• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Ignore Prefix, Post Count) Roleplay Partner Search 2.0

Neptune_54

Stressed Bisexual
Hey there! My name is Andi, and as you might notice, I haven't been here terribly long, but I have plenty of experience roleplaying. There's just something about roleplaying with people... Developing characters and worlds, building stories and creating friendships through a mutual enjoyment. I love it so very much, and miss it. So, I'm pretty excited to be here. I've bolded the important things. c:

Just a few things about me, personally:
-I have a job. My hours are random at best, so I'll try to let you know when I'll be on.
-As you may have guessed... I'm pretty talkative. If you'd like me to abstain from OOC conversation, I'll certainly try, but I like discussing ideas and such. Sometimes I get random spurts of inspiration for plot twists, and I like running them by my partner before hand. It's just something I do.
-My time zone is CT.
-I'd be more than happy to give my partners off-site contacts. I have tumblr, kik and an email that I use frequently. Just ask for what you want.

Roleplay information:
- I'll be frank, one-liners are a bit boring to me. If you don't have anything to type more than a sentence about, nothing is really happening. I understand that sometimes things get slow, but I like to avoid them the best I can.
-I love romance as a sub-plot, but can do without it.
-I'll do just about any genre other than Fandom, comedy or horror. Sorry. Personal preference, I don't exactly have an explanation.
-I can roleplay both male and female characters but I prefer male. Don't know why.
-Anything that you are uncomfortable with happening needs to be disclosed before we ever start roleplaying. I don't want to have to backtrack. Sorry if that sounds rude! I know that some stuff can disturb people (war, abuse, ect.,) and am more than happy to avoid such things, just please let me know. Personally, I think a lot of darker elements (within reason, of course) make for great plot devices.
-This is always the most awkward thing: In relation to my love for romantic sub-plots, I am happy with ANY gender pairing. (MxF, FxF, MxM.) That said, I prefer MxF and MxM, the latter a bit more than the former. Again, I don't care and I'm happy to compromise.
-Below I have posted the a plot I'm currently interested in doing, but I have several more. Just let me know. c:
-I prefer to roleplay over PM, but can do threads.
-I ALWAYS use character skeletons, and normally face claims. (Realistic, as of late.)
-I am more than happy to do a test run/give you a sample or my roleplay style to make sure we're compatible.

Here are some of the plots I have, although there's more in my bank. Just ask if you see something you like, or would like to hear other ideas. The quickest way to get my attention is through PM.

Muse A has always seemed a little out of place. Their diction is a little outdated, their manners polished and elegant, their style too classy for a college senior majoring in house parties. And, man, can Muse A throw a party. It's rare that their (impossibly lavish) house isn't full of people that Muse A doesn't even know personally. Not just heavy bass and bad alcohol parties, either; Full-on balls, tuxedo events, masquerades. (Although there are some heavy bass and bad alcohol parties.)
Muse B, having only recently transferred to Muse A's college, sees a poster for one of the more formal parties, a masquerade of sorts. Fascinated and looking to make new friends, Muse B attends, and gets a bit more than they bargained for. Muse A is a wonderful host to everyone, but seems to pay a bit of extra attention to Muse B, always just a few feet away and constantly talking to them as if they're not only acquaintances, as if they've known each other their whole life. Muse B is a little freaked out, but stays polite, even agreeing to stay for the "after party" when Muse A requests.

At the after party, Muse B finds that all but two other guests, Muse A making three, have left, as have the music and masks. Muse A and the strangers all bear a remarkable resemblance to each other, and seeing all three of them together, Muse B suddenly feels like they've been in this situation multiple times before. Completely confused and a little scared, Muse B prepares to leave, but Muse A doesn't beat around the bush.

That's how Muse B becomes entangled in the life of an immortal, who seeks out the reincarnations of people for others, puts families and lovers back together, pushes great leaders towards their destines and stops evil before it can reach its full velocity again. It's not a fool proof plan, because although Muse A is immortal, they can explain that their kind can and do die- And that Muse B, like the other two, is the missing fourth to the "deck of cards." And, that now that they have the Heart back, they can truly get started on saving the world.

