• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โ‚ŠหšโŠน ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„๐„ ๐€๐–๐€๐˜. ๏น™original, multi-fandom, doubling friendly! all the things!๏นš

knotofjupiter

๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’“๐’‚๐’“๐’š
Roleplay Type(s)
* please refrain from commenting interest or questions specifically! please PM me. I promise I don't bite, friend.
I just want to keep the thread as tidy as I can. although, ofc my ego always appreciates comments or compliments. โ—แดฅโ—

in my dreams, my nightmares are calling.
โ€’ last updated 28 February 2024
  • a brief introduction
    Jupiter, Knots, Alice
    28 yrs | she/they | USA (PST)
    I'm new to RPN (and just forums), so if I mess up on etiquette, please correct and forgive me! however, I've been roleplaying for 15+ years. I started way back on mySpace at too-young of an age, but most of my time was spent on Tumblr in its hayday. and while I've dabbled in various MMOs and other sites over the past couple of years, I haven't gotten any solid roleplaying done. I'm hoping you'll help me change that. โ™ก
    luckily, I have plenty of free time to account for. that being said though, I am a full time stay-at-home parent, am neurodivergent (autistic+), and have chronic illnesses. real life is always gonna get as much energy as I've got to offer in a day, so whatever's left is what I have to offer to my hobbies. that includes roleplay! if life gets busy, I'll be less available; if I'm high energy or hyper-focused on our project, then you'll get more. just know I try to measure my time!
    that's not to say that I won't be pestering you with planning, Pinterest boards, playlists, and the like in between posts though! I am as invested in my roleplays as I hope my partners to be.
    thank you for checking out my thread, and I hope to hear from you! this post should answer any question that you might have, but feel free to private message me if you have questions or have an interest! thanks for checking me out. (โ–ฐห˜โ—กห˜โ–ฐ)
knotofjupiter knotofjupiter
code by knotofjupiter

Last edited:
evening crowd bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back