• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ideas ! {Ignore Post count} {New Plots almost everyday}

_ChickenWithTeeth_

Where did Joe come from? Where'd he go?
Greetings to you fellow roleplayer (<3)

As you can probably tell, I have plots and pairings I'd love to try out (^U^)~

But before I get to that I would like to tell (and warn) you a few things about myself:

• I am not a native english speaker, so prease exkuze de fuw engrish mistak, as you can see, I am working on it vely vely harrds. But really though, if you feel like correcting me or if you don't understand something, please do tell me, that would really help me ! I WANT TO IMPROVE (OUO)
  • I really enjoy roleplaying as more "dominant(-ish)" characters.
  • When it comes to lenght, I can go from 3 sentences to 3 or more paragraphs per post depending on you ( :) ) And also, I don't mind grammatical mistakes too much since I am non-engrish as well, but...at least make yourself understandable...please try(:'()
  • Sometimes I tend to poof out out of existence for a few days, I'm really sorry, I just kind of lose interest and get mad at everything sometimes. But as soon as I'm back again I'll be sure to make it up to you, promise (o'v'o)
  • If you have an idea of your own that you would like to do with me, please go ahead and PM me, I'd love to hear it !
  • If you are scared of creeping me out, believe me, there is no chance of that happening. I am EXTREMELY open minded and probably as fucked up as you are. So go ahead and throw me gore, violence, "mature" scenes, you name it ! I will gladly play along. But if you are uncomfortable with any of these, please do tell me, or I will keep going(' :| )
  • I have we can have fun (<3)

Plots

Idea n°1

Setting

Medieval Fantasy

Pairings

FxF, MxM

Roles

Princess/Royalty x Bard

Plot

So ! Basically there is this princess that really does not want to be the next Queen, and so she decides to run away. She had no idea the outside world was so harsh and he ends up with practically nothing in the middle of a forest. Back in her castle, she has only ever learned how to be a proper princess and all that etiquette and shit, but she also studied a bit of magic, but not enough to help her defend herself.Completely lost, she finds herself in this camp of traveling bards. That's where our characters meet, and the RP begins.

Idea n°2

Setting

Medieval Fantasy

Pairings

FxF,FxM,MxM

Roles

Queen/Princess x Bard

Plot

Today is the coronation day of the princess of a very rich Kingdom. Of course, people from the four corners of the globe have gathered to participate in this extremely important event. And of course, there is a huge banquet and party etc...

And OF COURSE, a banquet is always assisted by bards...

It's up to you if you want to add magical creatures or something like that, but we'll discuss that in PM :3

Idea n°3

Setting

Medieval Fantasy

Pairings

FxF,FxM,MxM

Roles

Pirate x Some sort of tribal person

Plot

A shipwrecked pirate finds herself/themself/himself in an unknown land. Weak and injured, she doesn't go far before getting attacked by a creature inhabiting this strange land, but luckily she is rescued and taken in by a native woman. And this is where the RP starts.

Idea n°4

Setting

Medieval Fantasy

Pairings

FxF

Roles

Trans Queen x Princess

Plot

The Kingdom's King and Queen were always sure they would get a boy, and they had prepared everything for him. Imagine their surprise when the baby turned out to be a girl. Unfortunately, the Queen died giving birth to her only child, leaving the King heartbroken and angry at both himself and his daughter. He was so stubborn, he decided to raise her as a man, and hide her real gender away from the world. Luckily, that didn't bother the "King" too much. When her father died, she became a cruel, blood thirtsty ruler, and started "collecting" concubines from all around her growing Kingdom. The neighboring Kingdom was so scared they sent one of their daughters to him in an attempt to form an alliance and keep him from destroying their country. That's when the RP starts.

(I'm sorry, I know I'm horrible at summarizing things)

Idea n°6

Setting

Modern Fantasy

Pairings

FxF, MxM, MxF

Roles

Half Human x Mythical creature

Plot

In another dimension, there is a world full of magic and mythical creatures Humans only believed as nothing more than children tales. Within that world, there was a creature that had accidentally spawned a portal to another world. It didn't take long before many seeked her/them/him, and tried to exploit her rumored "extraordinary potential magic skills", when really she/they/him had nothing to do with it. It got so bad she/he/they tried to move, run away. But the "evil creatures" would always find him/them/her, and so she/he/they decided to completely leave her/their/his world through a portal.

