Other Idea makes up a job for you! (quizz)

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey people! Idea here.

So, in light of the success of my "idea creates you a superpower" one, I decided to try out other versions. So, in this one, you answer the questions and will be given your own fresh profession based on your answers! :)

Note: trying to answer with an option that the question does not encompass is considered cheating. So, if a question asks "which do you prefer", for example, you can´t answer "both" or "neither", nor equivalents

1) How far would you go for money?

2) Which is more important: that everyone gets what they need or that everyone gets what they earned?

3) What is your favorite animal? Why?

4) What is your favorite number? Why?

5) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?

6) What is your favorite piece of media (this includes movies, anime, books, etc... )?
Note: here you are supposed to choose a particular movie, anime, book, etc...

7) Describe your ideal home

8) Describe the environment in which you work best

9) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

10) What would you say is your greatest talent?

11) What would you say is your greatest quality?

12) What would you say is your greatest flaw?

13) Would you prefer to be trapped in a desert island with your worst enemy or alone?

14) The most important goal of an employee is...

15) Above all else, you put your trust in...

16) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...

17) If you could choose to have been born to a random family at a select country in any time in history, which country and which time would you choose? Why?

18) What does freedom mean to you?

19) What does work mean to you?

20) For your life and career, which is more important, your passions or your talents? Why?

21) Should office romances be allowed?

22) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?

Idea designs you a special weapon
Idea turns you into an animal
Idea reencarnates you as an anime character
Idea assigns you an RPG class
Idea brainstorms you a plot
Idea derives a character from the pics
Idea traps you in a painting
idea decides on your gift from the gods

Last edited:
G.O.A.T. much?

1. Not so far when you save it like I do.
  2. Everyone gets what they earn.
  3. The majestic dog. So majestic, and so coot.
  4. 66. It used to be 666 before I realised that it was the Devil's number.
  5. Sci-Fi.
  6. Television series, of course.
  7. A small cozy cottage by the beach.
  8. When everybody will fucking shut up.
  9. I wish for being capable of performing any fete within the realms of reality. I wish for the ability to convince anybody during a conversation. And I wish to be unmatched in all forms of combat.
  10. Kicking your arse.
  11. Being able to outsmart you arse.
  12. Following the law that prevents me from kicking your arse.
  13. Alone.
  14. To carry out the tasks established by their superiors, within reason of course.
  15. My superiors.
  16. If I've got my list of excuses to get out of this shitty drinking fest.
  17. England, and in the future. Maybe around the time when space travel exists.
  18. The ability to perform reasonable actions without the fear of repercussions.
  19. EVERYTHING. BEEP BOOP.
  20. My talents. Talents will be more useful to me.
  21. As long as it's kept professional.
  22. The Aquarius.

Depends on the amount, really. If given enough, I'll injure someone. But I'm not killing anyone or marrying anyone for it.
2) Which is more important: that everyone gets what they need or that everyone gets what they earned?
Everyone gets what they've earned, definitely.
Penguin. Because they are the genetically superior race. Also because they walk around with a tuxedo on permanently.
Eight. Because it also represents infinity, new beginnings, and because it looks like a SNOWMAN
Scifi
6) What is your favorite piece of media (this includes movies, anime, books, etc... )?
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
An apartment with applicable wifi connection. Clean, well-decorated.
One without distractions.
9) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
Receive a lightsaber (because that'd be cool.), give myself enough money to support any and all endeavors I do so wish to make, and for my crush to love me back :D
Literary skillz, and picking out people's political party merely from what they say and how they act.
My humility :closedeyessmile:
My insane procrastination skills. :coolshades:
13) Would you prefer to be trapped in a desert island with your worst enemy or alone?
With my worst enemy! I could manipulate them into doing some of the work required to survive, and in a pinch, food source!
To submit to the employer.
The Bible!
Every single minor and major thing about anything and everything!
17) If you could choose to have been born to a random family at a select country in any time in history, which country and which time would you choose? Why?
Oh, definitely Murica and right now. Because it's so interesting, but fun to be able to not care and not have it affect me.
Or, alternatively, the restaurant republic, before that volcano erupted.
Ability to do everything you wish within the law and have basic human rights.
Putting a shred of effort into anything.
20) For your life and career, which is more important, your passions or your talents? Why?
Talent, because I'm often passionless.
Not my part to judge that.
No. Pisces, I think.

