Other If you changed your name what would you change it to?

Oooh, definitely Camilla. It sounds so sweet for some reason. Probably my favorite name out there.

Would have went with Anastasia for sure! Certainly not because of a certain 50 Shades of Grey, but it had been a name I always liked ever since I first encountered it when I was younger in that Disney movie (that no one seems to remember).

Probably Collin. Always liked the name.

Or of course, I could go with my pro MLG gamertag, XxXSuPrEmEoVeRlOrDoFdArKnEs420133769SXxX

I used to want to change my name to Kendall or Cooper but Kendall got fucked up by the Jenners...Cooper is still untainted tho

Voldemort
Jack. Why? Because a Jack of all trades is a master of none, but often times better than a master of one... Though I'd much rather be a master of many, I'd still be a Jack of all trades and people can make puns. Also when somebody speaks shit I can go "You don't know Jack" and so people could make more puns about the fact that they call toilets jacks in Ireland.

Or just because it sounds really nice.

Last edited:
If I changed my name I would probably change it to Blaine because it's a genderfluid name and its sounds very nice when people say it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back