• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

melancholyhanahaki

Manipulator
hi! i'm erin, and i like roleplaying (mostly 1x1, though, i don't tend to mess around with group roleplays). i don't expect much length from my partners (i tend to struggle in replying at times, since my creative energy is very low). i don't mind roleplaying fandoms or doing an original roleplay. i don't mind female x male, male x male, or female x female (and i don't mind relationships between characters being platonic at all, so if you want to do that go ahead - i'm very open to lgbt, being trans and bi). i enjoy fantasy, dystopia, supernatural, and things such as that. i don't mind covering slightly dark topics in roleplay, and i love horror. i'm just indecisive - so whatever you want to roleplay, i'll roleplay as well.

genres: dystopia / horror / fantasy / futuristic / realistic / school / slice of life / super powers / supernatural
subgenres: fluff / platonic / romance
fandoms: creepypasta / kingdom hearts (all games) / overwatch
other interests to note: angels / demons / witches

i can forget fandoms so if you suggest one that i haven't listed, that would be greatly appreciated. i've only listed fandoms/genres of superiority (to me, again). of course, we can combine subgenres (like slice of life, school).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back