• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[ignore prefix] fandom + original; mxm; one on one; instant messengers + private messages

cinder_plum

One Time Luck
Hello RpN!

Semi-lurker here since I joined, which was recently. I decided I needed a thread of my own after having little sucess in my ventures.

Generally, I go by Cinder. Though, if you have some briliant nickname, I'll take it. Just nothing offensive, please. I'm twenty-eight, have lady parts and use female pronouns, and I'm taken (3 years, what what! //throws confetti). I love chatting and getting to know my roleplay buddies. 

I use Discord, AIM, and PMs for roleplaying. Skype and Kik are for OOC (you might be able to convince me to do a roleplay over these). If we roleplay over PMs, I would like to communicate off-site on a messenger for OOC; not required, but it definitely helps me keep track and on task about replying to PMs.

10+ years of experience. 1-3 paragraph replies. Quality verses quantity. Mirror, sometimes. I'd like my partner to have around the same reply lenght. Though, I'm not picky. A few sentences will do, as long as it moves the roleplay along. 

I love romance. I'm really big on it. That does not mean it has to be instant romance. Building up to a relationship is a win. Pre-estabilished relationships are also a win. I only do male x male relationships. I may make an exception to do male x female, as a background thing as long as our main pairing is m/m. 

Avoid intense gore, horror, and toilet play. Everything else I'm pretty chill with. While we are on the topic of mature things... because I am older, I prefer my partners are older as well. I am happy to dicuss your limits when you contact me. Making people uncomfortable is not what I would like to do. Neither is breaking the site's rules about this stuff. 

If I haven't lost you, on to what I roleplay~!

~~~~~~~~~~

Settings

Modern, Medieval, Futuristic, School, Post-Apocalyptic, Historical, Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Western, Japan, Fantasy

Originals ~

Pairings (These are just some I came up with off the top of my head. I tend to enjoy playing the role listed to the left in the pairing. Ask if you have any questions or suggest some pairings. ^^)

Monster x Human, Supernatural Being x Human, Angel x Demon/Human/Other, Stripper x Cop/Client, Royalty x Commoner/Knight, Superhuman x Human
Word Bank

Crossdressing, Shotas, Cops, Pirates, Brothels, Royalty, Demons, Angels, Survival, (M)Pregnancy, Space, Dragons, Dragon Riders, Family Settings, Incest, Ghosts, Genetic Experiments, Magic, Elements, Mythology, Gods/Goddesses, Gamers, Zombies, Vampires, Werewolves, Dinosaurs, Superhumans, Road Trips

Fandoms ~
Games
Okami/Okamiden, Onigiri, Ark: Survival Evolved, Subnautica, Golden Sun, Minecraft, Terraria
TV Series/Books/Movies
Arrow, The Flash, Teen Wolf, Supernatural, X-Men, Guardians of the Galaxy, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Inheritance Cycle, Jurassic Park/World
Anime/Manga/Movies
Attack on Titan, InuYasha, Sword Art Online, Yu Yu Hakusho, Trigun, Samurai Champloo, Naruto,  Natsume Yuujinchou, Soul Eater, Pokemon, Toganinu no Chi, Studio Ghibli Flims, Yuri!!! on Ice

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I'm very much interested in anything zombie and fantasy related in roleplays, along with Subnautica, Minecraft, and Terraria.

I'm trying to remember if I recently submitted a search thread, I saw so many things I'm into, lol. How are you? If you're still looking, I'd love to RP with you. I'm into modern for some things, but historical, fantasy, Western, and Japan are the main genres I do. I don't like steampunk, but I love gothic Victorian. Mxm is the only type of romance I do for main charries. Out of your word bank, I like: Cops, Pirates, Brothels, Royalty, Demons, Incest (like, for Inuyasha mainly), Ghosts, Magic, Elements, Mythology, Vampires, Werewolves, Road Trips (seedy hotels and misdemeanors sound fun for some reason... especially in this weird 80s/Route 66 setting).

And if an RP doesn't work out, I'd love to just chat. Inuyasha and Natsume Yuujinchou under one profile? *le squee*

Though, tbh, I prefer rping original stories over fandoms. If I do fandoms, it'd be canon characters only.

See you around! :)

p.s.

That stripper x cop/client, tho. I'd be open to fleshing that out if you have a plot in mind~<3 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back