Basically lots of little plots that build towards a larger plot.

I will also be looking for at least one other Mod for the RP to write cases with me and such.

I would like to do the RP in white collar crime unit; with, heists, cons, forgers etc.

I would likely take the role of the CI.

At the moment this is all that I have down for the RP besides this it would be an advanced lit RP.

If you would be interested in a RP of this type let me know so I can develop it.

I am intrigued to join this RP, if you may allow me to join. However, despite my desire to join your RP since it includes murder, solving cases, a good opportunity to train my--mystery solving sills, I must inform you that I have unheard of "White Collar.". I do hope this will not be--a problem.

I love Hugh Dancy and I've only seen him play in Hannibal. But, getting back to the thread, if no White Collar is needed, then that is okay, for me, at least. Thank you.

NorbertM said:
I love Hugh Dancy and I've only seen him play in Hannibal. But, getting back to the thread, if no White Collar is needed, then that is okay, for me, at least. Thank you.
I think it is inspired by white collar so theres no need to have to watch it hehe. Welcome to the rp :D

Kuito is right! Inspired by! Meaning the plot is gonna follow a similar path, but the characters and RPrs will make it different!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I know just had to put it in there I love him and totes marry him if he wasn't gay

Irish Ice Queen

Absolutely not! I have 1 application so far so... Go! I don't believe in holding spots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 
Yo guys? I have one character. ONE. Whats up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back