Other Idea makes up a job for you! (quizz)

1) How far would you go for money?

not too far, honestly. as long as I have enough money to cover what I need, I'm ok.

2) Which is more important: that everyone gets what they need or that everyone gets what they earned?

what they need

3) What is your favorite animal? Why?

birds, because they can fly. and are pretty weird animals hehe

4) What is your favorite number? Why?

9, because it's made of 3 sets of 3. also, when multiplied by 1-9, the digits add up to 9.

5) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?

dark fantasy

6) What is your favorite piece of media (this includes movies, anime, books, etc... )?
Note: here you are supposed to choose a particular movie, anime, book, etc...

tough question :confused: I guess I'll say uh. homestuck?

7) Describe your ideal home

a small house with enough room for my spouse and an eventual kid. lots of light and warmth

8) Describe the environment in which you work best

low stress, but I don't mind working with other people

9) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

'reality altering' is vague, so I'll play it safe.

1: I wish I had better brain chemicals
2: I wish I could cook any dish perfectly on my first try
3: I wish I would never have to pay rent again

10) What would you say is your greatest talent?

writing

11) What would you say is your greatest quality?

kindness

12) What would you say is your greatest flaw?

constant worrying

13) Would you prefer to be trapped in a desert island with your worst enemy or alone?

alone

14) The most important goal of an employee is...

do their job in a way that benefits the most people

15) Above all else, you put your trust in...

your instincts

16) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...

that my friends are ok

17) If you could choose to have been born to a random family at a select country in any time in history, which country and which time would you choose? Why?

I don't have an exciting answer for this. I would just be born to a kind family in, I don't know, Montreal or something. modern era, definitely. or the future, if that's an option.

18) What does freedom mean to you?

making choices that make sense for you

19) What does work mean to you?

a way to feel productive

20) For your life and career, which is more important, your passions or your talents? Why?

passions. life without passion is boring

21) Should office romances be allowed?

I wouldn't be in one, but it's not my business if other people want to

22) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?

I don't believe in horoscopes, but I do like to make jokes about my sign: Taurus

So long as it doesn't hurt anyone else, I'm comfortable with it. "Hurt", in this sense, means both physically and financially.

2) Which is more important: that everyone gets what they need or that everyone gets what they earned?
What they need.

A bald eagle. They are adorable, and I feel like it'd be fun to have one as a pet.

Six. Because it has the letter "x" in it.

I'd say crossover RPs.

6) What is your favorite piece of media (this includes movies, anime, books, etc... )?
Books, I love the Harry Potter books, especially Deathly Hallows

A giant mansion, but the rooms are all sorts of weird stuff. Like a ball pit room, swimming pool room, trampoline room, gym, a room where you gotta climb and do parkour to make your way around. Stuff like that.

An absolutely quiet room, also dark, where I am the only one.

9) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
1:I get an AI, that can never go evil, and helps me with every day life and decision making
2:To be in peak human condition
3:The ability to stop time temporarily, just to be able to think without rush and to clear my head.

Sarcasm?

It pains me to be rude to anyone.

I trust too easily.

13) Would you prefer to be trapped in a desert island with your worst enemy or alone?
Worst enemy, perhaps then we can reconcile and survive together? If not, they might kill me and I get off the island.

To make sure the customer has a satisfactory experience. Unless they are rude.

Those close to me.

I have my phone.

17) If you could choose to have been born to a random family at a select country in any time in history, which country and which time would you choose? Why?
2545, Egypt. So I can see how the great pyramids were made, as well as to see if magic really was a thing then, and if they imbued it into the pyramids to protect it from anything that would harm it.

Having a choice.

Serving others, be it for free or for money.

20) For your life and career, which is more important, your passions or your talents? Why?
Your passions. If you are passionate about something, but not good at it, you'd want to improve that. You can make your passions your talents, and then you can really do what you want successfully.

I don't see why they shouldn't.

"One mark of a sure fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside of his experience as being impossible" -Farengar Secret-Fire. I'm a Virgo.

I'm a minimalist so not very far
Get what you earned.
Sloth, they are lazy, methodical creatures
11, It's good luck to me
Anything where anyone will stay and is not highschool
Book, it's a 80 year old or so book with 180 instructions with clever tricks, survival tips and such. Don't remember the name.
1 bedroom, one bath, and a living room/kitchen combo
Alone/small groups.
A armoury with every weapon know to man that only I can enter
The ability to summon a bottle of water with a snap
The ability to make the food of my choice with a clap
I'm skilled in carpentry and hunting
My fairness even when enraged
I get enraged easily
I would prefer to have another human t
To do what the boss says
Myself
If my friend is ok
1950's, because I'd be curious.
To not be held back or held up for no reason. To make your own mistakes and successes.
Whatever you do to make money and/or survive.
Talents. If you use your talents you can fund your passion
Sure
Aquarius. And no.