1) How far would you go for money? I will not kill, marry or destroy my pride for it but anything else is negotiable if given enough.

2) Which is more important: that everyone gets what they need or that everyone gets what they earned? What are you communist? I suppose everyone gets what they need.

3) What is your favorite animal? Eagle Why? It is the symbol of power, freedom and balance.

4) What is your favorite number? 7 Why? Not because it is considered lucky but the symbolism behind it suggest something more esoteric and symbolizes the "thinker."

5) What is your favorite roleplaying genre? Fantasy

6) What is your favorite piece of media? Books

7) Describe your ideal home: A small cabin up in the mountains and far away from civilization.

8) Describe the environment in which you work best: Without distractions and without someone breathing down my neck.

Unlimited money
Power to rule my own country
Supreme orator and influential skills

10) What would you say is your greatest talent? World Building

11) What would you say is your greatest quality? Dogged and determined to get a task done no matter what

12) What would you say is your greatest flaw? I'm prone to get tunnel vision on a project

13) Would you prefer to be trapped in a desert island with your worst enemy or alone? Trapped alone because solitude does not bother me and I would definitely murderlate my worst enemy and sacrifice it to volcano god on said island.

14) The most important goal of an employee is...to get shit done

15) Above all else, you put your trust in... My maker

16) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...my wallet, my keys and my alcohol level is well below the legal limit.

17) If you could choose to have been born to a random family at a select country in any time in history, which country and which time would you choose? Why? I would stay in America and during a time period by the time of age I'd live in the Wild West days. I always wanted to be a cowboy.

18) What does freedom mean to you? To do anything within my God given rights as long as I am not infringing on anyone else' freedom.

19) What does work mean to you? Independence and a means to an end

20) For your life and career, which is more important, your passions or your talents? Why? Passion because I have limited talent.

21) Should office romances be allowed? Allowed? Who cares if you don't get caught.

22) Do you believe in the zodiac? No. What is your sign? Libra.

It depends what for.

Everyone gets what they earned.

Cats because they're cute.

9. I don't know why.

Romance, realistic.

Music. ^^

A lot of space, decorated with my favourite things, fluffy carpets, fairy lights, an amazing view.

Somewhere where I'm relaxed and not being pressured to do anything. I like to work in a team, but I prefer being the leader.

-for my family to be stress free
-to have no one lie to me
-to make money more easy to earn

I like to dance, I would say that's my greatest talent.

I am not judgemental and very open minded.

I am hurt very easily and can sometimes be temperamental.

Alone.

To make sure customers get what they want.

Romance~

I look in the mirror and then leave. I don't have to check anything else because I hardly forget anything.

I like living in this era. I wouldn't change it.

To do whatever a person pleases.

Somewhere you go to earn money.

My passion because you can always improve at something.

Yes. If it doesn't hurt anyone I don't see the problem.

Partially. I'm a Gemini.

G.O.A.T. much?
No idea what that is...

G.O.A.T. much?

1. Not so far when you save it like I do.
  2. Everyone gets what they earn.
  3. The majestic dog. So majestic, and so coot.
  4. 66. It used to be 666 before I realised that it was the Devil's number.
  5. Sci-Fi.
  6. Television series, of course.
  7. A small cozy cottage by the beach.
  8. When everybody will fucking shut up.
  9. I wish for being capable of performing any fete within the realms of reality. I wish for the ability to convince anybody during a conversation. And I wish to be unmatched in all forms of combat.
  10. Kicking your arse.
  11. Being able to outsmart you arse.
  12. Following the law that prevents me from kicking your arse.
  13. Alone.
  14. To carry out the tasks established by their superiors, within reason of course.
  15. My superiors.
  16. If I've got my list of excuses to get out of this shitty drinking fest.
  17. England, and in the future. Maybe around the time when space travel exists.
  18. The ability to perform reasonable actions without the fear of repercussions.
  19. EVERYTHING. BEEP BOOP.
  20. My talents. Talents will be more useful to me.
  21. As long as it's kept professional.
  22. The Aquarius.
"Space homecooking instructor" is your job. It´s a small payment job whose tasks include instructing a class of adults how to cook, in a generally relxing environment within a touristic spaceship. However, if anyone tries to protest, swearing at them is in protocol.

