• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Idol House OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yes, he's amazing. But of course, you're not a true army if you don't love ot7 x3

Okay, I finished my two characters! I copy-pasted them, so there are probably few typos (if you find any, let me know) and I kinddaa went overboard on images for my dude, but oh well. I hope y'all like them!

ps. i know jaesuk's history is kinda brutal (he's a longtime oc of mine and it kinda makes him... him), so if its too much, let me know cx
hello we have the exact same faceclaims
i'm not really one for secret-twins-separated-at-birth plots so-

Last edited:
hello we have the exact same faceclaims
i'm not really one for secret-twins-separated-at-birth plots so-

hm? i noticed that before. they're really similar, but I'm pretty sure they're different people lol
but i guess if you really want me to change her faceclaim, since it could be a little weird, i could look for another one, though it'd take a while.

edi: my oc's faceclaim is a girl on instagram and i went through all her pictures when looking for ones to use, and none of the images you have were there so~ but idk -shrug-

hm? i noticed that before. they're really similar, but I'm pretty sure they're different people lol
but i guess if you really want me to change her faceclaim, since it could be a little weird, i could look for another one, though it'd take a while.

edi: my oc's faceclaim is a girl on instagram and i went through all her pictures when looking for ones to use, and none of the images you have were there so~ but idk -shrug-
that's son hwa min
:p search it up on google and u get a huge compilation of her photos hehe

o.o yup. i'll change her XD sorry for that, my apologies. where did you get those images though, they're really cute!
@-@ lol it's okay sorry for the inconvenience though T^T
well usually i just search up things like "cute korean girl" "korean girl ulzzang" HAHAHA and they appear and i spend like hours on searching for the name of the girl i chose haha

@-@ lol it's okay sorry for the inconvenience though T^T
well usually i just search up things like "cute korean girl" "korean girl ulzzang" HAHAHA and they appear and i spend like hours on searching for the name of the girl i chose haha

it's fine. i've never seen those images before of her, so I was confused, but I still should've checked (since i thought they looked similar XD)
XD that's exactly what I do! lmao that's why I said it'd take a while, since it takes so long to find images, then it takes even longer to find who they are x3

just letting y'all know I had re-posted my cs because I wanted to try the bbc coding. I am finish with my cs so if there is something else I should add let me know.

Finally got my character's new face claim and images fixed. Hope she looks good cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back