Last edited:
I would kill your own mother. But not mine, I'm not a monster.

What they earned! This isn't a charity.

The snow leopard because it is fierce and majestic.

Two. But any number that doesn't end in an odd number or contain 9 is good.

Fantasy.

One Piece is my favorite. Its 20th anniversary is this year.

7) Describe your ideal home.
A dark tower surrounded by swamp land with a pack of wolves roaming the nearby wood. The furniture inside is hand-made. There's a nice cozy fireplace.

8) Describe the environment in which you work best.
Stressful situations.

1. Money
2. A snow leopard
3. A giant closet full of shoes

Folding laundry.

Durability.

Too kind hearted.

I would prefer to be trapped with my worst enemy but I would soon be alone. ;)

Making money.

Cash.

If the outfit is on point.

The Renaissance in Italy. Seemed like a wild time.

Choosing what to do with your time.

Making the money.

I feel like there's a certain degree of overlap. Your passions can become talents if you work on them long enough.

If the couple passes an obstacle course first.

Sure, Aries.

The "What's your superpower" thread was fun, so I'll try this one too. :)

I would go as far as I possibly could if I needed the money.

I'd say it's more important that people get what they earned rather than getting things handed to them for free.

The Grey Wolf. It's a long story, and I already explained why in the "superpowers" thread. I'll sum it up very shortly though... One of the main reasons why is because of the old viking warriors known as berserkers, or more specifically for the wolf variant, Ulfhednar. They wore wolf jaws on their heads into battle and used their rage to overpower their enemies. There's a lot more about these Ulfhednar than that, but I won't go into detail...

I don't know, actually... I haven't thought about it before.

Fantasy. I'm very new to roleplaying but so far fantasy has been the most fun.

I'm not sure if I can include music, but I don't watch movies or read books so it's pretty much the only form of media I enjoy. But my favorite song is by far Du Gamla, Du Fria (Swedish national anthem).

A small log cabin in the middle of nowhere in northern Sweden.

My ideal work enviroment would most likely be a quiet and isolated room without windows and with dim lighting. I have a lot of problems concentrating on the task at hand, so this would help a lot.

I went into greater detail about these in the "superpowers" thread, but I'll sum it up quickly.
1: Immortality. Not invincibility, I can still die, I just don't want to die of old age.
2: A proper viking beard.
3: Muscles. Yes, just that. I already have everything I could ever want from the other wishes, so I'll just wish for something simple instead.

Hmm... Well, I don't really have any talents that stand out. I'm pretty good at kickboxing, I guess...

I never give up, no matter the consequences. If I'm given a task, any task, it will be done. I'm stubborn as a mule and I never back down.

I have severe anger issues... Even the slightest provocation often results in me going into a fit of rage and breaking something, or sometimes someone. That and my previous training in Judo, current training in kickboxing and going to the gym five times a week often results in quite a lot of stuff breaking when I'm mad, and if that rage is directed at someone... Yeah, you can imagine the results... That's also part of the reason why I chose the ideal work enviroment that I did.

I would prefer to be trapped with my worst enemy. I don't care how much I hate him, working together increases the chance of survival. I already have some minor experience when it comes to surviving in the wilderness with minimal resources, but that's up north in Sweden, not in a desert...

To work, and to work efficiently. Sure, there is other stuff like being nice to your coworkers and so on, but the main goal of an employee is to do their job.

Myself and the experience I've gathered over the short time I've lived so far. If there's someone who knows more than me on a particular subject, I listen and learn from them. Quite simple, really.

If I haven't forgotten anything important before leaving. I have memory issues, so checking often takes a while.

2001 Norrland, Sweden. (Norrland is the northern part of Sweden)
Because I like Norrland. I'm one of the crazy people that actually like it when it's cold and dark, and that's pretty much Norrland in a nutshell. At least in the winters, that is. The reason as to why I want to be born in 2001 is because I was born then, and I like it as it is now.

Freedom means that you're free to do anything you want without anything holding you back. That's the very definition of freedom as far as I'm concerned. I'm not saying it would be a good thing if everyone had true freedom, but that's the definition I've been told.

Work = money. Money = food. Food = survival.
Conclusion: Work = Survival. Nothing else.

Your talents are more important. Yes, it would be more fun to do something you find to be enjoyable, but being good at your job gets you a lot further than simply enjoying it. I know I'm just a little 15 year old kid without a job, but I'm just using what I've learned in the few years I've lived to answer these questions (which, I'll be honest, isn't a lot)...

