• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Idol House OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

235ab913f64fde0e017155b03cadcfce.jpg

i d o l g r o u p - o o c

before anything else, we need to discuss what we're doing. we can do one of three things:
  1. one idol group living together, slice of life
  2. two idol groups living together being filmed
  3. members of different groups live together being filmed (kinda like the show roommate)
next, for this type of thing i would usually use either discord or a thread. what would you guys like to do?

we can do doubling or single, i don't really care honestly.

i'll make a cs thread as soon as we have this stuff sorted

please reply with what you'd prefer < 3

theroseoforlais theroseoforlais labyrinthine labyrinthine Uxie Uxie hwayi hwayi

also @ anyone who might be interested

I would say one idol group living together, it seems like the most natural situation and more interesting given in group conflicts and etc. I don't really like the idea of only two idol groups, though I'm cool with it if that's the route we decide to go down. I'm impartial to either this site or Discord.

I think that the third one would allow more different characters and interactions, it would be pretty fun!

I don't really have a preference. Though, having two idol groups or having members of different groups live together does seem more interesting to me!

And Discord might be easier but a thread is fine by me too!

llewelyn llewelyn Is there anything else I should add on to Sora? (Also does he look okay as is or should I keep working on him?)
looks good! only thing i would ask, only if possible if you could find a faceclaim or even just one picture of someone similar looking. doesn't have to be exactly the same, just kind of a base to go off of. i know that i sometimes have trouble imagining people if i don't see a picture to build off of. if you don't like to use face claims/pictures it's completely fine. otherwise, i love the character! super (lost) creative < 3 lolol sorry i'm a dumbass

looks good! only thing i would ask, only if possible if you could find a faceclaim or even just one picture of someone similar looking. doesn't have to be exactly the same, just kind of a base to go off of. i know that i sometimes have trouble imagining people if i don't see a picture to build off of. if you don't like to use face claims/pictures it's completely fine < 3
I was somewhat basing his appearance off Mafumafu, so I think I can find a picture that looks similar enough. If it's just as a base, is it fine if the mouth is covered and the clothing style is off? (I usually don't use realistic pictures that often so I don't really know what I can and can't use or what should or shouldn't be included...Sorry!)

I was somewhat basing his appearance off Mafumafu, so I think I can find a picture that looks similar enough. If it's just as a base, is it fine if the mouth is covered and the clothing style is off? (I usually don't use realistic pictures that often so I don't really know what I can and can't use or what should or shouldn't be included...Sorry!)
completely fine! you could use a few pics, like i put a separate picture for just the hair and a few more for the style, anything you put, even if it's the most basic thing is good :D

when does everyone think they'll be done? i wanna set the deadline as tomorrow but i know some of y'all haven't had the chance to do it yet. i wanna get it started asap though so let me know if there's an issue so everyone can be finished < 3

hey, my name is Christi! cx Just thought I'd introduce myself since I was wanting to join. But I also have a question. Its already been decided that we're doing idols from different groups, which sounds fun. But has it been decided whether we're roleplaying on discord or on a thread here?

hey, my name is Christi! cx Just thought I'd introduce myself since I was wanting to join. But I also have a question. Its already been decided that we're doing idols from different groups, which sounds fun. But has it been decided whether we're roleplaying on discord or on a thread here?
hi christi! nice to have you! no, it hasn't been decided. no one's really had a preference so far, so i was thinking discord just for general comfort, but if anyone is uncomfortable with that, i'd be happy to do it on a thread instead.

hi christi! nice to have you! no, it hasn't been decided. no one's really had a preference so far, so i was thinking discord just for general comfort, but if anyone is uncomfortable with that, i'd be happy to do it on a thread instead.

Thank you! x3 Oh okay! And okay, sounds good to me cx I'll try to get my character sheets done today.

okayy I need some help lmao I'm making a girl and a boy but I can't decide on group/fandom names. For the boy, I've decided on the group name being StarX (like stars that cross, idk) and I was going to do fandom name Stars buut.. I don't know it seems kind of cliche or easy? so yeah

Then for the girl I couldn't decide on either Nightingale or Valkyrie for the group name (maybe warriors for fandom name for Valkyrie), but I figure if I came up with fandom names first, it'd be easier to choose. Anyway, if any of y'all have ideas, that'd be greatly appreciated c:

I'll get it finished by Tuesday the latest! Also is anyone willing to let my character be apart of their group? Or are we supposed to be making our own?

okayy I need some help lmao I'm making a girl and a boy but I can't decide on group/fandom names. For the boy, I've decided on the group name being StarX (like stars that cross, idk) and I was going to do fandom name Stars buut.. I don't know it seems kind of cliche or easy? so yeah

Then for the girl I couldn't decide on either Nightingale or Valkyrie for the group name (maybe warriors for fandom name for Valkyrie), but I figure if I came up with fandom names first, it'd be easier to choose. Anyway, if any of y'all have ideas, that'd be greatly appreciated c:
ahhh i love starx, if you dont like stars, you could do like travelers, like travelers across the stars or literally anything else, sky, cosmo, sparkle, honestly you can just choose anything right now and if you find something you like more during the rp, you can just kinda let us know and change it. as for the gg, i am in l o v e with valkyrie/warriors

I'll get it finished by Tuesday the latest! Also is anyone willing to let my character be apart of their group? Or are we supposed to be making our own?
you could do either! if you see a group you like from the ones people have already posted, just ask them. if you'd rather make your own group, that's totally up to you!

Ooh, I like travelers! And okay, great. I'm glad you like the valkyrie/warriors. Thanks! x3

sorry for the double post, but can we use faceclaims from real people / idols XD because i'm suuuuper tempted to use either RM or V from BTS XD

Last edited:
Oh wait- we're supposed to come up with the names to our fans as well?! Uhh- Maybe 'The Found' for Missed Oppurtunities fanbase? Because the idols themselves all have the name gimmick of 'Lost -'?

sorry for the double post, but can we use faceclaims from real people / idols XD because i'm suuuuper tempted to use either RM or V from BTS XD
ahah dw about it : ) ) yes we can def use real people < 3 but just fyi my character will probs hit on yours a lot if you use them because they're my biases

Oh wait- we're supposed to come up with the names to our fans as well?! Uhh- Maybe 'The Found' for Missed Oppurtunities fanbase? Because the idols themselves all have the name gimmick of 'Lost -'?
it's not 100% necessary, but preferred. the found sounds really good!

yay! and oof yes they're my biases too (along with Jungkook. yes i have three >.<). and oh no worries, that's okay c; thanks

Yes, he's amazing. But of course, you're not a true army if you don't love ot7 x3

Okay, I finished my two characters! I copy-pasted them, so there are probably few typos (if you find any, let me know) and I kinddaa went overboard on images for my dude, but oh well. I hope y'all like them!

ps. i know jaesuk's history is kinda brutal (he's a longtime oc of mine and it kinda makes him... him), so if its too much, let me know cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back