Muse A, a young sorcerer prince, grew up in a beautiful sea-side palace, east of where Muse B lived. His father was one of the most powerful sorcerers, and a very fearsome king. Muse B's father, in turn, was ruler of a kingdom in which the use of magic was banned and punishable by death.
This would have been fine if the two lands hadn't laid side-by-side. Eventually, a war broke out between the two. It lasted for over a decade, claiming the lives of hundreds- Including the two kings.
Both Muse A and Muse B know that the war needs to end- So, they arrange for Muse B to travel to Muse A's palace, and begin peace negotiations. However, they don't exactly see eye to eye on, well, anything. Not to mention the fact that someone inside the castle may very well be trying to murder both of the new kings...

It was a fairy tale kind of love that brought Muse A's grand parents together. His grandfather, heir to the throne of their small country, and his grandmother civilian that he encountered by chance while touring the town. They married, though the public made it clear that hardly anyone approved of their relationship. Now a king, Muse A's grandfather made a hard choice after yet another attempt was made on his wife's life. He sent her to America, keeping their only child, a son with them. When Muse A's grandmother arrived in America, though, she chose to dismiss her identity and start over after a shocking discovery- She was pregnant again.
In a haste, she married, and had the child, the other man believing it was his. The king, Muse A's grandfather, made many attempts to contact her, but was never able to. Her secret died with her.
Years later, Muse A's father, now married with one son of his own, gets a call from his older brother, who has gone through hell to get in contact with him. He was never able to have a child of his own. Luckily, Muse A's father agrees to entrust his sons care on his brother.

Muse A, however, could not be more upset. Leaving his life in California, his friends, his home, to go learn how to be a prince in a country he's never even heard of sounds like a death sentence.
When he arrives, it's clear that he's more than reluctant to learn anything. His uncle, fed up with his behavior, recruits the help of his best friend's son, in hopes that someone Muse A's own age can do a better job. Muse B, the son of a one of the most trusted noble's in the king's court happily accepts the task, though he has no clue what he's getting into. The next few months are spent trying to teach Muse A years of proper upbringing. Muse A is slowly getting there, but not near fast enough.
Of course, there's really no rush.. Until word of the king's condition gets out. The king, fatality ill, needs Muse A to step up and take his place as soon as possible. Muse A, though, is completely over whelmed, ready to give up. Muse B, though, assures them that they'll be there every step of the way.

(It's a zombie thing, but mostly inspired by the Croatian Virus from SPN. No SPN knowledge required because, again, I don't do fandom plots)

Muse A is part of the fourth generation born into a broken and burning world. Inside the walls of a handful of scattered communities, society lives on the best they can. Although conditions are tight packed, unsanitary and about as far from comfy as one can get, no one dares to go outside. The things out there are far worse than just blood-thirsty zombies. Groups of exiled bandits will rob you blind and leave you to die, the terrain itself is impossible to conquer, and the nuclear bombs meant to take out those infected with the Croatian Virus still affect the outside world.
Muse A, the only child their society's preacher, has lived a fairly luxurious life. Religion is the only thing thought to separate society from the monsters outside, and those who don't believe are killed or exiled. So, when Muse A's faith fades to nothing, they keep it to themselves.

After a viscous winter storm destroys their crops, people start starving. When prayers don't work, Muse B, a member of their ragtag militia, plans out a mission to an abandoned military base for food and other supplies. Only a handful of people sign up for what is certain to be a suicide mission, including Muse A, much to their parent's dismay.

The group only makes it three miles out before they're attacked, Muse A barely managing to save Muse B after bandits make off with their transportation. When Muse A is ready to give up, Muse B tells them the truth about their mission: The military base was working on a cure, and Muse B is positive that they've finished it. Muse B wasn't going on a food run, they wanted to save the world.

After all, what do they have to lose?

I'll add more plots occasionally. c:

Interested!!
tumblr_mlb810ezdn1rcfa8co1_500.gif

G'day!! I'd certainly be interested in roleplaying with you from what I've read but considering I'm currently in science class I'll have to read the rest later!! (Hence the rather short reply) I think we'd be rather compatible, but do you want to, or for me to start a PM for us to discuss things further?

"^w^ Sorry bout' that hehe…. =v=b

53091be401f01e4dc3eaecf61e7ddb28ff70e63a_hq.gif

I like Sorcerer Prince(ss) x Human Prince(ss)

I'm interested in roleplaying with you. I would like to warn you that I struggle with the length of my posts. If you want me to write long responses I am not the partner for you. I would also like to play a female, as that is easiest for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back