• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Idol Group CS

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

235ab913f64fde0e017155b03cadcfce.jpg

i d o l g r o u p

so from what i've gathered so far, we can do members of different idol groups that live together. it would allow more freedom with the character's backgrounds and a proper introduction for your character and more forming of relationships and many more reasons that i can list off for an hour (but i won't because i'm not usually an asshole)

as with everything, i'm pretty open to anything with characters. as long as it's realistic and not breaking any rules, i'll probably be good with it.

you can post with a fun bbcode or just straight up the cs format copy paste, but have fun with it.

i don't mind if you single or double, but please ask before tripling, because i'm not sure how many people we have and i don't want a mess of characters. i would like a diverse set of characters, though, so go crazy.

i can't tell if i'm missing something, but if i am, let me know because i have an awful memory.

if you're not sure about anything or have any questions, feel free to dm me 24/7, that's literally one of the main reasons i'm here.

theroseoforlais theroseoforlais labyrinthine labyrinthine Uxie Uxie hwayi hwayi K KodomoSekai Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 Sourpatchkids Sourpatchkids Makomin Makomin
a49a94909092b5e2d22eed58bde0a219.jpg

❀ cs format

name:

stage name:

idol group name and a bit about it:

role: (dancer, singer, rapper, visual)

languages:

ethnicity:

sexual/romantic orientation:

personality, but not too in depth, we need some fun stuff to discover in rp:

dislikes:

strengths:

weaknesses:

not too long bio:

picture or description (of both if you're feeling it): (realistic)

KLCJNh2h_400x400.jpg

✧ accepted female characters

- kim tae rin
- yi eun-jae
- ying wang
- yoo nari
- moon kyung rae
- song sunhee

9a40a98aad78fcc66f742a06dc7a60c2.jpg

❀ accepted male characters

- wu jian hong
- sora akane
-hwayi placeholder
- kwon jaesuk

AAuE7mAL0kES9i6nCHFvzAeg-vR3TTOeYeCbZBsCwg=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

✧ idol groups

- mystic
- g2g
- missed opportunities
- noblesse
- oyster
- valkyrie
- starx

coded by @DeerPrince

Last edited:
This simple code belongs to Aster.

• ae15a5a9e557ea7f7f3ac1ccac8d1188.jpg
    "I eat cake because it's someone's birthday somewhere."

Full Name:
    Yoo Nari 유나리

Stage Name:
    Lily- a translation of her name as well as her self-values, humility and devotion.

Idol Group Name & Info:
    MY5TIC- the 5 in the name depicts that there are five members in the group (inclusive of Nari) and its name suggests that their music would be similar to its meaning, having make sure that it transcends what is usually being heard and be able to touch the lives of others even if it means touching their own hearts' first.

Role:
    Main Vocal & Visual || Actress

Languages:
    Korean, Mandarin and Cantonese

Ethnicity:
    Korean-Chinese

Sexual Orientation:
    Bi-curious- Nari finds herself attracted physically to the male species but females understand her emotionally better. She made it a point to keep an open mind but so far, she leans more towards males.

Personality:
    Yoo Nari is known both, in the idol world as well as a usual human being, as an individual who exudes warmth and a bubbling persona. She is also known as a huge glutton. Often times she gets reprimanded because she does not have a sense of personal space even towards people of the opposite sex. As such, expect Nari to hug you or cling onto you whenever you least expect it. However, she is rather respectful and will keep in mind whenever someone nudges her about feeling uncomfortable of this habit of hers. Another notable characteristic of hers is that she gets easily frightened and/ or scared. As such, she tends to be the victim of pranks but she pretends to be brave but it never really works out for her. She's that friend in your group that yells out she isn't scared at all while she's crying in fear. She is also that person who screams whenever a car from another lane moves slightly closer to her own vehicle. Not to mention, she can't confront anyone if there are any fights and prefers peace even at the sacrifice of herself. Though, Nari is the queen of being passive-aggressive and she openly shades people.

Horror movies oh the irony, dogs, yogurt drinks, men's cologne, skincare products, collecting cute notebooks that she'll never use and enamel pins.

Dislikes:
    Melodramas, the smell of a whiteboard marker, alcohol, seafood, driving because it's sTRESSFUL, red plastic bags and the colour brown.

Strengths:
    - She tries to see the best side of the worst situations.
    - Yoo Nari plays the trumpet!
    - She has a very soothing voice that is suited for ballads.
    - She is a very people's person and loves lending an ear to listen to problems.
    - Though she isn’t the best liar, her acting skills are worthy of praise.

Weaknesses:
    - She will most likely forget about the problems you tell her.
    - She does gets jealous at times whenever her close friends are close to other people.
    - She has a tendency to push away problems instead of tackling them straight on.
    - When others take an hour to get a dance number right, it'll take her half a day.

