• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ikigai - Another Oriental / Fantasy RP

Hello! just a heads up: I'll be gone for an unknown amount of time, so when it comes to the point when the roleplay can start and I am still inactive, please do start without me~ Sorry for the trouble.

Last edited:
Now thats a big page count for a interest check, and for such a small amount of time.

Impressive!

Ah yes, I'm here wondering if there is any space for another wandering s.o.b looking to make a fun story, if not, I can always leave the way I came, no worries on that part.

Now thats a big page count for a interest check, and for such a small amount of time.

Impressive!

Ah yes, I'm here wondering if there is any space for another wandering s.o.b looking to make a fun story, if not, I can always leave the way I came, no worries on that part.

It's still open o u o just make a cs

Aster Aster Wait, I don't know if you changed the requirements after I posted my sheet, but since S-Ranks are no longer allowed does that mean I'll have to redo my character?

hosaki hosaki Just drop him down to an A-rank. You can keep him as a minor god who lost his god-title over time (kinda like how some minor gods fade out).

Oh no like in the Fantasy OOC thread. We most spam discord though but OOC exists now in case IC gets spammed... (it already is but still)
LOL Alright, Imma go find it now. At this rate, the discord boop will become my work BGM

shuffles in here awkwardly like i haven't been stalking this thread for the past two days
So, hey. ^^' I'd like to state my interest too. If you'll have me.
If not, that's cool too : D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back