• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I'm in the Girl Band! OOC

Raiders

Seke in a Sea of Ukes/Semes - CST (US/Canada)
Taiga Taiga @Xeyran KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint DrBezendrine DrBezendrine WoodenZebra WoodenZebra SassyEbony SassyEbony

Come chill, chat, make suggestions on how to improve this roleplay, or ask questions here~

Other Links:
Interest Check | CS | IC | Music | Bands' Socials

Spy on the boys:
CS

Competition!!

This band has a rivalry going on! In a separate roleplay, I have an all boys band. In this roleplay, you all will be against Inside Dreamland.

WAKING REALITY vs. INSIDE DREAMLAND
WHO WILL WIN?

They are going on a world tour, too. Right at the same time as you guys. You two will be constantly fighting for the best performances, the ones who bring in the larger crowds, and all that nice stuff. Only one can win!

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Boston, Massachusets, United States
Orlando, Florida, United States
Honolulu County, Hawaii, United States
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Manchester, England
Liverpool, England
São Paulo, Brazil
Guadalajara, Mexico
Bengaluru, India
Tokyo, Japan
Underlined locations on this post are places that the two bands will meet. They will be playing together on the same stages, like a band battle! And in those instances, that's where we all will roleplay in the same group! (There will be an extra roleplay thread made for these instances.) And more details about how this will work will be coming soon. I'm still trying to sort it out myself. ^^

Last edited:
Raiders Raiders So I have been looking for a face claim and I really liked this one. Do you think it's alright?
can-stock-photo_csp16378972.jpg

I may or may not choke from laughter

Taiga Taiga MMM the stock overlay is a nice touch there. I r8 8/8.

(Simple humor is the best lol)

YOOO I'm typing this real quick while it's still on my mind but anyway-

What if I make an extra thread where our characters have a social media account (pretend they have Twitter or something), and they can make posts about whatever the heck they want there? The reason for this is because they can reach out to the rival band in that way. The way I have the roleplays now is kinda separated and they only interact at the same locations I underlined... So If we have the Twitter idea, the rival bands can talk to each other more often!

YOOO I'm typing this real quick while it's still on my mind but anyway-

What if I make an extra thread where our characters have a social media account (pretend they have Twitter or something), and they can make posts about whatever the heck they want there? The reason for this is because they can reach out to the rival band in that way. The way I have the roleplays now is kinda separated and they only interact at the same locations I underlined... So If we have the Twitter idea, the rival bands can talk to each other more often!
That sound like a great Idea

More or less, to choose what songs would be good for her to sing. Like I can't say Rather Be by Clean Bandit if she's a soprano (Only an example)
Oh, I see! Then I guess I'll let the singers decide if they want to be altos or sopranoes... We have multiple of them aside from just the lead one.

SassyEbony SassyEbony KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint WoodenZebra WoodenZebra
You all can pick whether to be altos or sopranoes. Just be sure to add them in the role section of your CS, thanks! (I'm going off the interest check of the roleplay so if I'm mistaking someone to be a singer I'm sorryyy)

Yeah same! If you guys checked out Austin's bio (my character) I'm gonna have a field day with him lol

Oh, I see! Then I guess I'll let the singers decide if they want to be altos or sopranoes... We have multiple of them aside from just the lead one.

SassyEbony SassyEbony KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint WoodenZebra WoodenZebra
You all can pick whether to be altos or sopranoes. Just be sure to add them in the role section of your CS, thanks! (I'm going off the interest check of the roleplay so if I'm mistaking someone to be a singer I'm sorryyy)

Seeing as my character is lead singer... I'd think soprano would fit her (although she can also do well in alto, she sings high notes better). I hope this is fine! ^.^'

By the way, we need more songs lmao. I don't think 2 is enough and I'm horrible at actually trying to find something to suggest :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back