• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ignore the prefix~~No computer, no problem

SpicyBoi

Trans Pride!
As the title kind of obviously states, I no longer have a computer, and don't expect to be getting another one all summer. Because of this, I now operate solely off my iPod, which means I can't really do my usually bbcode heavy replies. I'm still hungry for RPs though, and I'm now looking for someone who will accommodate the fact that I can't have such aesthetically pleasing responses and really, I just want to write. I'm still only looking for MxM romance, hopefully with trans characters as I myself am trans. My list of fandoms is new and improved as I have obtained yet another special interest, so i am now looking for Harry Potter and Gorillaz rps. I'm still up for just any old MxM that isn't fandom-based. My old rules that you must be multi-paragraph (or one huge paragraph) and use good grammar still apply, so please respect that. If you've read all this, please comment or message me with what you're interested in and your favorite food. Happy rping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back