• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ilvermorny: The School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Epic Fantasy Adventure interest check (You won't be sorry)

Hey I’d love to know when the second arc is up as well, I’m always up for a good magic rp (especially those centered around Ilvermonry)

Great News!!! We will be taking maybe 1-3 people into the current Arc 1! I'll place all who expressed interest into a PM to sort out further instructions!! Can't wait to see what characters / ideas you guys have!

The site won’t let me create a new PM since I don’t have enough posts on this site yet (I have a lot of RP experience, just not on here). Is it possible for you to PM me a sort of placeholder message so I can reply to it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back