Bio:
    Though Yoo Nari might seem to have the perfect family from an outsider's point of view-- having been blessed with both parents alive and a younger brother who always brags about his idol sister in school, it is the complete opposite from what meets the eye. Born into a family that was well off at first, Nari didn't need to worry about the smaller issues that might seem bigger to families and those who weren't doing as well. She didn't need to worry about what her next meal was nor did she need to worry about her tution fees being covered.

However, that ideal dream reality came to an end when she had turned twelve years old. Her father who was the sole breadwinner of their household was jobless because of his growing age and her mother, who enjoyed being a housewife had to take on the responsibility of supporting their family. Soon enough, Nari's uncle (from her father's side) had to step in and support them. Though they were blessed to have someone who didn't ask for even a penny back in return, Nari's uncle was a micromanager and almost tyrant-like. You couldn't go out on a school day at all, you could only eat food that was from home and you were absolutely not allowed to have friends that were less than well-off. It became so toxic alongside the stress from financial issues that her parents grew further and further apart.

Having decided that trying out for being an idol could help with her family's situation as well as staying away from her family, Yoo Nari moved away from home at the age of fourteen. While teenagers of similar age would have preferred their parents rekindling their love and fixing what was broken, Nari wanted her parents to get divorced. She knew that their relationship was too far gone to salvage anymore. However, they decided not to do so because 'it would break the family'. Though, Nari knew that it was because both her parents required her support financially that they have to stay together. She doesn't visit home often at all now. Her relationship with her younger brother is also sour. She doesn't blame him for feeling left out at home and blaming her for it.

Others:
    - Nari is a glutton because she developed the attitude of 'you can lose weight later but you can't bring moments back'. It started off when she was still a trainee. She would regularly skip out on meal times with her family because she hated hearing arguments at the dinner table. But now, they no longer sit at the dinner table. As such, she blames herself to a certain extent as to why her parents have drifted apart. She feels as though they would have been better if only she could have stepped in by being there, at the dinner table.
    - She is slightly scared of kittens because of their tinner and sharp nails that could even pierce through the veil of the underworld.
    - She absolutely adores horror movies but she needs to watch them with someone or so help me, the world will definitely end at her screams.
    - Nari recently acted as the female lead in the drama ‘Time Capsule’- a romance drama revolving around the lives of two individuals who worked together to return items of a time capsule to their original owners.

Face Claim:
    areumsongee

Last edited:

name:
Sora Akane

stage name:
- Lost Creative -
He chose this stage name as he previously wanted to be in a different creative field, as he's more interested in painting then rapping or writing. Though he was unable to get his career as a painter off the ground.

idol group name and a bit about it:
- Missed Opportunities -
The group chose this name because becoming an idol group had been their second choice of career. However none of them got into the lives they actually wanted to get into at first, so they decided to become idols instead. They then decided to base their entire persona's over what they had missed out on by becoming idols, such as why their stage name's all start with 'Lost' then move on to some subject. The idol group itself is a group of friends just trying their hands at something they know they can all do well, as such they get along incredibly well and have carried that chemistry onstage. Their music is a mix of rock, techno, and rap more often then not, though they have ventured in new territory at the whims of their songwriter, they mainly stick to the rock/rap genre. Their fandom is known as 'The Found'.

role:
Rapper/Songwriter/Occasional Singer/Track Mixer

languages:
Japanese, Latin, English, Korean. He chose Latin as his second language in high school and found it incredibly interesting so he didn't let his skills in it drop off.

ethnicity:
Japanese American

sexual/romantic orientation:
Homosexual/Homoromantic

personality, but not too in depth, we need some fun stuff to discover in rp:
Sora is a very energetic man and can bring all sorts of energy to whatever track he's featured on. He seems to have an endless spring of energy welling up within him, and he is happy to share that with the rest of the world. He's incredibly positive and will do his best to bring smiles and joy to anyone and everyone in the room. He loves life, and is not afraid to show it off to anyone. He can often be seen bouncing around from one place to another, and will usually take on a lot of responsibilities that would tire out anyone just so that others don't have to do it. He does his best to be as helpful as he possibly can, and is incredibly kind. Though he often times tends to focus on others to the detriment of himself. This leads him to have sudden crashes where he straight up passes out, though he doesn't seem to have ever done this on stage he has done it after shows and during interviews.

