• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern i’ll be there for you—temporary ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here

bispideys

indefinite hiatus.
IMG_1367.gif

hey everyone !!!

welcome to the (temporary) ooc thread for my friends/sitcom-inspired rp (: feel free to chat about your characters or just get to know each other !!

i have to redo my cs and make it cleaner. I don’t know how to code unfortunately so I hope that’s okay T-T

Wait… before I do… am I in? Lol just wondering if I got the part. Feels like I’m auditioning XP

i have to redo my cs and make it cleaner. I don’t know how to code unfortunately so I hope that’s okay T-T

Wait… before I do… am I in? Lol just wondering if I got the part. Feels like I’m auditioning XP

this roleplay is application-based so submitting a cs doesn’t automatically mean you’re in, i will set a deadline for applications and then i’ll send messages out to whoever is in (:

please tell me i just didn't see the ooc this whole time 😭 anyways, aj is almost done!! gonna flesh out some backstory bits and should be done!!

please tell me i just didn't see the ooc this whole time 😭 anyways, aj is almost done!! gonna flesh out some backstory bits and should be done!!

LOL no don’t worry i just made it like an hour ago 💀 it just dawned on me that i hadn’t made on yet so i was like oop better get on that djjdjd

and i saw that you updated his cs and omfg i’m obsessed i love him already !! also pls tell me i’m not tripping and his fc is the karate kid djdjfhd he looks so familiar but i cannot quite remember his name

LOL no don’t worry i just made it like an hour ago 💀 it just dawned on me that i hadn’t made on yet so i was like oop better get on that djjdjd

and i saw that you updated his cs and omfg i’m obsessed i love him already !! also pls tell me i’m not tripping and his fc is the karate kid djdjfhd he looks so familiar but i cannot quite remember his name
THANK GOODDD

and yes, it is 😭 forgot jaden smith was in that movie but he lowkey made that his most iconic role

THANK GOODDD

and yes, it is 😭 forgot jaden smith was in that movie but he lowkey made that his most iconic role

YES JADEN SMITH i forgot his name 💀 y’know i spent basically my whole life thinking that was the only karate kid ?? imagine my surprise when someone told me that it’s literally a remake of a movie that came out in the 80s… in my heart he will always be thee karate kid tho <3 and jackie chan absolutely devoured his role

also … i’m honestly considering changing my chara … how do we feel abt dylan minnette as a fc (specifically him in wallows w/ blue hair… giving very much goofball vibes, “dropped out of college to pursue a music career but that’s not going so well so i’m just living for the moment” kind of dude)

YES JADEN SMITH i forgot his name 💀 y’know i spent basically my whole life thinking that was the only karate kid ?? imagine my surprise when someone told me that it’s literally a remake of a movie that came out in the 80s… in my heart he will always be thee karate kid tho <3 and jackie chan absolutely devoured his role

please me too, like that movie LIVES in my childhood. like jackie chan was SO GOOD FOR WHAT

also as a wallows girlie who went to their concert they held in my home state a few years ago i 100% support you (dylan minnette is my babygirl)

Also. I edited my cs. Added a bunch of detail. Organized it. Bedazzled that **** XD

Again. I don’t know how to code like the cool kids so I apologize again. I feel like the odd one out for not knowing 😬

Also. I edited my cs. Added a bunch of detail. Organized it. Bedazzled that **** XD

Again. I don’t know how to code like the cool kids so I apologize again. I feel like the odd one out for not knowing 😬

Idk why that killed me but it did

important news
hi everyone. i truly hate to be saying this but i’m afraid i’m going to have this cancel this roleplay. to make a long story short, my mom got fired today and in order to help out i simply won’t have any time or energy to devote to this, or to roleplaying in general, which is why i’m going on a hiatus. i know it was short-lived and it sucks that we couldn’t even get into the actual roleplay, but i hope you guys will be understanding. maybe in the future i’ll be able to revive it :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back