Depends on the amount, really. If given enough, I'll injure someone. But I'm not killing anyone or marrying anyone for it.
Everyone gets what they've earned, definitely.
Penguin. Because they are the genetically superior race. Also because they walk around with a tuxedo on permanently.
Eight. Because it also represents infinity, new beginnings, and because it looks like a SNOWMAN
Scifi
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
An apartment with applicable wifi connection. Clean, well-decorated.
One without distractions.
Receive a lightsaber (because that'd be cool.), give myself enough money to support any and all endeavors I do so wish to make, and for my crush to love me back :D
Literary skillz, and picking out people's political party merely from what they say and how they act.
My humility :closedeyessmile:
My insane procrastination skills. :coolshades:
With my worst enemy! I could manipulate them into doing some of the work required to survive, and in a pinch, food source!
To submit to the employer.
The Bible!
Every single minor and major thing about anything and everything!
Oh, definitely Murica and right now. Because it's so interesting, but fun to be able to not care and not have it affect me.
Or, alternatively, the restaurant republic, before that volcano erupted.
Ability to do everything you wish within the law and have basic human rights.
Putting a shred of effort into anything.
Talent, because I'm often passionless.
Not my part to judge that.
No. Pisces, I think.
You´re now a "security guard at the virtual simulation theater". It´s a mid-paying job in which you are tasked to assure the safety of the (rich) people in the virtual simulation theater, and to prevent anyone from disturbing the peace within it. The uniform is a tuxedo, pointy shoes, a tie and a lightsaber.

1) How far would you go for money? I will not kill, marry or destroy my pride for it but anything else is negotiable if given enough.

2) Which is more important: that everyone gets what they need or that everyone gets what they earned? What are you communist? I suppose everyone gets what they need.

3) What is your favorite animal? Eagle Why? It is the symbol of power, freedom and balance.

4) What is your favorite number? 7 Why? Not because it is considered lucky but the symbolism behind it suggest something more esoteric and symbolizes the "thinker."

5) What is your favorite roleplaying genre? Fantasy

6) What is your favorite piece of media? Books

7) Describe your ideal home: A small cabin up in the mountains and far away from civilization.

8) Describe the environment in which you work best: Without distractions and without someone breathing down my neck.

Unlimited money
Power to rule my own country
Supreme orator and influential skills

10) What would you say is your greatest talent? World Building

11) What would you say is your greatest quality? Dogged and determined to get a task done no matter what

12) What would you say is your greatest flaw? I'm prone to get tunnel vision on a project

13) Would you prefer to be trapped in a desert island with your worst enemy or alone? Trapped alone because solitude does not bother me and I would definitely murderlate my worst enemy and sacrifice it to volcano god on said island.

14) The most important goal of an employee is...to get shit done

15) Above all else, you put your trust in... My maker

16) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...my wallet, my keys and my alcohol level is well below the legal limit.

17) If you could choose to have been born to a random family at a select country in any time in history, which country and which time would you choose? Why? I would stay in America and during a time period by the time of age I'd live in the Wild West days. I always wanted to be a cowboy.

18) What does freedom mean to you? To do anything within my God given rights as long as I am not infringing on anyone else' freedom.

19) What does work mean to you? Independence and a means to an end

20) For your life and career, which is more important, your passions or your talents? Why? Passion because I have limited talent.

21) Should office romances be allowed? Allowed? Who cares if you don't get caught.

22) Do you believe in the zodiac? No. What is your sign? Libra.
"Shotgun dueling decorator" is your job. It´s a demanding but low-pay profession, mostly given to people who feel passionately about that specific area. It´s a job in a fantasy wild west, and your task is to give everything that western feel using your magical decorating shotguns, which are capable of generating such things as old wood, tumbleweeds, cowboy hats, etc... Sometimes, though, a rival will appear and protocol says that a challenge can be used to take a particular request from you, this being the most risky part of the profession.