Spicy foods, reading, writing, drawing, general creative expression, passion, painting, life!

dislikes:
Spills, lies, bitterness, unhappiness, wasting time, meanies, crooks, cooking

strengths:
Sora has an incredibly strong voice, one could easily pick it out from a crowd alone. He's an incredibly gifted rapper and singer, though he generally doesn't sing when he does you notice him and the song is all the better for it. He has great stamina and can last long periods of time on stage, this coupled with the fact he is something of an eternal spring of energy is both a blessing and curse. As he has a tendency to steal shows from his group mates with pure passion alone, this coupled with his natural skill- Let's just say he's an easy fan favorite for most and leave it at that. He's a god at multi-tasking, due to his extreme energy it allows him to take on multiple tasks at once, that said he feels deeply unfulfilled when he doesn't have multiple things going on at once. It's rather double-edged for him.

weaknesses:
He tends to be too helpful, and will often times run himself incredibly thin trying to please everyone. He has a difficult time staying still due to his boundless energy, and due to this has a difficult time with studying and other activities that requires one to sit still for long periods of time. Sora also tends to crash very suddenly and randomly after exerting too much energy where ever and whenever. He cannot do anything related to strength for the life of him, he's very physically weak. Generally, he's incredibly weak physically and mentally. He has absolutely no impulse control whatsoever. Never let him near a stove, microwave, or anything used to cook. He is a garbage chef and everything he makes will end up some sort of trashy mess. Yes, even instant noodles.

not too long bio:
Sora grew up with his mom and older brother, Riku, who loved him very much. He never knew his dad, but vaguely remembers his older brother complaining that he was a very bad man. They were a happy family, though they didn't have much they had one another. Sora loved his older brother and looked up to him for most of his life, though Riku was nearly the exact opposite to him he still loved the other. Almost a bit too much, as he tends to idolize his brother to this day. He always loved drawing, though he signed up for choir when he was younger because a friend had joined. He found out he had a talent for singing and that he loved doing it, but his true passion remained in drawing and especially painting.

Nothing really notable in his life happened until he was old enough to go to college. He had gotten a close group of friends from choir, and they had all joked around about forming an idol group if none of them were able to do anything they wanted. Well, their jokes slowly came true as they all got rejected, one by one, from the things of their dreams. Sora had gotten several rejection letters from all the art college's he applied to, and no private artist was willing to take him due to how energetic he was compared to them. They had stated that there was a point where 'passion' became 'over-enthusiasm' and that they only wanted the 'passion'. Needless to say they all gathered together and collectively decided to become an idol group, as if to fulfill the jokes of the past. They decided he'd become the group's song writer out of a mix of the other member's laziness's and due to how his brother had become a novelist. He happily took over track mixing when they realized they needed someone to actually mix the music due to his enthusiastic nature, and happily took on the mantle of also being the groups rapper.

picture or description (of both if you're feeling it):
Sora has light blonde hair and a squarish face. His eyes are a light blue with green specks in them. His hair is curly and seems to poof up, but rather short. It simply gives the appearance of being larger due to how it's perpetually messy. Sora attempts to correct this by wearing copious amounts of hair clips, but the only thing they manage to do is keep his hair out of his face. His skin is a very light tan, it even looks somewhat white in the right light. He looks far younger then he is, due to a mix of his boundless energy and regular not aging very quickly. He tends to wear a lot of looser and over sized clothes that hang off his small frame. He's a rather small boy, topping off at 5'7. He wears a lot of sweaters that hang off his shoulders and just barely covers his palms in terms of sleeves, as despite being the rapper of his group he is also the 'cute one' and it is very clear to see how. His clothing often tends to be in bright pastel colors, with all sorts of cutesy graphics on them. Though many of the graphics and his accessories seem to be in the 'yami kawaii' style, remaining cute but depicting incredibly dark items or topics as fashion statements. He either doesn't realize these items are dark, or realizes it and is making some kind of statement. Either way, he seems to love this style with a burning passion.
1546665110157.png
The eye color is off and I have just noticed this but I'm too lazy to image correct, I apologize for my own ineptitude.
Very tempted to just post video's of MafuMafu being adorable because that man is a treasure. I'm sorry, I'm not very good at finding face claims when it comes to real people. Uhh... In exchange have a sweater Sora would typically wear, 1546665594527.png And his hairpins.1546665706723.png

Last edited:
wipwipwipwiwp [class=block] width: auto; padding: 0px 2px 0px 2px; font-size: 10px; display: inline-block; color: white; [/class] [class=writing] font-size: 13px; color: white; margin-align: auto; [/class] [class=snap] position: relative; font-size: 12px; color: white; margin-align: auto; left: 5px; top: 5px; line-height: 13px; [/class] [class=chat] font-size: 9px; color: white; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=stitle] position: relative; font-size: 50px; color: white; margin-align: auto; left: 60px; top: 37px; line-height: 13px; font: Arimo; font-spacing: 3px; [/class] [class=subt] font-size: 7px; color: white; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=info] font-size: 12px; color: black; font: Arimo; text-align: center; [/class] [class=info1] font-size: 12px; color: black; font: Arimo; text-align: left; [/class] [class=snap1] position: relative; font-size: 12px; color: white; margin-align: auto; left: 5px; top: 5px; line-height: 13px; [/class] [class=snap2] font-size: 9px; color: white; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=spotify] font-size: 20px; color: #4c4c4c; font: Arimo; text-align: left; [/class] [class=tabs]color: white; font-size: 25px; line-height: 1; text-align: center; space: 15px; width: 100%;[/class] [class=tab] margin-top: -60px; width: 45px; height: 45px; border-radius: 5px; background-color: #fafafa; float: left; text-align: center; padding-top: 8px; padding-left: 1px; box-sizing: border-box; color: #1e1e1e; font-size: 25px; transition: 0.5s; font: Arimo; position: relative; opacity: 1.0[/class] [class name=tab state=hover]color: black; font-style: italic; transition: 0.3s[/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 01) (show tabsContent01) if (eq ${currentTab} 02) (show tabsContent02) if (eq ${currentTab} 03) (show tabsContent03) [/script]
[div class=stitle]23:20
[div class=writing]TUESDAY, 1ST JANUARY
[div class=tabs]
[div class=tab]01
[div class=tab]02
[div class=tab]03
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContent01"]
@e.m.jae
yi.eun-jae
Follow
[div class=info]86
[div class=info]346k
followers
[div class=info]174
following

