• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

anderswo

somewhere else
Hello!

I just finished my bachelors degree and now have two months of complete freedom which I'd like to use to get a couple of roleplays started. Since I do have a lot of time, I'm very open for some plotting and world or character building.

I am female, in my mid twenties and have been writing/roleplays for about ten years now. I can write in different styles, but prefer 3rd person past tense. My favourite genres are adventure, mystery, action, fantasy and history. I'm open to include romantic plots, and I am able write male, female and non-binary characters. Same goes for romantic pairings. However, I'd love to write out a romantic or platonic fxf relationship.

Coming to the rules, I'd like you to be at least 18 years old. I don't like to write out stuff that is too gory or too intimate. Main characters with fatal illnesses are a no-go for me. These topics are just a bit too heavy for me to write. I like to use existing universes (Harry Potter etc.) for plotting, but I don't write canon characters. I think it is very important to communicate a lot via OOC. If anything goes against your rules or you don't like where things are heading, tell me, since I will do the same.

Ideas that could become plots:

An engaged princess is under disguise to escape a threat and falls for her female companion.

A pact ties an annoyeded demon to a chaotic human.

A cyber samurai that is tasked to kill people's souls within a virtual world accidentally becomes part of a conspiracy.

A maid steals the queen's elixir by accident and is now on the run.

A noble warrioress gets left behind and gets kidnapped by a group of pirates / thieves / ...

A gifted witch turns dark due to an evil curse and has to embark on a journey to break it.

A normal girl is able to control the weather after an asteroid impact.

Last edited:
Hello lovely human!

I am Lu, also a female in her late twenties. I've been outta the RP world for a bit, but have been writing on and off for about 15 years. I'll generally give about 500 words per post, but can write more if matched! :)

I would love to do a fxf story, definitely don't mind throwing in a bit of romance.

I would be super keen to explore one of these options!
An engaged princess is under disguise to escape a threat and falls for her female companion.
A pact ties an annoyeded demon to a chaotic human.
A noble warrioress gets left behind and gets kidnapped by a group of pirates / thieves / .

Let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back