It depends what for.

Everyone gets what they earned.

Cats because they're cute.

9. I don't know why.

Romance, realistic.

Music. ^^

A lot of space, decorated with my favourite things, fluffy carpets, fairy lights, an amazing view.

Somewhere where I'm relaxed and not being pressured to do anything. I like to work in a team, but I prefer being the leader.

-for my family to be stress free
-to have no one lie to me
-to make money more easy to earn

I like to dance, I would say that's my greatest talent.

I am not judgemental and very open minded.

I am hurt very easily and can sometimes be temperamental.

Alone.

To make sure customers get what they want.

Romance~

I look in the mirror and then leave. I don't have to check anything else because I hardly forget anything.

I like living in this era. I wouldn't change it.

To do whatever a person pleases.

Somewhere you go to earn money.

My passion because you can always improve at something.

Yes. If it doesn't hurt anyone I don't see the problem.

Partially. I'm a Gemini.
Your job is "Marital Dancer". You are given very routine and simple dancemovements which you have to perform with a small team at marriages that hire you to. The job is a low.pay one, but you are given space and even if you screw up a little, being in the middle of a group with space means people will likely not notice. And you get to have lots of pratice, since the dances are pretty routie. Plus, your dancing isn´t gonna ruin what for some people is the best day of their lives ;)

1) Up to, but not including, being an accessory to murder, as long as the price is right. Being a gold-digger has always been my guilty dream job.

2) Everyone gets what they earn. It keeps idle hands from starting a war.

3) Raven. They are pretty, big, can fly, mimic a large range of sounds including human speech, and they are intelligent.

4) 13. It's supposed to be a bad number but it's lucky for me, and it's the only odd number that I like.

5) Fantasy

6) Favorite media? Book. Favorite book? Can't choose, but my favorite author is Mercedes Lackey

7) Mansion. Foyer, dining room, living room, library, personal study, family room. Four bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, secret rooms and passages. Attic and basement. Bay windows in nearly every room. Heated tile floors, with darkwood floors in bedrooms, library, study, and family rooms. A big backyard with a lotus pond and pagoda. I could go on; I have color schemes and furniture already picked out for every room, and house scents for various occasions. I think you get the picture.

8) Apparently, I work best in an environment where I interact with people, and I'm in a better mood, and more awake, the closer it is to midnight

10) My ability to make a friend.

11) My disgustingly kind and caring nature

12) My inability to let loose and stop caring about other people so much.

13) With my worst enemy.

14) To do their job, and be careful not to step on toes int he process.

15) Myself. I may be a mess, but I know myself like no other.

16) Wallet, phones, keys, ride, and plan my Plan B.

17) This country in this time. Every other time period is terrifying. I don't allow myself to romanticize the truth that the past is a scary place, regardless, and sometimes especially because, of social standing.

18) If you are the only one with it, live it up. If you are one of many, be careful that someone else doesn't use their freedom to take yours, or be prepared to reduce that freedom for safeties.

19) Perform a service and get paid for it.

20) Unfortunately, my passions are tied to my talents, and neither are truly that impressive. Simply, I have to like doing something to be anything better than "above average" at it.

21) If it's with an equal, a superior outside your department, or a subordinate outside your department. If you can reduce the possibility of impropriety to a negligible level, I say shoot.

22) I believe that the zodiac can help you analyze who you are as an individual, thus helping you make better informed decisions. I'm a Taurus born in the year of the Ox, which makes me twice as stubborn and four times a belligerent.

1) Up to, but not including, being an accessory to murder, as long as the price is right. Being a gold-digger has always been my guilty dream job.

2) Everyone gets what they earn. It keeps idle hands from starting a war.

3) Raven. They are pretty, big, can fly, mimic a large range of sounds including human speech, and they are intelligent.

4) 13. It's supposed to be a bad number but it's lucky for me, and it's the only odd number that I like.