[div class=block style="background-color: grey;"]name
yi eun-jae.
[div class=block style="background-color: grey;"]stage name[/div] emjae.
[div class=block style="background-color: grey;"]age[/div] 22.
[div class=block style="background-color: grey;"]languages[/div] korean. english.
[div class=block style="background-color: grey;"]ethnicity[/div] s. korean.
[div class=block style="background-color: grey;"]s/r.o.[/div] panromantic pansexual.

[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent02"]
[div class=snap]emjaeee
[div class=chat]
1hr ago
[div class=writing]why hello there

[div class=block style="background-color: grey;"]group name[/div] noblesse.
[div class=block style="background-color: grey;"]fandom name[/div] nobles.
[div class=block style="background-color: grey;"]role[/div] main vocalist. visual.
[div class=block style="background-color: grey;"]about
the five members of the group are noble yet not noble, in a way. they were not born into a class of high social or political status, but they do have fine personal aspects, principles, and ideals.[/div]

[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent03"]
[div class=spotify][ persona. history. ]

[div class=block style="background-color: grey;"]persona
eun-jae has a calm demeanor and tends to be completely unfazed by most of the events that occur. generally, eun-jae is kind and graceful girl with polite manners, always trying to be modest. aside from all this, she still has a sense of humor.
coded by nymphadora. ©

[/div] [/div][/div][/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

Last edited:
[class=background] width:900px; height:60vh; background:url('https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1532469342119-c1ac6eb66912?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjEyMDd9&w=1000&q=80') no-repeat; background-size:100%; overflow:hidden; display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; margin:auto;center; [/class] [class=loadpage] width:900px; height:60vh; background:black; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; align-self:flex-start; [/class] [class=greeting] width:350px; height:50px; margin:auto; margin-top:20vh; font-family:Gothic A1, regular; font-size:3em; color:#99f3ff; text-align:center; [/class] [class=enter] width:75px; font-family:Unica One, display; font-size;0.5em; color:white; text-align:center; border:1px solid #99f3ff; padding:.3em; cursor:pointer; margin:auto; margin-top:10px; transition:all .3s ease-in; animation:{post_id}flash 3s linear infinite; [/class] [class name=enter state=hover] letter-spacing:0.1em; [/class] [animation=flash] [keyframe=0]opacity:0.2;[/keyframe] [keyframe=25]opacity:0.6;[/keyframe] [keyframe=50]opacity:0.3;[/keyframe] [keyframe=75]opacity:0.7;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]opacity:0.2;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=slider] width:270px; height:100%; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 87% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%); background:white; opacity:0.6; padding:1em; align-self:flex-start; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:space-evenly; animation-name:{post_id}slideright; animation-duration:1.2s; animation-timing-function:ease-out; animation-delay:0s; animation-direction:normal; [/class] [animation=slideright] [keyframe=0]transform:translateX(-100%);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform:translateX(0);[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=centerimage] clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 94% 100%, 16% 100%, 0 0%); width:230px; height:100%; background-size:100%; background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; opacity:0.8; background:url('http://pm1.narvii.com/6434/842eded5aaf49d7625fdf16cea14373b1231d54d_00.jpg'); [/class] [class=contentwrap] width:369px; height:101%; background:white; clip-path: polygon(6% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 3% 100%); opacity:0.9; [/class] [class=slidein] animation:{post_id}slideleft 1.2s ease-in-out 1; [/class] [animation=slideleft] [keyframe=0]transform:translateX(100%);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform:translateX(0);[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=Tabs] width:210px; padding:0.5em; border:1px solid #bbb; font-family:Unica One; font-size:1em; text-align:center; color:#222; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #99f3ff; letter-spacing:.6em; transition:all 0.3s linear; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class name=Tabs state=hover] letter-spacing:0.8em; [/class] [class=scrollbox] width:338px; height:90%; overflow-y:scroll; padding:.8em; margin-left:15px; [/class] [class=text] font-family:Karla, regular; font-size:0.8em; color:black; display:inline-block; margin-left: 5px; [/class] [class=title] display:inline-block; font-family:Unica One, display; font-size:0.8em; color:black; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #99f3ff; [/class] [script class=enter on=click] fadeOut 800 loadpage show slider addClass slidein contentwrap show contentwrap show centerimage [/script] [script class=tab01 on=click] fadeIn 500 page01 hide page02 hide page03 hide page04 [/script] [script class=none] hide contentwrap hide slider hide centerimage [/script] [script class=tab02 on=click] fadeIn 500 page02 hide page01 hide page03 hide page04 [/script] [script class=tab03 on=click] fadeIn 500 page03 hide page01 hide page02 hide page04 [/script] [script class=tab04 on=click] fadeIn 500 page04 hide page01 hide page02 hide page03 [/script]
[div class=background][div class=slider][div class="Tabs tab01"]basic[/div][div class="Tabs tab02"]personality[/div][div class="Tabs tab03"]history[/div][div class="Tabs tab04"]other[/div][/div][div class=centerimage][/div][div class=contentwrap][div class="scrollbox page01"]
[div class=title]name[/div][div class=text] kim tae rin [/div]
[div class=title]stage name[/div][div class=text] coral, but people she knows call her tae[/div]
[div class=title]age[/div][div class=text] 22, born may 7th 1996 [/div]
[div class=title]languages[/div][div class=text] english, korean, japanese, mandarin, french [/div]
[div class=title]ethnicity[/div][div class=text] south korean [/div]
[div class=title]romantic/sexual orientation[/div][div class=text] panromantic pansexual[/div]
[div class=title]role[/div][div class=text]/main vocal/lead dancer/sub rapper/visual[/div]
[div class=title]idol group[/div][div class=text] oyster [/div]
[div class=title]fandom name[/div][div class=text] pearls [/div]
[div class=text] 6 member idol group, cute but not to be messed with. all of the members are very close and take care of each other, [/div]

