• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ILYSB [OnexOne Search]

Soliloquy

♥Hopeless Chromatic♥
1586553703493.png
"And you need to know you're the only one alright, alright."

Muse A is infatuated with Muse B although the latter doesn't know them. It was only a passing meeting but Muse A holds it to heart, emotions brewing in secret until they cannot be contained. Determined to earn Muse B's affection in return, Muse A begins slowly at first with leaving messages, gifts about, but it isn't enough. Muse B has no idea who these are coming from, even believing them to be their significant other. Muse A knows that if Muse B would simply accept them, their lives would be utterly perfect together.

giphy.gif

Song Inspiration

I've been absolutely obsessed with this song for the past week, so I really want to find someone to make it come to life with. I'm indifferent for genders/roles, but I do want someone who will match my writing capabilities. Feel free to message me if you're interested!

"And you need to know that you keep me up all night, all night."

Attachments

• 1586553748643.png
    1586553748643.png
    84.4 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back