• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

lunnaris

numb! little! bug!
1645693680482.png

hello everyone! luna over here c:
so, since presenting a thread with a very specific idea seemed to not work, heh, AT ALL- i'm gonna go with
main pairings again! I have some specific plots for most of the pairings , so I hope some interest you so I can give you a bit
more of detail in the pms!

1645693329863.png

about me:
I currently am not suuuper active but try my best to work on the rp, please be patient with me :'')
- I am ghost friendly, I will drop a message if I feel it's been too long to check on you,
but if there's no response I won't send you another one ^^
- i do NOT double! i don't mind obviously descrbing extra characters for a specific scene (say, a fight scene or
at a ball when our character are at different locations)
- My comfort zone is 3 or 4 medium to large paragraphs depending with how much info the other user provides,
but I don't mind going for two extended paragraphs as a minimum c:
quality over quantity (but please give me something to work with) !
-that being said i usually try to mirror my partner's length but I can't afford novella right now :c
-i love sketching and sharing music related to the rp, it'd be fun to share if you're into that too!
- i don't mind rping in threads or pms and i honestly really like codes if you wanna do that too

about you :
- wants to dicuss plots together, and be willing to do ooc chat! specially to plan ahead
or fangirl/boy about what's going on between our characters, also communication is key!
so please, PLEASE let's discuss if you want something to change, we are here to have fun after all!
- will provide responses of a rational length, I don't expect full novella, not even 4 paragraphs but neither a one liner
- be willing to provide a character sheet
i don't mind how much detail you'd want to get into, let's create (or find) a sheet you like!
face claims: i don't mind if you prefer artsy face claims or realistic
- the usual: no godmodding, mary-sue...
- will drop a message if I'm gone for too long!
only if i haven't told you i won't be able to respond
(usually i opened the message and forgot to reply, sorry about that)

- (not required at all but I do enjoy it) will like to rp in codes! i just like
how neat it looks, I don't have a specific one so don't worry, we can choose that together

when pming me message me your favourite flower to know you've read this xoxo

1645694296665.png

onto the pairings!
some things about my characters:
- i am most comfortable playing female roles, i don't mind rping males in specific scenes as secondary characters
- i am currently willing to rp fxm and fxf, i don't mind mxm but it's the one i have the least experience with
- i prefer my characters to be around a certain age, as a minimum of 18 and a max of 27 depending on your muse's age
(unless you want to rp their childhood before getitng into the present context)
- bold is the role i'm willing to play!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* REALISTIC :
  • tattoo artist x florist (with shop next door) --> rivals to lovers?
  • rich naive brat x part time worker with trust issues
  • singer /idol x friend of a hardocre fan (not a fan herself) who goes with friend to a concert
  • drummer/bassist of band x vocal/guitarist of band
  • known best player at the arcade x new visitor who just got the new highscore
  • some good ol' dark academia
    • intellectual rivals to lovers // library scenes!
      • ("oops sucks that you're a shorty and I got the book you wanted first" + "i would shove my workbook down your throat rn but you are not worthy of my workbook " )
      • overachiever x skips class and still manages to pull straight As
  • streamer who gets hacked from time to time by the same hacker who is just messing with them
    • don't mind playing either plots
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* CRIME :
  • mafia!!
    • boss's right hand man x daughter of boss
    • opposite bands (absolutely hate each other) but muse a rescues drunk muse b from a risky situation at night
  • con artist (professional) x con artist (newbie with talent)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* HISTORICAL / MAGICAL :
  • pirate captain/captain's second in command x princess --> kidnap? plot twist the princess knows some sword skills which impress the crew
  • maiden x king's right hand man
  • mortal x god(dess) sent to kill them
  • mortal x clumsy goddess who was just trying to escape the gods ( a bit naive when it comes to mortals)
  • anything related to greek mythology (this does not mean the rp needs to be based in that time period!! we can modernize it! )
    will usually be a big yes from me :p i don't mind how much knowledge you have on it, but basing ocs, for example, from the olympian gods sounds pretty cool.

please pm me with your interest and let's work on something together c:

Last edited:
bloop!

idk how many people will drop by, but I'm looking forward for one more or two!
(specially looking forward for the dark academia one :D or something with pirates !! but honestly, i'm happy to rp whatever!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back