[div class=title]appearance[/div]
[div class=title]height[/div][div class=text] 163cm // 5'3" [/div]
[div class=title]weight[/div][div class=text] 43kg [/div]
[div class=title]hairstyle[/div][div class=text] long, rose gold hair [/div]
[div class=title]eye colour[/div][div class=text] brown, wears green-gold contacts [/div]
[div class=title]style[/div][div class=text] t a e [/div]
[div class=title]pics[/div][div class=text] r i n [/div]

[/div][div class="scrollbox page02"]
38b9469d974c0fffca6da9b68e417f39.jpg

[div class=title]likes[/div][div class=text] food, tea, drawing, cooking, learning about everything (especially foreign languages)[/div]
[div class=title]dislikes[/div][div class=text] coffee, close-mindedness, disrespect, messiness[/div]

[div class=title]personality[/div][div class=text] like most other successful idols, tae rin is extremely hardworking. when writing a song or composing music, she can spend days straight in the studio, running on a few short naps a day and tea. she is strong against adversity, always coming through the other side stronger.
when tae was a teenager, the constant interviews and photoshoots allowed her to develop her confidence, which reflects when she's on stage.
she is more excitable than calm most of the time, but knows when seriousness is necessary.

[/div][/div]

[div class="scrollbox page03"][div class=title]biography[/div][div class=text] kim tae rin was born into an extremely wealthy family, one of four kids born to a doctor and a ceo, and while she has not released who they are, there is speculation, which bothers her to no end. similarly to other children born to rich parents, tae and her three younger siblings (tae was the oldest, with two brothers following, and a sister as the youngest of the bunch) were raised mainly by the staff in their household. the children often traveled for their mother's business, learning many international languages and living life as a vacation, with endless penthouse suites and private planes. although is was lonely sometimes, it brought her closer to her siblings than the 'average' family.

earning top marks in high school (without her parents pressuring the teachers for better grades), she was offered spots in the best universities, and chose oxford university, as england had always been her dream home. after finishing post-secondary schooling, she lived life as a celebrity, modeling for countless top brands, gaining millions of followers, being reminded constantly not to taint her family name.

the constant pressure of always being in the spotlight caused tae to develop anxiety, but she managed to find methods of dealing with it. unfortunately, tae's youngest sister didn't deal with the attention as well as she did, and overdosed a month into tae becoming a trainee. this hit tae rin hard, but she pushed herself through the grief by harder training and non-stop preparation for their debut. she got closer to her brothers after the unfortunate event, always trying to keep in touch with them in case the pressure ever got too much for either of them.

