• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (ignore prefix) Roleplay please? (m/m) (fandoms! fantasy!)

||Intro|| ||Roleplay|| ||Extra||

Hey, I'm new here. Klasky is my name, roleplaying is my game. (Pfffft, it rhymes. xD)
I found this site randomly. Hopefully I'll find some awesome partners.

I'm looking for a couple of rp partners.

I mostly rp over messengers. My favorites being Discord and Skype. I have Kik, but I use it for OOC chatter the most since it deletes messages after awhile. I will accept one or two PM roleplays. I'm not sure if it's okay to post my usernames here, so just ask for them in PMs. ^^

I'd like to do something short or long term. I'm very relaxed when it comes to how long my replies are. I don't type a ton; although, I have in the past. I just don't have the energy to do that anymore. One to two paragraphs tops, really. You could reply with a couple of sentences and I'd reply, as long as it is moving the roleplay forward. On the plus side, when I do have time to reply, I tend to reply multiple times in a sitting.

M/M is my jam. I don't do m/f or f/f much. I really like romance in roleplays, totally not required but I'd love it if we had it as a plot device. Friendship and family settings are cool too.

As far as limits go, probably no intense gore or like scary stuff? I'm squeamish and a big scaredy-cat. Also... probably also avoid some out there fetishes. Not entirely required, but I perfer my partners be 18+ just because I can cuss like a sailor (and some of my characters will too) and sometimes I'm okay with darker themes.

Last edited:
| |Intro| | | |Roleplay| | | |Extra| |

Anything bolded is what I'm craving. ^^

Setting/Genre
Modern, Medieval, Futuristic, Fantasy, Post-Apocalyptic, Cyberpunk, Steampunk, Historical, Japan, Western, School

Original
Word Bank (Most of this I'm craving, honestly. I'd rather not bold it all. xD)
Crossdressing, Shotas, Cops, Pirates, Brothels, Royalty, Demons, Angels, Survival, Mpreg, Space, Dragons, Dragon Riders, Family Settings, Incest, Magic, Mythology, Dinosaurs, Superhumans, Road Trips, Age Gaps, Height Differences

Pairings
I perfer to be the role on the right, but for most of these I can be talked into playing one or the other. An exclaimation mark next to a pairing means I have an idea or something of that sort that I'd like to use. Please suggest pairings! Lol I'm horrible at making lists.

Themed School/Academy (Dorms, Boarding School, Art School)
Teacher x Student
Student x Student
Bad Kid x Good Kid

Slice of Life Stuff
Anyone x CEO (!)
Rich x Homeless/Poor
Cop/Client x Stripper

Family
Father x Son (Step-Father x Son)
Brother x Brother (Step-Brothers or Half-Brothers)
Father x Son's Boyfriend
Brother x Brother's Boyfriend

Modern Fantasy
Demon x Angel
Human x Angel
Human x Dragon (!) (Medieval too.)
Human x Supernatural Being
Supernatural Being x Supernatural Being

Medieval Fantasy
King/Prince x Commoner/Knight
Married King x Prostitute
Prince x Prince
King/Prince/Knight x Dragon Rider
Dragon Rider x Dragon Rider

Futuristic Fantasy (I have a setting for these pairings.)
Rich x Theif
Assassin x Theif
Government Agent x Hacker (!)

Fandom

Games
The Legend of Zelda, Onigiri, Ark: Survival Evolved, Subnautica, Stranded Deep

TV Shows/Movies/Books
Arrow, The Flash, Teen Wolf, Supernatural, X-Men, Guardians of the Galaxy, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Inheritance Cycle, Jurassic Park/World

Anime/Manga
Attack on Titan, InuYasha, Sword Art Online, Yu Yu Hakusho, Trigun, Samurai Champloo, Naruto, Natsume Yuujinchou, Soul Eater, Pokemon, Princess Mononoke, Kiki's Delivery Service, Spirited Away, Tales from Earthsea, Other Studio Ghibli Flims, Yuri!!! on Ice

I may have forgotten some. ^^ This was very quickly typed out. You are more than welcome to ask about a certain fandom.

Last edited:

Snagging this for later. ^^ I might put some plots, characters, or announcements here. I haven't figured it out yet.