5) Fantasy

6) Favorite media? Book. Favorite book? Can't choose, but my favorite author is Mercedes Lackey

7) Mansion. Foyer, dining room, living room, library, personal study, family room. Four bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, secret rooms and passages. Attic and basement. Bay windows in nearly every room. Heated tile floors, with darkwood floors in bedrooms, library, study, and family rooms. A big backyard with a lotus pond and pagoda. I could go on; I have color schemes and furniture already picked out for every room, and house scents for various occasions. I think you get the picture.

8) Apparently, I work best in an environment where I interact with people, and I'm in a better mood, and more awake, the closer it is to midnight

10) My ability to make a friend.

11) My disgustingly kind and caring nature

12) My inability to let loose and stop caring about other people so much.

13) With my worst enemy.

14) To do their job, and be careful not to step on toes int he process.

15) Myself. I may be a mess, but I know myself like no other.

16) Wallet, phones, keys, ride, and plan my Plan B.

17) This country in this time. Every other time period is terrifying. I don't allow myself to romanticize the truth that the past is a scary place, regardless, and sometimes especially because, of social standing.

18) If you are the only one with it, live it up. If you are one of many, be careful that someone else doesn't use their freedom to take yours, or be prepared to reduce that freedom for safeties.

19) Perform a service and get paid for it.

20) Unfortunately, my passions are tied to my talents, and neither are truly that impressive. Simply, I have to like doing something to be anything better than "above average" at it.

21) If it's with an equal, a superior outside your department, or a subordinate outside your department. If you can reduce the possibility of impropriety to a negligible level, I say shoot.

22) I believe that the zodiac can help you analyze who you are as an individual, thus helping you make better informed decisions. I'm a Taurus born in the year of the Ox, which makes me twice as stubborn and four times a belligerent.
You didn't answer the genie question

Miner and polisher at the MF4, a planet whose minerals are all mirrors, but extremely valuable ones. The job is however, of low pay.

You didn't answer the genie question

Miner and polisher at the MF4, a planet whose minerals are all mirrors, but extremely valuable ones. The job is however, of low pay.
Could've sworn that I answered that one, but I guess not. Not like it would change my job that much tho. I wonder how many paychecks I'd need to blow for a nice aluminum bat and a welder's protective suit.

First wish: I'd wish for perfect, flawless, and unparalleled communication skills. Then I'd be able to perfectly articulate my last two wishes and would leave no room for the genie to misinterpret.
Second wish: I'd wish for telekinesis that gets more powerful, precise, accurate, and effortless as I used it.
Third wish: I'd wish for the certainty that no container pouring by my hands would ever empty. Never ending drinks.
Idea Idea

Could've sworn that I answered that one, but I guess not. Not like it would change my job that much tho. I wonder how many paychecks I'd need to blow for a nice aluminum bat and a welder's protective suit.
Well, if such a job were to exist, I doubt those would be overly expensive so...one?

Um, I don't really know. It kinda depends? I'm not a greedy person, so i wouldn't go far, but if i really needed it i would try to find a way to provide it?

everyone gets what they earned

Wolves, i'm not sure how to explain why, i just always been drawn to them?

16, because it's the age i can legally move out of my parents home.

Somewhere between Fantasy and Realistic.

Books. People say if I have a book they can't talk to me cause i never seem to hear them. Which is true, I often get lost. I don't have a favorite Author or book but the most recent was glass sword by Aveyard

Somewhere I feel accepted to be me, nothing big or fancy and preferably not near a lot of people. (i dont get along well with neighbors.) Something cozy and comfortable. with plenty of woods near by to help my inspiration.

Where ever i am comfortable. I love working from home since i feel comfortable there the most.

1) For my family to have to never suffer from pain or disease.
2) For my family to be provided for.
3)I would save the last one in time of need.

Writing, I write alot and really enjoy it.

My creativity.

i am lazy, and i work hard to try and be more well...non-lazy, but let's face it i always slack around.

I would say alone, but two people are better than one.

To make sure that both the customers and managers are happy.

No one. I have really bad trust issues. I hardly trust myself half the time. Though a select few (meaning i can count on one hand) know some things i never told others.

I don't party so..... i would assume my cell phone.

I dont mind my life as it is. Even if i don't particually have the best life i wouldn't change it.

Freedom is...it's like you have a sense of purpose and can freely carry it out. Your no longer bound by something.