[/div][/div]

[div class="scrollbox page04"]
[div class=title]faceclaim[/div][div class=text] byeon jeong ha [/div]
[div class=title]extra[/div]
[div class=text] - tae rin has a mild form of ocd
- she tends to be withdrawn around the anniversary of her sister's death
- she used to attend therapy, but since becoming bigger in the idol world, she only goes once every few months
- (onto some more positive facts) she's loved to draw since visiting the art museums in paris with her sister when they were children
- she likes to cook, since the chefs she grew up with were kind enough to let her watch them prepare their meals
- she l o v e s bts and got7, she's met with them a few times and she was giddy for weeks afterwards[/div]
[/div][/div][div class=loadpage][div class=greeting]킴 태 린 [/div][div class=enter]click[/div][/div][/div]
code by RI.a
[/div]

Last edited:
  • [IMG='width:362px;']https://i.imgur.com/PXsDE74.png[/IMG]Name: Moon Kyung-rae
    Stage Name: Rae
    Nickname(s): Rae, Rain
    Birthday: May 27th
    Languages: Korean, English, Chinese (still learning)
    Ethnicity: Korean
    Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
    Group: Valkyrie - Multiple concepts, but generally darker than most girl groups, with a few happy/cutesy songs per album. Seven members. Fandom Name: Warriors
    Role: Lead Rapper, Dancer, Visual, Maknae
    Extra (Facts):
    ~ role models are Bruno Mars, Big Bang, BTS, and Blackpink
    ~ has small hands and feet
    ~ mottos: "Hakuna Matata"; "only rainbows after rain, the sun will come out again." ; life's just a journey, drop your worries."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• [IMG='width:342px;']https://i.imgur.com/Evd6aE1.jpg[/IMG]Name: Kwon Jaesuk
    Stage Name: Jay
    Nickname(s): Jay, Sukkie
    Birthday: July 15th
    Languages: Korean, English (still learning)
    Ethnicity: Korean
    Sexual Orientation: Demisexual (strongly leans towards women)
    Group: StarX - Meaning: Stars that cross (the idols/stars essentially crossed paths and are in a group together). Have a unique and mixed concept, usually dark and aggressive. Five members. Fandom Name: Travelers
    Role: Main Rapper, Main Dancer, Visual

Last edited:

• name: Ying Wang

stage name: Cherry (English translation of her first name, Ying, is cherry blossom and stage name was shortened to cherry) Her members call her by her real name Ying.

Idol Group: Apart of the group called Oysters and the fandom name is pearls

role: Main Rapper/ Visual/part of the performance line (Does acrobatic stuff)

languages: English, Korean, Chinese

ethnicity: Chinese American

sexual/romantic orientation: Homosexual

Sorry if it comes out weird I've never tried bbc coding before.

[class name=container] width:1000px; height:500px; background: #fff; position:relative; top:0px; left:190px; border: 3px solid #dd2255; [/class] [class name=nameplate] width:650px; height:80px; background:#dd2255; text-align:center; font-size:50px; font-weight:bold; color:#fff; position:absolute; top:0px; left:350px; [/class] [class name=rightbrain] width:350px; height:500px; background:#dd2255; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; [/class] [class name=pic1] width:300px; height:450px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/09/84/b4/0984b4e0439cc6e868539b382313e033.jpg'); background-position:center; background-size:100%; position:absolute; top:25px; left:25px; [/class] [class name=pic2] width:200px; height:200px; background:url('https://i.imgur.com/uPDpXWr.jpg'); background-position:center; background-size:100%; position:absolute; border-radius:99px; top:80px; left:800px; transition:2s; [/class] [class name=pic2 state=hover] width:200px; height:200px; background:url('https://i0.wp.com/www.kingtumblr.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Sassy-Quotes-Tumblr-Pink-8.jpg?ssl=1'); background-position:center; background-size:100%; position:absolute; border-radius:99px; top:80px; left:800px; transition:2s; [/class] [class name=general] width:200px; height:200px; background:#dd2255; position:absolute; top:285px; left:790px; [/class] [class name=foont] padding:10px; font-size:12px; color:#fff; [/class] [class name=font2] padding:10px; font-size:13px; color:#000; [/class] [class name=box] width:400px; height:400px; background:#ffbccc; background-position:center; position:absolute; top:90px; left:370px; margin:auto; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] overflow:auto; width:403px; height:390px; padding:5px; text-align:justify; [/class] [class name=hl] font-size:20px; color:#000; padding:5px; text-align:right; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase; [/class] [div class=container][div class=nameplate]Song Sunhee[/div] [div class=rightbrain][div class=pic1][/div][/div] [div class=pic2][/div] [div class=general] [div class=foont] Name: Song Sunhee
Stage Name: Rosa
Idol Group: MY5TIC
Role: Main Dancer & Main Rapper
Language: Korean and Broken English
Ethnicity: South Korean
Sexuality: Bisexual [/div] [/div] [div class=box][div class=scrollbox][div class=font2] [div class=hl]Personality[/div] Song Sunhee has always been described as a wild and loud girl by basically everyone she meets. Her fearless and reckless attitude is the primary cause of her management's headaches as she consistently appears on idol news caught up in some sort of strange controversies or rumors after giving off painfully honest comments on things. In spite of the numerous issues and bazillion scolds, Sunhee remains as a carefree girl who simply loves having a good time.