As soon as the creature arrived to Earth, they/he/she crashed into what
seemed like a regular human being. The RP begins.

Idea n°7

Setting

Modern Fantasy

Pairings

FxF, MxM

Roles

Dragon rider student x Dragon caretaker student

Plot

In this world humans and dragons have lived together for centuries. It is very unusual to not have a dragon of your own. You even have to go to university to have a chance as certain jobs. And that is exactly what this RP is going to be about. One character is aiming to become a professional caretaker/Dragon vet, the other is aiming to become a professional Dragon racer/trainer.And yeah, both kind of meet and all that great stuff...

Idea n°8

Setting

Realistic or Modern Fantasy

Pairings

FxF

Roles

Rich girl x Normal girl

Plot

One is rich

The other is not

One has her futur all planned out

The other doesn't know what is going to happen

One is going to be married to someone she doesn't know

The other is going from girl to girl, always looking, never alone

One has everything, except what she really wants

The other has just enough

One is unhappy

The other is sort of happy

(I hope this isn't confusing)

Idea n°9

Setting

Realistic or Modern Fantasy

Pairings

MxM, FxF

Roles

Gay Family

Plot

We basically RP as the daily life of a gay couple and their adopted children, I think it would be cool if we added a bit of supernatural in the mix. Or we can keep it realistic, that's good too :3

Idea n°10

Setting

Medieval Fantasy

Pairing

FxF, MxFx MxM

Role

Ex-King/Queen x Witch Medic

Plot

There was once a kind ruler that was loved and respected by his/their/her Kingdom, he/they/she were known for their talent in leading armies and practically always winning the wars that came her/their/his way. The ruler was successful, his/her/their greed and blood lust grew stronger and stronger till the point the ruler was blinded by their ego. They/She/He started conquering neighboring Kingdoms and cruelly murdering their rulers along with their people if they did not surrender and join her/him/them. Until one day, where they lost everything. Finally realizing what she/he/they had done. Ashamed, the ruler ran away, far far away without ever stopping until total exhaustion. Luckily, the now ex-ruler was found by a witch medic living deep into a dark forest where no one dared to come in. The Witch, not knowing the person, took them in and tended their wounds. The RP starts here.

Idea n°11

Setting

Steampunk or Medieval Fantasy

Pairing

FxF MxF MxM

Role

Pirate x Ex Princess/Pirate

Plot

Once upon a time, a Prince/Princess and a Pirate has fallen madly in love for each other. And even though it was hard to keep their relationship hidden, but they managed to see each other as much as possible. This lasted year, and their love only grew stronger. Until one day, they were caught doing certain things in the Prince/Princess's chambers, the Pirate barely managed to run away, and the lovers have never been able to see eachother ever again. It was only 5 years later that they met again, in the middle of the sea, and the Princess had also become the Captain of a pirate ship...

The RP starts then.

Pairings without plot

These are basically pairings that I would like to try and build up or improvise with you(<3)

• {Medieval Fantasy} Knight x Noble/Royalty (MxF,FxF,MxM)
  • {Modern Fantasy} Neko x Master (FxF, MxM)
  • {Fantasy} Pirate x Pirate (FxF, MxM, MxF)
  • {Modern Fantasy} Angel x Devil (FxF, MxM)
  • {Realistic} Gothic Lolita x Sweet Lolita (FxF)
  • {Realistic} Girly Girl x Tomboy (FxF)
  • {Realistic} University Student x University Student (FxF,MxM)
  • {Modern Fantasy} University for the Mythical (MxM,MxF,FxF)
  • {Modern or Medieval Fantasy} Mermaid/Merman x Human

Last edited by a moderator:
  • {Medieval Fantasy} Knight x Noble/Royalty (MxF,FxF,MxM)

I'd love to do the MxM version of this, PM please (I'm new, so can't) and we can chat some more?

I'd love to try a PiratexPirate or Dragon Rider x Dragon Caretaker RP, I've never tried one like those before, and you sound intriguing. I mean that in the least creepy way I can convey.

Hey! I would love to try do a mix of University student x University student and Neko x Master.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back