• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I'm dying here... (FxF) (ALWAYS searching so get your butt in here!)

Mood

♡ lesbian weirdo ♡
Okay, fine.. maybe using the term "dying" is a bit of an exaggeration, but I got your attention, right?
...right!
Hi, I'm Mood. Yes, you've read that right.. M-o-o-d. It's a weird nickname, but when you've had it for 13 years
(I'm 21 now).. it just sticks.
Anyways..

I'm looking for a dedicated, reliable, 200 paragraph minimum, detailed roleplayer.
Honestly, you don't have to have any of that. I'm bored, and I'd love to roleplay with just about anyone.
However, there are TWO rules.
Yeah, there's always a catch.

PAY ATTENTION!
1. The roleplay must feature fxf pairings.
2. Realistic/Modern themes only.

If you can live with that, we're a match made in rpnation heaven.
UWG8.gif

As far as plots go, here are some ideas (feel free to suggest your own):
(These are 100% unoriginal. That was clickbait.. oops!)
- Teacher/student
- Step-sisters
- "Dare" (ask me about this.. I "dare" you. Ha.. ha)
- Popular/rebel
- Ex best friends

..That's all my brain can come up with at 1:23am.
Sorry.

Last edited:
It's almost two a.m. here I should really get sleep but nah.
Hello! I'd love to role-play with you! I'm feeling compelled to ask about the dare plot as well. :)

It's almost two a.m. here I should really get sleep but nah.
Hello! I'd love to role-play with you! I'm feeling compelled to ask about the dare plot as well. :)
It has officially reached two.. we're obviously living life on the wild side. I'll pm you!

Okay, fine.. maybe using the term "dying" is a bit of an exaggeration, but I got your attention, right?
...right!
Hi, I'm Mood. Yes, you've read that right.. M-o-o-d. It's a weird nickname, but when you've had it for 13 years
(I'm 21 now).. it just sticks.
Anyways..

I'm looking for a dedicated, reliable, 200 paragraph minimum, detailed roleplayer.
Honestly, you don't have to have any of that. I'm bored, and I'd love to roleplay with just about anyone.
However, there are TWO rules.
Yeah, there's always a catch.

PAY ATTENTION!
1. The roleplay must feature fxf pairings.
2. Realistic/Modern themes only.

If you can live with that, we're a match made in rpnation heaven.
UWG8.gif

As far as plots go, here are some ideas (feel free to suggest your own):
(These are 100% unoriginal. That was clickbait.. oops!)
- Teacher/student
- Step-sisters
- "Dare" (ask me about this.. I "dare" you. Ha.. ha)
..That's all my brain can come up with at 1:23am.
Sorry.

I’m interested in teacher/student and dare! :)

Hey lovely! I’d love to maybe write with you!!

Stepsisters could be cute, especially if the new sister was foreign and didn't know the local language, having to rely on her new sister to translate things for her.

The teachers one could also be fun, but it's not so easy to get into that; maybe the student is being bullied a lot, so the teacher steps in? The student can eat lunch in the teacher's classroom and the teacher can even walk the student home after school.

I could play either roll in both of these; I have a character who could be the teacher I've been wanting to play for a while now.

i'm interested! (if it's still open)
Yes, it is! I'll send you a PM.

Stepsisters could be cute, especially if the new sister was foreign and didn't know the local language, having to rely on her new sister to translate things for her.

The teachers one could also be fun, but it's not so easy to get into that; maybe the student is being bullied a lot, so the teacher steps in? The student can eat lunch in the teacher's classroom and the teacher can even walk the student home after school.

I could play either roll in both of these; I have a character who could be the teacher I've been wanting to play for a while now.
I like your ideas! I like them a lot. We'll discuss more in PMs! Sending you one soon!

Mood Mood Ooh, I'd love to RP with you, if you're still looking! :ghostv:
I'm always looking! I'll PM you riiiiiiight abouuuuuut NOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back