• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I'm in the Boy Band! OOC

Raiders

Seke in a Sea of Ukes/Semes - CST (US/Canada)
Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption
Miss Mack Miss Mack
Tarazul Tarazul
Heim Heim
The Comet The Comet

Come chill, chat, make suggestions on how to improve this roleplay, or ask questions here~

Other Links:
Interest Check | CS | IC | Music | Bands' Socials

Spy on the girls:
CS

Competition!!

This band has a rivalry going on! In a separate roleplay, I have an all girls band. In this roleplay, you all will be against Waking Reality.

WAKING REALITY vs. INSIDE DREAMLAND
WHO WILL WIN?

They are going on a world tour, too. Right at the same time as you guys. You two will be constantly fighting for the best performances, the ones who bring in the larger crowds, and all that nice stuff. Only one can win!

New York City, New York, United States
Austin, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States

Honolulu County, Hawaii, United States
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
London, England

Liverpool, England
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Mexico City, Mexico
Mumbai, India

Tokyo, Japan
Underlined locations on this post are places that the two bands will meet. They will be playing together on the same stages, like a band battle! And in those instances, that's where we all will roleplay in the same group! (There will be an extra roleplay thread made for these instances.) And more details about how this will work will be coming soon. I'm still trying to sort it out myself. ^^

Last edited:
I assume we're starting the RP once everybody has their CS finished-
So I wanted to know where it would start- on tour, on stage playing a song, tour bus? If we don't know that fine; I'm just curious.

I'm trying to think of that myself really. XD If we were to do the actual first concert, then we'd need to start suggesting songs now... By the way, if you all want to, start throwing in all the songs you want in that thread. To your heart's content. :P

Hm, maybe to give us a little more time for that, perhaps we should start it when the group first arrives in New York? When they get off the plane and kinda have to get around the fans flooding them there.

Not necessarily... I haven't given it much thought what the genre should be. I guess they could do just about anything then. :)

YOOO I'm typing this real quick while it's still on my mind but anyway-

What if I make an extra thread where our characters have a social media account (pretend they have Twitter or something), and they can make posts about whatever the heck they want there? The reason for this is because they can reach out to the rival band in that way. The way I have the roleplays now is kinda separated and they only interact at the same locations I underlined... So If we have the Twitter idea, the rival bands can talk to each other more often!

I am so excited to start this RP. But I can't find the IC link for this RP
It's because it isn't up yet. Sorry about that, but it will be coming soon! We still have one last character to wait for... I can put the IC up, but I will need time to edit the first post on it properly.

It's because it isn't up yet. Sorry about that, but it will be coming soon! We still have one last character to wait for... I can put the IC up, but I will need time to edit the first post on it properly.
Ah, yeah. Sorry about that. I'm working on him though so do not worry!

Since it's up now am I free to post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back