Feel free to post here or PM me now. I'm done setting up. c:

klasky_kiki klasky_kiki -- Allo! C : You pretty much listed all my favorite Ghibli films there! I just got the box collection recently and so I've been rewatching them all many, many times and catching up with some classic's I'd never seen ~ < 3

N'way, if you're still looking I'd be super into either a Teen Wolf, Supernatural, Naruto or Yuri On Ice role play! And yes, I know those are all super different. xD

Oi, and Natsume Yuujinchou is one of my favorite anime of all time, I've seen all the seasons. < 3

klasky_kiki klasky_kiki -- Allo! C : You pretty much listed all my favorite Ghibli films there! I just got the box collection recently and so I've been rewatching them all many, many times and catching up with some classic's I'd never seen ~ < 3

N'way, if you're still looking I'd be super into either a Teen Wolf, Supernatural, Naruto or Yuri On Ice role play! And yes, I know those are all super different. xD

Oi, and Natsume Yuujinchou is one of my favorite anime of all time, I've seen all the seasons. < 3

I'd be down for a Supernatural rp! ^^ Go ahead and PM me and we can babble more.

klasky_kiki klasky_kiki
Alrighty there bud bud! Here are the ones I'd like to do, if you want:

Demon x Angel (I've always loved this)

Human x Dragon (I'd like to see what you have in mind for this)

King/Prince x Commoner/Knight (I like this too)

I am also cool with a couple others. PLEASE PM ME!

Anything bolded is what I'm craving. ^^

Setting/Genre
Modern, Medieval, Futuristic, Fantasy, Post-Apocalyptic, Cyberpunk, Steampunk, Historical, Japan, Western, School

Original
Word Bank (Most of this I'm craving, honestly. I'd rather not bold it all. xD)
Crossdressing, Shotas, Cops, Pirates, Brothels, Royalty, Demons, Angels, Survival, Mpreg, Space, Dragons, Dragon Riders, Family Settings, Incest, Magic, Mythology, Dinosaurs, Superhumans, Road Trips, Age Gaps, Height Differences

Pairings
I perfer to be the role on the right, but for most of these I can be talked into playing one or the other. An exclaimation mark next to a pairing means I have an idea or something of that sort that I'd like to use. Please suggest pairings! Lol I'm horrible at making lists.

Themed School/Academy (Dorms, Boarding School, Art School)
Teacher x Student
Student x Student
Bad Kid x Good Kid

Slice of Life Stuff
Anyone x CEO (!)
Rich x Homeless/Poor
Cop/Client x Stripper

Family
Father x Son (Step-Father x Son)
Brother x Brother (Step-Brothers or Half-Brothers)
Father x Son's Boyfriend
Brother x Brother's Boyfriend

Modern Fantasy
Demon x Angel
Human x Angel
Human x Dragon (!) (Medieval too.)
Human x Supernatural Being
Supernatural Being x Supernatural Being

Medieval Fantasy
King/Prince x Commoner/Knight
Married King x Prostitute
Prince x Prince
King/Prince/Knight x Dragon Rider
Dragon Rider x Dragon Rider

Futuristic Fantasy (I have a setting for these pairings.)
Rich x Theif
Assassin x Theif
Government Agent x Hacker (!)

Fandom

Games
The Legend of Zelda, Onigiri, Ark: Survival Evolved, Subnautica, Stranded Deep

TV Shows/Movies/Books
Arrow, The Flash, Teen Wolf, Supernatural, X-Men, Guardians of the Galaxy, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Inheritance Cycle, Jurassic Park/World

Anime/Manga
Attack on Titan, InuYasha, Sword Art Online, Yu Yu Hakusho, Trigun, Samurai Champloo, Naruto, Natsume Yuujinchou, Soul Eater, Pokemon, Princess Mononoke, Kiki's Delivery Service, Spirited Away, Tales from Earthsea, Other Studio Ghibli Flims, Yuri!!! on Ice

I may have forgotten some. ^^ This was very quickly typed out. You are more than welcome to ask about a certain fandom.
Hi are you still looking for play partners? Drop me a line some time.

Oh shit I'd love to do a incest, family setting, mpreg, roadtrip of your still open. I only use pms though so I hope you sti have an open spot for that. @klasky Kiki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back