Yes, as long as it doesn't interfere with the work.

I don't believe the zodiac has any effect on people, but I'm a Capricorn.

...Was this good enough?

Ehh, not too far. There aren't a lot of material things that I want, so I mostly just need money to exist.

Everyone gets what they need.

Cat I suppose, most of my pets have been cats and if I could live the life of another animal it would be a cat.

7, no clue why. I just like odd numbers. Meh, odd question.

Fantasy, hands down.

6) What is your favorite piece of media?
I was actually thinking about this the other day. Homestuck. If I was only allowed to consume one piece of media/be in one fandom for the rest of my life I'd stick with Homestuck. Although I would miss other things, tremendously... It's just large and expansive enough to roam around forever.

Small, clean, simplistic. Preferably portable, I wanna live in an RV TBH. It would be me and a cat.

Quiet and isolated.

See I don't think this is what you meant, but I'm gonna take you literally here. I practically can not make a wish without dying. Because "reality altering wishes of permanent effect" encompasses all wishes, all wishes effect reality although maybe not 'permanently' depending on your definition of permeant. I'm pretty sure you just mean anything that effects the rules of reality? Still that's kinda vague within itself.
Although I'll play this game honestly. My wishes depend on my mood. If I'm in a depressive episode [which I spend a majority of my life wallowing in], I'll be honest I'll ask to be killed. But if I were to be in a better mental state... I'd probably wish to be perfectly healthy [physically and mentally], actually I'd probably wish that for my family as well. As for a third wish, no clue. Actually I always liked the part in Aladdin where he wished the Genie to be free, kinda always wanted to do that myself.

Ha! Talent. You're funny. Probably following the rules, telling the truth? I don't think that's a talent, but I'm not good at much of anything. I do however feel guilt when other people lie or bend the rules, that's how 'goodie two-shoes' I am.

Okay my last answer was probably a quality more than a talent, but I don't care. For my greatest quality- Being kind to strangers/giving people the benefit of the doubt. I work as a cashier and all my coworkers are always upset/mad at customers, but I can almost always brush off/justify customer behavior.

I rid aimlessly through life, I don't have goals and I don't care about anything. Apathetic.

I have no enemies... Alone I guess. Alone is good.

Doing their job in a way that benefits the most people, even if it doesn't benefit their employer. Of course not doing anything that negatively effect the employer... >_>

I put my trust into that fact that the human species [on a whole] can be and will always be; needlessly cruel, incredibly stupid, and surpassingly kind.

Ha, I never go to parties. I don't like leaving the house, and I don't like socializing. Next question please.

Eh I'm not a fan of this question. If I was born to any other family I'd be a different person entirely. And lets say in this hypothetical I was the same personality wise [though I doubt I would be, but for hypothetical sake], I would probably hate whenever/wherever I live no matter what I pick. I suppose if I HAVE to pick something, I'd want to live in the future... IDK how far in the future, but nothing in the past seems all that appealing to me.

Not only being able to choose to do as I please but feeling content in doing so. As in, if one day all I want to do is lay in bed I don't feel guilty or worthless or my actions. Or if I want to wear or do something unusual or out of character I don't feel silly for doing so.
For the most part I feel like I probably can do whatever I want, physically... But emotionally I can't do anything, and in that I am not free of anything.

Work means putting dedication and effort into building something up. Wether it be physical like putting a house together, or more intangible like creating music. You spend time and energy creating something or adding onto something.
My job is more like toil, I wouldn't call it work because nothing is being accomplished for the 'end game'.

I have neither. I'm not passionate about anything, and I have no real skills. Although I'd rather be passionate about something, then to be talented at something. Like if I could pick to be in love with art, or to be an incredible artist. I'd rather be in love with the hobby over being a master of it. I think enjoyment is more important than skill.

A majority of people spend a majority of their time at work, how else are you gonna met people? Although on a person level I'd avoid it myself. Knowing my romantic history, things would end poorly and I would end up with the short end of the stick,

I don't believe in signs being real/true, however I do like to read about it from curiosity. I read about zodiacs like one reads Harry Potter, it's interesting but it's not true.
Virgo.

I won't kill, marry or destroy my mental health for it. Anything else can be negotiated.

Depends on a lot of things but I'll go with gets what they earned.

Sloth. Because have you seen a sloth?! So cute...

19 because birthday I guess.

Realistic

Amelie, a French film that is both weird and amazing

Close to a city, large-ish, made of stone, matching horse barn.

A place that I can socialize when I feel like I would like to, but also has an area where I can be quiet and not bothered.