Something that you should enjoy that pays you? Idk.

Passion. My talent and passions are the same. So, i always carry out my passions without thought.

I don't believe in love or romance, but you do you i guess.

A little bit, even though my sign is the complete opposite of me most the time. I'm born as an Aries.
(Yeah, a quiet isolated girl was born as a impulsive dominant Aries.)

Last edited:
I put music? Somebody else did too so i'm confused on what your asking?

Um, I don't really know. It kinda depends? I'm not a greedy person, so i wouldn't go far, but if i really needed it i would try to find a way to provide it?

everyone gets what they earned

Wolves, i'm not sure how to explain why, i just always been drawn to them?

16, because it's the age i can legally move out of my parents home.

Somewhere between Fantasy and Realistic.

Books. People say if I have a book they can't talk to me cause i never seem to hear them. Which is true, I often get lost. I don't have a favorite Author or book but the most recent was glass sword by Aveyard

Somewhere I feel accepted to be me, nothing big or fancy and preferably not near a lot of people. (i dont get along well with neighbors.) Something cozy and comfortable. with plenty of woods near by to help my inspiration.

Where ever i am comfortable. I love working from home since i feel comfortable there the most.

1) For my family to have to never suffer from pain or disease.
2) For my family to be provided for.
3)I would save the last one in time of need.

Writing, I write alot and really enjoy it.

My creativity.

i am lazy, and i work hard to try and be more well...non-lazy, but let's face it i always slack around.

I would say alone, but two people are better than one.

To make sure that both the customers and managers are happy.

No one. I have really bad trust issues. I hardly trust myself half the time. Though a select few (meaning i can count on one hand) know some things i never told others.

I don't party so..... i would assume my cell phone.

I dont mind my life as it is. Even if i don't particually have the best life i wouldn't change it.

Freedom is...it's like you have a sense of purpose and can freely carry it out. Your no longer bound by something.

Something that you should enjoy that pays you? Idk.

Passion. My talent and passions are the same. So, i always carry out my passions without thought.

I don't believe in love or romance, but you do you i guess.

A little bit, even though my sign is the complete opposite of me most the time. I'm born as an Aries.
(Yeah, a quiet isolated girl was born as a impulsive dominant Aries.)
Self-published of werewolf research

I'd work myself hard for it, but I doubt I could take it at the expense of somebody else.

It's more important that everybody gets what they need.

This has always been tricky for me to answer, but I'd have to say at the moment it's the kestrel. I admire their versatility and how specialised they are to dominating their environment.

42 - after all, it's the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Another tricky question - but I'll have to go for sci-fi currently.

I love books, and my favourite out of all of them is Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

I'd love to live in a fairly medium-sized rustic wood home in the mountains, with fast internet and only 10 minutes or so from civilisation but still sufficiently detached.

Somewhere quiet where I can listen to music if I need to, with motivation to succeed and few distractions.

Infinite money, the ability to retain any information I want to and the ability to teleport anywhere safely.

Procrastination! Jokes aside, photography.

I try to treat people as fairly as possible.

I tend to out things off until the very last minute, and I find it hard to motivate myself until there are direct consequences for not doing things.

I find it difficult to stay enemies with people, so I'd rather be trapped with my worst enemy.

To work hard and fairly.

To quote: "Things will be alright in the end. So, if things aren't alright, it's not the end." Bonus points if you can tell me who I quoted.

If I have my phone on me.

Somewhere in Canada, today.

The ability to do what I choose.

Doing my best at what I've chosen to commit to.

My passions are to work with freedom doing something I enjoy and am talented at, so my passions.

I don't see why not, as long as it doesn't stop people doing what they're supposed to.

While I can see the appeal, I personally do not. My sign is Cancer.

I'd work myself hard for it, but I doubt I could take it at the expense of somebody else.

It's more important that everybody gets what they need.

This has always been tricky for me to answer, but I'd have to say at the moment it's the kestrel. I admire their versatility and how specialised they are to dominating their environment.

42 - after all, it's the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Another tricky question - but I'll have to go for sci-fi currently.

I love books, and my favourite out of all of them is Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

I'd love to live in a fairly medium-sized rustic wood home in the mountains, with fast internet and only 10 minutes or so from civilisation but still sufficiently detached.