[div class=hl]Likes[/div] attention, compliments, slacking off, parties, shopping, make ups, pants, kimchi, and her phone

[div class=hl]Dislikes[/div] pressure, criticisms, being told what to do, touching her stuff without permission, restrictions, smoking, wearing skirts or dresses and bugs

[div class=hl]Strengths[/div] she can rap and talk VERY fast, she is extremely good at dancing, is a very convincing liar, is good at cooking

[div class=hl]Weaknesses[/div] sings very flat most of the times but she can rap properly for some reason, has a hard time figuring out pitch changes, has a short attention span

[div class=hl]Biography[/div] Born to parents both inclined to the celebrity world, cameras have always been shoved to her face ever since she came out of her mother's womb. Their family starred in a popular daytime show which was suppose to show their daily lives so Song Sunhee has always been told to what to do. Thanks to her family background and charismatic attitude, the industry immediately took interest in her and filled her schedule leaving no time for her to study in school. She ended up being home-schooled and never got to experience what its like to be a normal child nor teenager.

Sunhee's mother, a former famous idol, pushed her daughter to become one. Sunhee, being a curios and bored child, decided to give it a try and ended up debuting along with four other girls to form a group called MY5TIC when she was 18 years old. This was thanks to her parents pulling strings so that their daughter could debut as soon as possible even though she's a flat-singer.

[div class=hl]Trivia[/div] is always caught up in some weird rumor or controversy, is heavily shipped with other idols especially with her co-member Nari, famous for her super fast rapping, puts kimchi in almost everything she eats, loves cooking but doesn't eat them because cALORIES, squeals like a dolphin when laughing, always know where the camera is, fc is park hyemin[/div][/div][/div] [/div]

ILYA MIN / 23 / BICURIOUS / SAKHALIN KOREAN

STAGE NAME
J-JANG [NAMED AFTER JIJANG]

ROLE
MAIN VOCALIST, SUB RAPPER, SONGWRITER

GROUP
THEIR GROUP IS CALLED NOBOUND, SIGNALING THAT THEY AREN'T BOUND TO ANYTHING AND WILL BREAK THE BOUNDARIES. THE GROUP HAS 4 MEMBERS. THEIR MUSIC SHOWS THEIR DISMAY TOWARDS THE KOREAN SOCIETAL NORMS AND OPPRESSION OF YOUTH. THEIR SONGS OFTEN GET POLITICAL AND AGGRESSIVE. THEY DO HAVE SOME CALMER AND MORE ROMANTIC TRACKS THAT ILYA USUALLY STARS. YOU EITHER HATE NB OR LOVE THEM. THEY'RE ALWAYS IN THE MIDDLE OF SOME CONTROVERSY DUE TO DISSING SOMEONE AND CORNERING OTHER IDOLS. THEY ARE KNOWN FOR HAVING A BIT MORE MALE FANS THAN FEMALE ONES. ILYA IS THE ONLY VOCALIST OF THE GROUP. THE REST ARE RAPPERS WITH DANCING BACKGROUNDS.

LANGUAGES
ILYA SPEAKS RUSSIAN, KOREAN, AND NIVKH AT NATIVE LEVELS. HE WAS TAUGHT ENGLISH IN SCHOOL SO HE CAN HOLD A CONVERSATION ALBEIT WITH A HEAVY ACCENT.

PERSONALITY
HE LIKES TO ACT LIKE HE'S ROUGH AROUND THE EDGES AND HAS A REBELLIOUS, 'I DON'T CARE ATTITUDE' TO HIM. HE'S HONEST TO A FAULT AND DOESN'T LIKE TO SUGARCOAT THINGS. HIS SHARP TONGUE HAS HURT MANY SENSITIVE PEOPLE IN THE PAST. EVEN WITH HIS TEASING AND OCCASIONAL DOWNRIGHT BULLYING, HE DOES MAKE IT CLEAR THAT HE WILL ALWAYS STAND UP FOR THE OPPRESSED. HE OWNS A STRONG SENSE OF JUSTICE AND NEED TO SWIM AGAINST THE CURRENT. HE MIGHT SHOW HIS UGLIER SIDE AND TEMPER IF YOU TICK HIM OFF TOO MUCH, BUT GENERALLY IS FRIENDLY AND NICE TO BE AROUND. ILYA IS A VERY PASSIONATE AND DETERMINED SOUL, PROCRASTINATION AND GIVING UP ARE FOREIGN CONCEPTS TO HIM. HE IS RELIABLE AND HIS AFOREMENTIONED STRONG SENSE OF JUSTICE MAKES HIM A TRUSTED FRIEND.