1. I wish I wasn't lactose intolerant anymore
2. I wish cancer would never kill anyone again
3. I wish for a pizza.

I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue?

My drive.

I'm very blunt, to a fault.

My worst enemy because at some point we have to work together to survive.

Productivity and dedication

Myself

where my friends are. And if they're safe.

The 60s in the US. Because I feel like the 80s were pretty rad and I'd like to be in my 20s during them.

The ability to make your own life choices without unreasonable interference.

Something hard, tiring but also enjoyable.

My passions. Passions, when worked at hard enough, can eventually (usually) be turned into a talent.

Sure. As long as they don't interfere with the goal of the office.

Nope. Virgo.

As far as injuring a person then splitting half and half to make up hurting them. I will not kill or marry because that to me is unethical.

Everyone gets what they earn, those who work hard should keep what they've worked for.

Hmmm, favorite pet is a dog because they are man's best friend. favorite wild animal is a fox because I most resemble a fox in the metaphorical sense.

Number would have to be 5 because it can add up easily.

Fantasy and Sci-fi

Books, favorite book is 1984

A modern home, Well furnished and filled with a loving family.

A place where I can get work done without a timeframe and easily adaptable.

The knowledge to jumpstart humanity's path to be among the stars.
To be immortal, I am aware of the consequences
The Ability to speak and understand any language whether human or alien.

Being a math wiz.

Adaptability and my impeccable sense of humor.

Social awkwardness

Worse Enemy because it makes survival easier and maybe we won't be enemies at the end of it.

To work fairly and to be respectful to your boss, coworkers, and the customer.

God

My keys, wallet, phone, and no alcohol.

I wouldn't because I'm content being an American and living in this time period.

The ability to have basic human rights and to never infringe someone else's. Also the American values.

To work is to be productive and have a goal for being productive.

My talents because they fit better with my passions.

As long as it doesn't affect my work and doesn't bother me.

Not really. My sign is Cancer.

Last edited:

Who do you want murdered?

The former because I am, in fact, Mother Teresa reincarnated.

Jackalopes. They are adorable, and don't you dare tell me they don't exist.

666, because I'm edgy.

Dystopian. Makes me feel better about my life.

Dating Sims, am I right?

One equipped with a butler and a five-star chef, free of charge.

Somewhere devoid of any and all human interaction.

I have but one wish, and it's for him to be free. <3

I can hold my bladder very well.

I'm very punctual.

I think I'm funny but I'm really not.

With my worst enemy because I'd need to eat at some point.

Survive the day.

Aladdin

My sanity, because since when did I become a party animal?

I'm not terribly picky. Any of these fine folks would do.

Being able to sleep as much as I want, whenever I want, wherever I want.

Something to kill time.

Talent makes you money.

They're inevitable.

No. The one with the twins. I guess I was born to be creepy.

Depends on how much money. I will go very far for a very large sum, but not as far for not as much.

Everyone gets what they earned, because then if you don't have enough, you just didn't work hard enough.

Cats, because McGonnagle

7, because the Weasleys, the Chammber, Harry's quidditch number, the books, the floors of hogwarts, slytherin's dominance, hidden passageways, Dobby socks, passageways, seven potters, the O.W.L.s, seven players. Basically for all the Sevens in Harry Potter.

Fantasy, with a medieval world, kingdoms, and lots of romance.

Harry Potter. Marauders Era. Sirius Black.

Pretty big, lots of natural lights, especially in the master bedroom and office area, a big kitchen, basement, and I love the idea of having a turret in there.

Depends on what I'm working on. Classwork, I need to be able to take a lot of breaks through the work time, but anything creative, I need mood music, and I work best on art projects in a messy space.

I would wish to be transported to England, then to be turned into a witch so I could go to Hogwarts, then to travel back to 1970 so I could help get Lily and James together and have some romance of my own with Sirius Black.

Art, probably. Not just drawing or painting, but writing too.

My ADHD, I am able to hyper focus and get things done quickly.

Again, my ADHD, so I tend to go off on tangents unless the work is in a field I enjoy.

Alone. I would be unable to stand the silence, but being alone makes me seem less threatening, so some animal might take mercy on me by eating me.

To make the company better that before they started.

My own abilities because you can't rely on other people to get stuff done for you.

That I have an excuse not to go and just stay home watching

I like right now, though I kinda want to know what I would turn out like if I was born in France or England.

The ability to carve your own path, and following through with the consequences.

Doing something for the benifit of others or yourself.

For me, they are the same things. I am passionate about my talents, and usually pretty good at the things I like.

If it isn't causing any problems for the boss, employees, coustomers, or the people involved, then yeah, why not?

I don't believe in the zodiac, but I'm a Gemini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back