Other If you changed your name what would you change it to?

Probably change my first name to Reverend or Colonel. Haven't decided which would make me sound more important.
Either that or just change my middle name to "the" for roughly the same effect.

my name is ash, which is horrible and doesn't suit me or my dark personality... i'm beyond sick of pokemon jokes and being called trash -.- if i could change it i'd go for damien, dark and romantic with a bit of a creepy connotation as well.

my name is ash, which is horrible and doesn't suit me or my dark personality... i'm beyond sick of pokemon jokes and being called trash -.- if i could change it i'd go for damien, dark and romantic with a bit of a creepy connotation as well.

I happen to like BOTH OF those haha. :D

1K3bv.jpg

mclovin, for sure

Axl Kerfor

I would then legally be my favorite OC.

Or just Fire Penguin Disco Panda like the other one.

My name is Mary, but I would love to change my name to Rosemary. I just feel like Mary is too boring or plain, but Rosemary is kind of unique. I've never met anyone with the name Rosemary, and I'm sure my parents would be cool with it since it's not far off from my actual name. I've considered going by my middle name, Elizabeth, in the meantime though.

I'm very fond of the name Dakota, so it'd probably be that....or the name my mom wanted to name me but didn't because my dad said it sounded weird XD

I would change it to Lenny. OR genji. (Too many reasons to list why I want to change my name to genji, mostly personal things between me and my friends on overwatch)

I'd change it to Robin, 'cause then I could screw with people online while they to figure out if I'm male or female, and if it'd be rude to ask or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back