• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I’m bored…

ZeeLeah19

Zee Goth
There have been stories in a small town in the middle of no where, stories of a house hidden in the middle of the forest. Those who claimed to have traveled to find this house returned back paler than a ghost speaking of creatures that looked like wolves but also human chased them away from the house nobody has gotten to the inside of the house.

Due to these stories a group of friends travel to this small town in the middle of no where. The friends don’t believe the stories and want to find the hidden house.They travel to debunk horror stories like these in the small town.

After their arrival and their hike they notice the sun goes down quicker than normal and they hear the howls of an unknown creature.Ignoring the howls the friends continue on their hike getting to the hidden house that looked a bit run down but still taken care of.

One member of the group walked up to the door only for the group to hear the strange howls again causing them all to rush into the house.

They make it inside and look around the building as one goes into the basement only to find a glass casket with a sleeping girl in it.The girl had a unique appearance and looked quite young despite how old the casket looks.

Calling his friends down this member of the group accidentally cut his hand on the metal hinges as his friends try to figure out what is going on and who or what this girl is.

(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(

Hello I am looking for a partner who can play both male and female characters as well as somebody who can play more than one.My main will be a female character and I prefer there be some romance and fun with adventures and such.

Please pm me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back