• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I'll stand beside you.<3

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys it's Elaine again. <3

I know I'm back, runnnn.
I'm on the hunt for something specific. Actually this time.

Please be detailed, please oh please!!

I'm searching; no cravinggg!
The Gang Leader and the Girl.

I know, I know it's so cliche but listen!!!
I want this story to be dark, evil even. I love the idea of a man having everything, and anything he could dream of! He was born into wealth, power and a herd of people already willing to follow. He's dominating, he's vicious, he lacks empathy. (Think Cluase from The Originals.)
I would love this to be long term, I want us both to be excited, I want to read and I just want to write. :bishiesparklesl:<3

Hmmm tempting. I do like my gang rp's.
Would you want to play the girl or the leader?

Heya! I'd love to play the villain for once, heroes are overrated anyway. Just a couple'a questions first. What exactly do you mean by detailed? People's definitions vary on that one word so much. Also, is there a specific time period you had in mind for this?

I'd say maybe a paragraph or more, I just love details. It also think it depends on the person so I'd say more than a few sentences. And my stories are usually modern, I relate a little more to that than any other.

Oh, a paragraph is more than doable, and I s'pose I could live with a modern setting, though it's certainly not my most loved cup of tea. Why don't ya send over a pm so we don't clutter too much?

Thanks!! If you'd like to give it a go just send me a message if not still thank you!!

Okay,okay. After this one I promise I'm done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back