• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ilvermorny: The School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Epic Fantasy Adventure interest check (You won't be sorry)

Imagine how I feel with both of you.

Good luck to both of you though, hoping to see you guys in the RP to meet my squishy, healer boy.
Dis manz is here too????

Hahaha oh man. Yeah, im looking to make a defense oriented character. Hopefully, i can make hom a mind reader like Henry boy. Just.... wayyy nicer lmao

Dis manz is here too????

Hahaha oh man. Yeah, im looking to make a defense oriented character. Hopefully, i can make hom a mind reader like Henry boy. Just.... wayyy nicer lmao

Ha yeah. Ah, but of course, legilimens is kind of off the table for students if I'm not mistaken. He could be training for it. Well, in any case, Opposite should be the one giving them suggestions.

I shall hide back in my cave.

Legilimens is currently off the table due to their age. My character Kat is going that path in the following year. Though, I have another trait with her that works fantastic even without her having that magical training yet.

If any of you get in its a good time to be thinking about the specific path you'd want them on. Since thats kinda where we are at and I believe will definitely impact your character later.

Last edited:
Legilimens is currently off the table due to their age. My character Kat is going that path in the following year. Though, I have another trait with her that works fantastic even without her having that magical training yet.

If any of you get in its a good time to be thinking about the specific path you'd want them on. Since thats kinda where we are at and I believe will definitely impact your character later.
Well again. Trying to be faculty. Not a student

Edit: just realized that I didnt actually say that lol. But yeah, im trying to be faculty or a guard or something

Oooh, that would be interesting. I actually think that is really neat. With me planning on taking Kat down that route having an actual person possibly being her teacher would be something.

Oooh, that would be interesting. I actually think that is really neat. With me planning on taking Kat down that route having an actual person possibly being her teacher would be something.
Yeah. Mute due to injury so he communicates with symbols in the air or through leg

I’m very very interested but I’ll wait till 2nd arc opens in the meantime I have some reading to do to catch up on everything!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back