MMORPG AND ARCADE GAMES / PLAYING THE ELECTRIC GUITAR / KICKBOXING/ POPPING / WATCHING GIRL GROUP PERFORMANCES

DISLIKES
CHORES / FLYING / HEIGHTS / DIETS / AUTHORITY FIGURES / DOING AEGYO / SPINACH / SMELL OF HOSPITALS / LOSING

STRENGTHS
STABLE VOCALS / PERFECT PITCH / BIG VOCAL RANGE / STRONG PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY / HE'S REALLY GOOD AT RANDOM PARTY TRICKS

WEAKNESSES
HE CAN'T DO ANY IMPRO DANCE / CAN'T COOK FOR LIFE / BRUISES EASILY / SWEATS A LOT / CLUMSY AF / TOO HEADSTRONG FOR HIS OWN GOOD

BIO
HE WAS BORN IN YUZHNO-SAKHALINSK TO YOUR AVERAGE MIDDLE-CLASS FAMILY. HIS FATHER WAS AN ELECTRICIAN AND MOTHER A MUSIC THERAPIST. ILYA'S FATHER WAS AN ETHNIC SAKHALIN-KOREAN AND MOTHER FROM THE NIVKH MINORITY. HE WAS MOSTLY RAISED BY HIS MATERNAL GRANDPARENTS DUE TO HIS OWN PARENTS BEING BUSY MAKING MONEY IN OTHER PARTS OF RUSSIA AND KOREA. ILYA STILL FEELS A BIT AWKWARD AROUND HIS PARENTS DUE TO RARELY SPENDING TIME WITH THEM.

FROM A YOUNG AGE HE WAS INTERESTED IN ARTS. AT FIRST, HE TRIED THE TRADITIONAL ROUTE OF PLAYING CLASSICAL PIANO AT THE AGE OF FIVE. THAT DIDN'T WORK FOR HIM SO HE SWITCHED TO THE LOUD ELECTRIC GUITAR WHEN HE WAS NINE, MUCH TO HIS NEIGHBOR'S DISMAY. HE NATURALLY PICKED UP SINGING WHILE DOING COVERS OF FAMOUS KPOP SONGS. UPON NOTING HIS TALENT IN SINGING, HIS GRANDMOTHER INSISTED THAT HE'D BE ENROLLED IN A MUSICAL SCHOOL. AND SO ILYA OBEYED AND PURSUED MUSIC THERE. AT HIS PRETEENS, HE BECAME INTERESTED IN THE KOREAN UNDERGROUND MUSIC SCENE.

HE STARTED WATCHING VIDEOS OF KOREAN SINGERS AND RAPPERS, LISTENING TO LOTS OF R&B AND WHATNOT. HE BECAME INTERESTED IN POPPING AND WAS TAUGHT TO BY STREET DANCE TEACHERS AND VIDEOS ON THE INTERNET. AT THE AGE OF 14, HE STARTED UPLOADING VIDEOS OF HIM SINGING, RAPPING, DANCING, AND PLAYING THE GUITAR AND PIANO. HIS TALENT CAUGHT THE EYE OF THE PUBLIC AND FELLOW ARTISTS WITH THE SAME MINDSET AND EXPERIENCES AS HIM. HE SOON DEBUTED IN A GROUP NAMED NOBOUND.

[class=container2] width:95%; height:30vh; border:2px dotted Ghostwhite; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=scrollbar2] width:105%; height:30vh; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=textbox2] width:85%; [/class][div class=container2][div class=scrollbar2][div class=textbox2]
APPEARANCE

HE STANDS AT 181CM, THE TALLEST MEMBER OF NOBOUND. HE WEIGHS 70KG AND ISN'T SICKLY SKINNY LIKE SOME IDOLS ARE. ILYA HAS THE TYPICAL 'FLOWER-BOY' LOOKS. HIS HAIR IS RAVEN AND STRAIGHT, REACHING HIS NECK. HE REFUSES TO DYE IT AND CONSTANTLY REMINDS PEOPLE THAT THIS IS THE HAIR COLOR HIS PARENTS GAVE HIM. ILYA HAS CHOCOLATE BROWN EYES. HIS EYELASHES ARE NATURALLY LONG. HE HAS PALE SKIN THAT BRUISES EASILY. HIS SKIN IS OFTEN ADORNED BY MANY BRUISES EITHER FROM YOUR USUAL CLUMSINESS OR EVEN OCCASIONAL FIGHTING. HE HAS MANY TATTOOS ACROSS HIS BODY THAT HE ISN'T AFRAID TO SHOW. HIS BOTH EARLOBES ARE PIERCED. HIS STYLE IS RATHER RELAXED AND TRENDY. HE HATES TOO PREPPY CLOTHES. ILYA IS ALLERGIC TO CONTACT LENSES AND OPTS TO USE GLASSES WHEN HE'S OUT OF THE PUBLIC EYE. HE'S OFTEN SQUINTING HIS EYES WHEN HE'S NOT WEARING HIS GLASSES AND THIS GIVES HIM A SCARIER LOOK THAT HE DOESN'T NECESSARILY WANT TO EVEN RELAY.

[/div]
[/div][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back