Idea Idea for BattleBots RP

Is it good?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's a good concept but... (Post critique below)

• I have a few nitpicks (post them below)

• No

• Total voters

SpeedHunters73

"I Also...Have Something I Wish to Protect."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It's been a while since the last tournament, as the popularity of Robot Fighting has declined since then with several disappointing fights. With the declining interest, there seemed to be no point in supporting the show anymore and BattleBots had officially been cancelled. The loss of the BattleBots T.V. show struck the bot community hard, and soon after, Bot Fighting had been considered dead.

Fast Forward a few years and where curiosity of Saki Kurosaki, a young woman living in Japan, with in the thing in her basement led to her researching what exactly was this thing. After watching what it was all about, it gave her a new obsession, bot fighting, but realized the community was dead. Determined, she wanted to try and revive the entire community. Her plan? By claiming her bot was the best in the world. As natural human competition is, they responded back, wanting to prove her very wrong. Challenger after challenger, Saki successfully re ignited a flame in the Robot Fighting Community in her wins and losses and with it, BattleBots returned to T.V., with her being one of the main stars along with several veterans. However, it wasn't all fun and games anymore. This was the real thing and now she, and everyone around her was in it to win it. The only way she could win was to push forward.

Premise: After reviving the Robot-Fighting Community, Saki Kurosaki and several others enter the Battle Box and battle each other for the title of the new BattleBots Supreme champion. Bots fly, tears fall, fire burns and a wall of destruction builds up as the fight commences for the title. Why? Because It's...Robot Fighting Time!

What would the focus of this roleplay be? Is there a deeper plot behind the competition or will the roleplay be combat centered?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back