• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
b827f60f2625584cea5a2a73707b1969.gif

After the 4th World War, the countries did not know what else to do to gain more power. The war started off with biological warfare; a virus to wipe out those who were the strongest... But it was something more. The people that became ill did not die, they turned into monsters that craved flesh. They looked dead, but they were far from it. People started hiding to get away from these monsters, but the virus spread too fast, from country to country, each person began to turn and eat even those they loved.
While the government did everything they could to fight back, burning down cities, containing civilians in large bunkers, even nuclear bombs, nothing could protect the survivors from escaping these things. All the survivors can do to protect themselves now, is to survive.

Hi, I'm Travel and I am looking for a fun group of people to peruse this RP with! I have made a Discord server for fun things like character arks, OOC chat (what's more fun than making new friends), a timeline for how the RP will go, etc. If you're interested please PM me a small character sheet and a writing sample (you don't have to make one up, just anything will do even if it's from an old RP).
There will be some rules, but I will have some things in the Discord set up for that. I'm so excited to meet you all!
Also I will be looking for Admins so I'll set up an application page for that, and would love if anyone helped me out with this :)

Name:
Skills:
Before apocalypse:
After apocalypse:
Personality before:
Personality after:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back