Somewhere quiet where I can listen to music if I need to, with motivation to succeed and few distractions.

Infinite money, the ability to retain any information I want to and the ability to teleport anywhere safely.

Procrastination! Jokes aside, photography.

I try to treat people as fairly as possible.

I tend to out things off until the very last minute, and I find it hard to motivate myself until there are direct consequences for not doing things.

I find it difficult to stay enemies with people, so I'd rather be trapped with my worst enemy.

To work hard and fairly.

To quote: "Things will be alright in the end. So, if things aren't alright, it's not the end." Bonus points if you can tell me who I quoted.

If I have my phone on me.

Somewhere in Canada, today.

The ability to do what I choose.

Doing my best at what I've chosen to commit to.

My passions are to work with freedom doing something I enjoy and am talented at, so my passions.

I don't see why not, as long as it doesn't stop people doing what they're supposed to.

While I can see the appeal, I personally do not. My sign is Cancer.
Your job is Multiverse Photographer. You jump around in wormholes and go to various universes, photographing what's in there and then selling those photographs as you manage.

I would kill for it, but only if the person deserved it; i.e. someone sentenced to death.
Circumstantial but usually need.
Penguins because they are the dominant species on our planet and I don't mind a bit.
8 because it was when I was 5 and I've been too lazy to change it. Though it could be 7 at this point, since Bungie liked it and the Bible uses it alot, thereby meshing my two greatest interests into one number.
Fandom rn.
Halo 3 ODST.
A clean, modern/futuristic apartment in a clean, modern/futuristic city.
Quiet and alone with good internet.
True love, an objectively good world government, and to have all my needs met.
HA PSSSHH TALENT IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY! maybe writing
My humor
My negative nature
With my worst enemy, since they can't be too bad.
Productivity! (>^<)/
The Bible!
everything twice then realize I forgot something crucial halfway there.
America, 2001, because I like it rn and don't want it to change. And the future may hold disastrous things.
AAAAMMMMMEEEEERRRIIICAAAA The ability to make decisions, both wise and unwise, without interference
cancer It means to do something productive, be it unfun as it may be.
Passion, because I don't have talents. Or passion tbh.
Dunno what those are so maybe
No. Pisces.

I'd do nearly anything.
tumblr_inline_nmz1wjNfkR1tng6dc_500.gif

Tough choice, i'll have to go with everyone getting what they earned.

LLAMA ,they spit at people I guess? Very low-tolerance when it comes to people like myself.

4267399, not sure.. Seems like a pretty cool number to me.

Fantasy

Can't decide, guess i'll go with Assassination Classroom because I can't figure out anything else.

Fortified Bunker with extensive wifi! Possibly somewhere close to a beach.
Of course it has to be a modern styled bunker.
Terrifying weather environments? Attempted burglaries? Jehovah witnesses? Ha, I think not!

Alone, i'm what you'd call a 'hermit'.

Having the ability to foresee events before they happen, A box of endless amount of money, and having the power of intangibility. (Pass through physical matter)

An odd talent but one nonetheless, I can see things from very far away.
I have very good eyesight. I believe I have 20/10 Vision?

Determination

Over thinking things, even if they're simplistic.

Alone.

Commitment.

Myself.

My personal belongings.

United Arab Emirates, Dubai.
The present.
They have an underwater hotel, AN UNDER WATER HOTEL.

Being able to do things without limitations.

Age-progression, Stress, and Overall a necessity to survive.
You pretty much work from eight hours a day, nearly every single day excluding holidays unless you're unfortunate enough to be scheduled for one.
Then you'll reach a point in your life where you'll find yourself sick of your job but still having to wake up and do it because you need to have money to live.
So this continues on for about a few years until you find another job or until you reach retirement where you can spend twenty or so more years wondering
where your life has gone when in reality your career has sucked approximately 70% of your life away... After that you become ashes in an ornament or a body underneath the dirt. :D

Passion, if I have passion to do something then I should follow it.
Of course not following it blindly.

No, that's too much of a mess. :puff:

No, Zodiac is a bunch of mumbo jumbo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back